Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    where i can download v12 because i cant start my apache.bat
    P.S.: nvm i found it

Another PS: also somebody can post list of version of the repack or in the topic post by write that list of repack's versions
    Last edited by Protostrator; 12-12-2018 at 10:17 PM.

Elysium Core 1.12 Repack - Including MMaps and Optional Vendors
    Protostrator's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see that other people have that problem. Cant start apache.bat
    i have solve that problem. So how to solved?

Copy everything from repack v13, except Start Apache.bat and Stop Apache.bat and website folder

brotalnia's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    26/301
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kingz1000 View Post
    thank you for the great (best in my opinion vanilla core) Repack and your work.

I have some questions about the newest Repack. When i created a new account with a new charakter and i log in to the game, the character has not the standart spells and items. there are some GM spells and GM gear. the Acc is an normal Player acc with no Admin permissions. how can i remove that? hat how can i change that GM's have with their first logins the GM clothes equiped and the GM spells? i checked already the CharakterCreate Template
    but I do not understand exactly what I have to change. I think i have have to change the DBC's?

Keep up the great work!
    Are you sure you are not using another repack? Because there are no changes to starting items or spells here, all characters start with the standard level 1 items and spells, no matter if its a gm account or not.

Protostrator's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i know this is not the place, but is there somebody who have mangos restarter?

Aksim's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brotalnia Please tell me I can’t turn on the auctioneer bot. Is it necessary for him to create an account and character, or can the bot work without it?Please tell me I can’t turn on the auctioneer bot. Is it necessary for him to create an account and character, or can the bot work without it?
    I now use these settings
    HTML Code:
    # AuctionHouseBot
    AHBot.Enable = 1
    AHBot.ah.id = 7
    AHBot.ah.guid = 11
    AHBot.ah.fid = 120
    #AHBot.bot.guid = 1123
    #AHBot.bot.account = 32377
    AHBot.itemcount = 50
    If you need to use for this character, then tell me which lines need to be changed. And should a bot character be online?

TheGreatWar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aksim can work without account and without character, just type amount of items in AH , and you can add new items in table ahbot in sql data bases

Kurutta's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I set the variables to empty and the patch to 1.9 AQ was close and I did the whole quest line (but without War Effort) at the end of the quest the Gong was still not there, so I placed it with event 85 and gave me the quest wih command because the Gong did not. I Completed the quest and got the mount and the message that AQ gate was opened showed up and it opened correctly, but I did not get the Scarab Lord Title, can you pls help me?

Thanks G/R
    26/301
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The only titles in Vanilla are PvP ranks! Scarab Lord was given to players in patch 2.0.3 which is TBC.
    Scarab Lord - Wowpedia - Your wiki guide to the World of Warcraft

Aurrod's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright so I have been fucking around with it for my own fun, so I went to Hyjal (needed a big empty zone of nothing) and slowly added raid bosses to the area, my goal was to have all raid bosses in groups (MC, AQ40 etc) of their own standing around so I can quickly kill them as I said for my own kind of fun.

Went very well, added the first world bosses, added the MC bosses, then wanted to do the AQ20 bosses and when I spawned Moam (after Kurinnaxx and Rajaxx), the Server crashed.

Now it keeps crashing every time I go to the Zone (or log in with the char that is already at the zone). As long as I don't go there the Server is fine.

Now I imagine either Moam or Rajaxx (probably Rajaxx since he has some kind of Event) keeps crushing the Server, what do I do about it? How do I despawn them when I can't go there?

Btw, absolutely love your repack!

Thanks G/R
    26/301
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    It crashes because those bosses have a hardcoded AI script which is trying to read the map's instance script, but you spawned it in the open world, so that causes a segmentation fault. You need to look up the creature Id of those bosses, and then find the spawns in the `creature` table and delete them. Alternatively you can remove the script from the boss in `creature_template`.

DELETE FROM `creature` WHERE `id`=15340 && `map`=1;

Aurrod's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by brotalnia View Post
    It crashes because those bosses have a hardcoded AI script which is trying to read the map's instance script, but you spawned it in the open world, so that causes a segmentation fault. You need to look up the creature Id of those bosses, and then find the spawns in the `creature` table and delete them. Alternatively you can remove the script from the boss in `creature_template`.
    Thanks for your answer.

Sadly you are talking to an absolute noob when it comes to this all, I also have no programming in my blood. Can you give me a more detailed explanation?

For example, where do I look up the creature ID of certain Bosses like you described (how do I do that) and where do I delete it? Are you talking ingame?

How do I open the Creature_remplate and where do i find it? I found something like that in
    >MaNGOS>mysql5>data>mangos
    Creature_template.frm
    Creature_template.MYD
    Creature_template.MYI

Sorry for asking stupid questions in advance. If you think you won't be able to explain it to me so I could do it it's no problem, thanks for the help anyway.

Alright, I should have just read your previous posts and whatnot and tried my luck. I GOT IT WORKING! Thanks for your great advice my guy, can't thank you enough.
    Last edited by Aurrod; 01-03-2019 at 02:55 PM.

fadeinshadow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi brotalnia ,
    i can not submit guild petiton charter, the option with the NPC in stormwind is not work.

onevone's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey brotalnia, I am trying to create my mangos server public. After opening ports 3724, 8085, 3306 I am not quite sure what I need to do next.

Mantigora's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

onevone's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I downloaded the link which was given and put the .bat file into my MangoS folder. I set the Ip to my external and I was not able to connect to my server at all.
    Last edited by onevone; 01-07-2019 at 04:22 AM.

Page 36 of 75 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940 ... LastLast