Elysium Core 1.12 Repack - Including MMaps and Optional Vendors menu

These ads disappear when you log in.

Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445 LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 673
  1. #601
    Maxjprg's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    5
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Hello, I have 4 questions :

    1) Is it possible (and if yes how ?) to remove or increase the default cap of 20 quests maxium in the quest log ?
    2) I can't seem to find the commands linked to pvp ranking, how to put myself as rank 14 instantly ?
    3) I'm having some little sound glitches where a lot of sounds don't play correctly sometimes (the charge sfx, the sound when discoreving a new exploration, the aggro sounds of mobs...) it's highly inconsistant, none of those sound never played but they often don't play. Not a big deal but asking in case there's a quick fix for that.
    4) You mentionned in another post that it was possible to create items, how do you do it ? Let's say I want to create a ring with +2000 stam on it.

    Thanks a lot by advance
    Last edited by Maxjprg; 04-21-2019 at 08:53 PM.

    These ads disappear when you log in.

  2. #602
    Riecheck's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    1
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by Batface View Post
    I get stuck at "Connected!" and then disconnected a few moments later.

    Followed instructions in OP with all default settings, nothing changed in config. Deleted my cache/WTF/interface. Realmlist set to 127.0.0.1. I'm so frustrated, I have the worst luck with repacks. I just want to test a few things.
    Saw this question a few times here but didn't see any answers.

    I've been working on trying to solve this problem for 2 days now.

    I downloaded the core
    extracted the mangos files
    ran the Start MySQL.bat // Apache.exe // realmd.exe // mangosd.exe
    changed set realmlist to 127.0.0.1
    created a username and password in the mangosd

    but when I try to login it takes me to the realm list that says lightbringer but doesn't allow me to connect
    it was picking up my activity as well
    Screenshot - c4beaaed94c4ee5f3cb5c3fa10c81a7a - Gyazo

    Screenshot - 18db195a9791b74912e1361fa96c7e2e - Gyazo

    can't get past this part
    Screenshot - c9a542feabc98e04de8ac59fb1d3b268 - Gyazo

    so I disabled my firewall. Opened the 3 ports that were listed on the forums (3724, 8085, 3306) but I believe those are used when you wanted to open your router to other players

    reinstalled mangos a 2nd time and put it on my C:
    Fired up the .bat and .exe programs in the correct order
    Tried logging in using admin/admin

    I know it's not a problem with the realmlist which would just immediately say "disconnected from server"
    It sits on the "Connected" or on the realm list screen.

    When I reinstalled every thing the 2nd time I didn't use the Apache.bat

    I changed all the BindIP in mangosd.conf and realmd.conf to localhost and then a 2nd time to 127.0.0.1
    and also with the mysql server running goto batch->Change Realm IP and entered localhost then 2nd time to 127.0.0.1
    I got this error with both localhost and 127.0.0.1
    Screenshot - 721b072484b3dae275eb10b6a895728c - Gyazo

    I then reset everything back to normal and inserted 127.0.0.1 everywhere except in the BindIP locations.
    Through the batch file I opened the "Change Realm ID.bat" and typed in my IP that the website myipaddress.com gave me.
    These last steps seem to have gotten me closer with it going straight to the pick your realm type screen.

    Edit: I also tried what the person that I quoted tried and deleted both my WBD/WTF folders
    Edit2: I also have been shutting down the mangosd.exe with the Stop mangosd.exe ever since I reinstalled it to avoid it becoming corrupted.
    Last edited by Riecheck; 04-21-2019 at 11:17 AM.

  3. Thanks lucaskpo13 (1 members gave Thanks to Riecheck for this useful post)
  4. #603
    Dagonah's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    1
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Brotalnia I see that you have bots to keep us logged in for 20 seconds like retail. is there ANY way to add player bots we can interact with to the repack? Other than that, this is hands down the best repack Ive used, Thank you so much for all of your hard work!
    Last edited by Dagonah; 04-21-2019 at 01:48 PM.

  5. #604
    lucaskpo13's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    7
    Thanks G/R
    7/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    same thing happened to me, i am stuck at login, i open the ports and disabled the firewall and still nothing changed

  6. #605
    ericshunhawk's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    1
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Hi brotalnia,

    I have two questions:

    1. how can i change password for user?
    2. if i change the password for root in MYSQL, then i need to change the password text in index.php. is there any other place i need to change?

    Thanks for taking us a perfect version of WOW 1.12.

  7. #606
    radarlove's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    142
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    202
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Hi, so far I love your build. Thanks a lot! Just wondering: is there some kind of list with all commands? And, can (GM-)commands be given only in console or also in-game?
    It's sometimes hard to find stuff. For example: I managed to set the level of a character in the console. But I can't seem to find out how to add specific weapons/armour to a character.

    Thanks in advance!
    RL

  8. #607
    Maxjprg's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    5
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by radarlove View Post
    Hi, so far I love your build. Thanks a lot! Just wondering: is there some kind of list with all commands? And, can (GM-)commands be given only in console or also in-game?
    It's sometimes hard to find stuff. For example: I managed to set the level of a character in the console. But I can't seem to find out how to add specific weapons/armour to a character.

    Thanks in advance!
    RL
    Here is a list of commands friend : Attention Required! | Cloudflare
    To add an item go fetch the ID of the item on World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth News and use .add [item_id]
    for exemple if you want Might of Menethil Might of Menethil - Item - World of Warcraft use .add 22798
    item id is in the url

  9. #608
    FatherFang's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    1
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    I redownloaded this repack after about a year's hiatus and everything is working exactly as I expected except for one pretty big issue I am having, when I bring up the event list like I used to do in the past to trigger each days war phase for the AQ event and the Argent Dawn event for the Naxxramas npc's and vendor's. It is telling me the event's don't exist. So when I go into my Mangos screen and type .event list it is showing me the events. but instead of 1-166. It is showing me maybe 20 or 30 max. The event for the Argent Dawn is 155 and it is simply missing in the listing between 154 Silithus @ 1.8 Revamp and 156 DM Release. I have redownloaded and rextracted the repack three times now and still can't get the events to show up. It isn't a huge detriment since I can simply add in the items or use the vendors... but as someone who never got to actually buy the items the legit way I wanted to see how it all worked and trick myself into feeling some progression lol. Is there anything I am doing wrong or is this a known issue or bug you guys are working on? Thank you for your time!

  10. #609
    baggerx288's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    1
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    How can I copy gear from my Northdale character to my server? Maybe some addon? I want to test some stuff on different chars but copying each slot manually takes a lot of time.

  11. #610
    bohicatv's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    1
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by Riecheck View Post
    Saw this question a few times here but didn't see any answers.

    I've been working on trying to solve this problem for 2 days now.

    I downloaded the core
    extracted the mangos files
    ran the Start MySQL.bat // Apache.exe // realmd.exe // mangosd.exe
    changed set realmlist to 127.0.0.1
    created a username and password in the mangosd

    but when I try to login it takes me to the realm list that says lightbringer but doesn't allow me to connect
    it was picking up my activity as well
    Screenshot - c4beaaed94c4ee5f3cb5c3fa10c81a7a - Gyazo

    Screenshot - 18db195a9791b74912e1361fa96c7e2e - Gyazo

    can't get past this part
    Screenshot - c9a542feabc98e04de8ac59fb1d3b268 - Gyazo

    so I disabled my firewall. Opened the 3 ports that were listed on the forums (3724, 8085, 3306) but I believe those are used when you wanted to open your router to other players

    reinstalled mangos a 2nd time and put it on my C:
    Fired up the .bat and .exe programs in the correct order
    Tried logging in using admin/admin

    I know it's not a problem with the realmlist which would just immediately say "disconnected from server"
    It sits on the "Connected" or on the realm list screen.

    When I reinstalled every thing the 2nd time I didn't use the Apache.bat

    I changed all the BindIP in mangosd.conf and realmd.conf to localhost and then a 2nd time to 127.0.0.1
    and also with the mysql server running goto batch->Change Realm IP and entered localhost then 2nd time to 127.0.0.1
    I got this error with both localhost and 127.0.0.1
    Screenshot - 721b072484b3dae275eb10b6a895728c - Gyazo

    I then reset everything back to normal and inserted 127.0.0.1 everywhere except in the BindIP locations.
    Through the batch file I opened the "Change Realm ID.bat" and typed in my IP that the website myipaddress.com gave me.
    These last steps seem to have gotten me closer with it going straight to the pick your realm type screen.

    Edit: I also tried what the person that I quoted tried and deleted both my WBD/WTF folders
    Edit2: I also have been shutting down the mangosd.exe with the Stop mangosd.exe ever since I reinstalled it to avoid it becoming corrupted.
    You have to change the IP in the database. You can use a database browser to edit that field.

  12. #611
    lucaskpo13's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    7
    Thanks G/R
    7/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by bohicatv View Post
    You have to change the IP in the database. You can use a database browser to edit that field.
    i did that too but nothing changed

  13. #612
    Maxjprg's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    5
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Anyone knows about that question:
    Is it possible (and if yes how ?) to remove or increase the default cap of 20 quests maxium in the quest log ?

    Thanks

  14. #613
    lucaskpo13's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    7
    Thanks G/R
    7/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    anyways i fixed and now it works perfect, i only changed the port 3306 from udp & tcp to just tcp, i cant explain why it worked

  15. #614
    vioque's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mobs are crossing all walls and ground, can anyone help me ?

  16. #615
    abruptdecay's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    What program do you use to create items ?
    i would like to be able to create my own items like your sweet corrupted thunderfury and tabard
    Last edited by abruptdecay; 05-06-2019 at 04:33 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. [Repack] OpenBasic Core 3.3.0 + Custom DB. and more!
    By Algorithm in forum WoW EMU General Releases
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 06:50 PM
  2. Orion Repack With Guide And How To Get Public (hamatchi)
    By orien30000 in forum WoW EMU Guides & Tutorials
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 03:01 AM
  3. orion repack with guide and public with hamatchi
    By orien30000 in forum WoW EMU Guides & Tutorials
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 07:01 PM
  4. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-25-2007, 11:14 AM
  5. Using the new Ascent repack by chrispee and Green m8s keep getting stuck at realmlist
    By controlsx2 in forum World of Warcraft Emulator Servers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 05:39 PM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:52 PM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search