26/300
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by marcelo_20xx View Post
    Brotalnia, can you please make me a favor, could you perhaps upload the extractor tools from your repack?
    Link - https://github.com/elysium-project/s...s.18.March.zip

Elysium Core 1.12 Repack - Including MMaps and Optional Vendors
  2. Thanks marcelo_20xx, Boddicker (2 members gave Thanks to brotalnia for this useful post)
    marcelo_20xx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So far all the hype people mentioned about this server seems to be well founded. I started leveling a hunter and my experience was really a good one, for one I immediately noticed the improved pathing. On Mangos cores there are alot of issues with pathing, specially with hunters pets, they had troubles on bridges, elevators, transports and Undercity, also when they follow you they start to run in a glitchy way while on this core it seems these issues has been fixed...

One thing I spent all the day trying to fix was that there are no death animations on NPCs sometimes, it doesn't happen all the time but it happens frecuently enough to be a concern, since I run a local server just for the RP experience I get myself pulled from the immersion because of this bug...

Maybe you can point me on the right direction to finally find a fix to this bug (I read it has been an issue since the old Nostalrius launch), I looked at Unit.cpp: Unit::JustKilledCreature and Unit::DealDamage and didn't saw anything that could be preventing the death animation, thanks in advance for any help...

gonxalo100's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello can i ask something. Please whitch raids are working i'v testes all the instantes and they are perfect.. but o cant teste the raid perfect repack

Boddicker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for awesome repack!

I found some problems with unicode of the database. For the Base of mangos the encoding of the tables needs to be UTF-8 (Not ANSI). Check, please, pics from your build and another server build.elysium.jpgbrotalnia.jpglocales.JPG

PlayerBot also doesn't work, they logout and login all the time.

albaleil's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So far all the hype people mentioned about this server seems to be well founded. I started leveling a hunter and my experience was really a good one, for one I immediately noticed the improved pathing. On Mangos cores there are alot of issues with pathing, specially with hunters pets, they had troubles on bridges, elevators, transports and Undercity, also when they follow you they start to run in a glitchy way while on this core it seems these issues has been fixed...

One thing I spent all the day trying to fix was that there are no death animations on NPCs sometimes, it doesn't happen all the time but it happens frecuently enough to be a concern, since I run a local server just for the RP experience I get myself pulled from the immersion because of this bug...

Maybe you can point me on the right direction to finally find a fix to this bug (I read it has been an issue since the old Nostalrius launch), I looked at Unit.cpp: Unit::JustKilledCreature and Unit:ealDamage and didn't saw anything that could be preventing the death animation, thanks in advance for any help...
    I have the same problem, I would be happy to be able to remove the animation from escaping

brotalnia's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    26/300
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Boddicker View Post
    Thanks for awesome repack!

I found some problems with unicode of the database. For the Base of mangos the encoding of the tables needs to be UTF-8 (Not ANSI). Check, please, pics from your build and another server build.elysium.jpgbrotalnia.jpglocales.JPG

PlayerBot also doesn't work, they logout and login all the time.
    I think i set it to utf8 when making the database, but i guess i didn't, or there was something else wrong. The playerbots are a very primitive implementation that they use for trailers, you can't group with them or do anything interesting. By default they are only used to make the character remain in the world for 20 seconds if you click exit now. Try turning that option off in the config file and see if they still logout on their own.

Edit: Alright, i figured out what happened to the locales. When i import the default database with HeidiSQL, it screws up all unicode text. After the database is imported, you need to truncate all the locales tables, then copy paste the insert queries from the sql file into the built in editor in HeidiSQL and execute it from there. If you execute the file directly without loading it into the program, unicode text gets ****ed. Next release will have correct locale text
    Last edited by brotalnia; 05-24-2017 at 03:30 PM.

8. Thanks Boddicker (1 members gave Thanks to brotalnia for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by albaleil View Post
    I have the same problem, I would be happy to be able to remove the animation from escaping
    I don't understand what are you trying to say, you mean to remove the Flee system? If so you can disable it on the mangos.conf: "CreatureFamilyFleeAssistanceRadius" set the parameter to "0"

What I meant is that the death animation sometimes plays and other times is skipped completely as the killing blow is landed and the mob lays dead immediately or strangely enough if there is some missile coming to the mob it raises from his dead state to play the animation looking unnaturally...

10. Thanks albaleil (1 members gave Thanks to marcelo_20xx for this useful post)
    mrboom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which disturbed me .. if I kill one when he runs to me comes the corpse up to me and i can not loot..Do you have that too

albaleil's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't understand what are you trying to say, you mean to remove the Flee system? If so you can disable it on the mangos.conf: "CreatureFamilyFleeAssistanceRadius" set the parameter to "0"

What I meant is that the death animation sometimes plays and other times is skipped completely as the killing blow is landed and the mob lays dead immediately or strangely enough if there is some missile coming to the mob it raises from his dead state to play the animation looking unnaturally...
    Thanks. This solves something of the loot bug

Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok guys, I cloned the last Elysium official repo and most of the bugs I was having has been fixed, so no more skipped death animation and the like, I highly suggest you to set and environment setup and compile the solution. I thank Brotalnia for the repack at it has served me as a preview of the Elysium core and decided to compile the whole thing, also he is a contributor there too...

mrboom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ marcelo_20xx
    Could they provide this, my pc always makes mistakes
    Last edited by mrboom; 05-26-2017 at 05:31 AM.

Thanks G/R
    26/300
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The repack has been updated with the latest fixes from github. Movement issues should be resolved and different language locales are now displayed properly. I have also updated the script for the training dummies that spawn along with the custom vendors on gm island. They can dodge attacks now.

Link - Elysium bropack v3

16. Thanks locario, albaleil, Boddicker (3 members gave Thanks to brotalnia for this useful post)
    mrboom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even after a restart, the server always shows me the
    >> Only expired mails (need to be return or delete) or DB table `mail` is empty.
    HonorMaintenancer: Server needs to be restarted to perform maintenance!

Thanks G/R
    26/300
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mrboom View Post
    Even after a restart, the server always shows me the
    >> Only expired mails (need to be return or delete) or DB table `mail` is empty.
    HonorMaintenancer: Server needs to be restarted to perform maintenance!
    It doesn't matter, just ignore it and play. It will fix itself eventually.

mrboom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Summon not work ?.

Have tried with summon name but he says there is no such command

Thank you for your work you make the super
    Last edited by mrboom; 05-30-2017 at 06:21 AM.

Page 4 of 75 FirstFirst 1234567854 ... LastLast