Thanks G/R
    1/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you plan on making a server public, i would highly recommend changing the default port values, MySQL should never be forward facing while using 3306 that's just begging for trouble.

Elysium Core 1.12 Repack - Including MMaps and Optional Vendors
    locario's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy new year!!!

Shenroth's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First off, awesome repack! First repack I have done, my guys are loving it. However I was hoping someone can point me in the right direction on how to add Mangos-Bot by IKE3, appreciate any help

zarzer123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there. First time poster here.

I've tried multiple times to edit the IP so my guildies can join me without luck. I've opened the said ports in my router, tried editing the IP in the database using both hediSQL and the script, though whenever i launch realmd, it always reverts back to 127.0.0.1. It's like it's not saving?

Any help is very much appreciated.

I have no idea what i'm doing wrong and it's really messing with my head ^^
    Last edited by zarzer123; 01-03-2018 at 11:50 PM.

spleee101's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you are editing the IP address in the realmlist table correct? and with that, after editing it does the value revert back to local host or does it stay?

6. Thanks zarzer123 (1 members gave Thanks to spleee101 for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The table data value does display the desired IP in hediSQL, though when launching realmd.exe it display the original local host IP again.

I'm editing the "adress" value.

PS, thanks for the swift reply ^^
    Last edited by zarzer123; 01-04-2018 at 12:06 AM.

spleee101's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    np I was just leaving the board for the night and saw it :P so it has been a while since I fired up an Elysium core and i just have confirmed that the realmd.exe atleast for me does not display the ip in use by a realm. as shown from my console in the link below my server is public when i run it but only displays the mysql info it connects with. have you tired to get your friends to connect? a better question is does your realmd.exe console look similar to this?

i dont not use this repack but i do have a version of elysium core so i assume its the same

Gyazo - 498077bd3ec79498d27e8095056415d3.png

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It tries to connect to ;root;root as shown in the picture below

Gyazo - af475d1d3b53c4ea391eda31ad3d1d16.png

locario's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have find a teleporter npc 20008 id, but i want to create a npc wich offers teleport to gm insland, i can copy this creature to another, but, where i have to dig to edit the quest menu to offer "tele to gm_island" ?

Thanks.
    Last edited by locario; 01-04-2018 at 07:32 AM.

locario's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *** outdated info ***
    Last edited by locario; 01-27-2018 at 06:51 AM.

everytimer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This may sound stupid but I have yet to find out how to create a new account.

I'm typing something like this

.account create mynewaccount mypassword

without success, After typing this, options of ".account create" command are displayed: "lock", "set..." and "password" but nothing is performed.

My account level is 6, so I should be able to create accounts, right?

Any help appreciated, I would like to avoid to create accounts using SQL.

EDIT:

Solved:
    the thing is that you need to type that command in the CONSOLE of mangossd, not ingame. I found that out by reading the README file.
    Last edited by everytimer; 01-14-2018 at 06:17 AM.

REyeM's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, does anyone know if it is possible to disable experience gain from elite mobs specifically? (or to maybe just lower the rate)

Sick repack brotalnia, I've been looking for a good 1.12.1 repack for a while now and this one is perfect! Thanks a lot..

REyeM's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cokov View Post
    Naxxramas seems to work pretty good in this update along with the ashbringer event in scarlet monastery which i'm very happy about, however i ran on some errors that were not present in v6.
    - Default patch in config is set 10 (1.12.1) which should have argent dawn event started but it doesn't, also if i try to start it manually it says Event 155 is disabled! and doesn't allow to start it no matter which version is set in the config I tried on all of them
    - Naxx event scripts with the floating citadels, crystals, skeletons and all related events related to prelaunch of naxx seem to be gone now only few can be found under ".lookup event scourge" but same error occurs on them too "Event <id> is disabled!"
    - Same happens with the AQ event by default the doors are open on the 1.12.1, but if i try to change it to lets say patch 1.2 they are closed however setting it to patch 1.9 after that makes them open by default and that shouldnt happen since that is the patch when the quests are added so the gates should be closed until "Bang a Gong" is completed in 1.9. And here is when it bugs it out after setting the patch once to 1.9 no matter if u try to set it back to 1.2 again the gates will no longer spawn closed ever again. Trying to spawn any of the events for AQ in patch 1.9 works but as soon they are started the event checker in the console removes them and u cannot start them ever again same error happens - "Event <id> is disabled!"
    So my question is am I doing something wrong since i was able to start any of these events in v6 but not now and can i find the naxx events anywhere.
    PS: There seems to be some new events added/removed since v6 so if u could also update the list of events u posted on page 8

Great work keep it up and thanks in advance for your answer
    This could be causing the issue. high res image

I don't think that event 155 "Argent Dawn @ 1.11" has anything to do with scourge invasion. It might be that its just npcs that spawn at Light's Hope after the event is done. (includes naxxramas quest npcs, attunement quest npc, tier 3 quest npcs etc).

Even after you enable and start it, it gets disabled right after you restart the server. It should be enabled by default.

Also, it says that some of these events end at like year 2026, it might be smart to change those, in case someone sticks with the server.
    Last edited by REyeM; 01-16-2018 at 04:07 PM.

brotalnia's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    26/301
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    New release. As you may have already discovered, the Light's Hope github repository was taken down. The new repack has all updates from it just before it was deleted. I have also included the source code for the repack this time, so you don't have to search for it yourself.

Full - Lights Hope bropack v8
    Lite - Lights Hope bropack v8 (lite)

I also made a GUI scripts editor that you can use to script events in the database without writing code. It is included in the repack, check the tools folder.

16. Thanks REyeM, Sackmo, locario (3 members gave Thanks to brotalnia for this useful post)
    REyeM's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by brotalnia View Post
    New release. As you may have already discovered, the Light's Hope github repository was taken down. The new repack has all updates from it just before it was deleted. I have also included the source code for the repack this time, so you don't have to search for it yourself.

Full - Lights Hope bropack v8
    Lite - Lights Hope bropack v8 (lite)

I also made a GUI scripts editor that you can use to script events in the database without writing code. It is included in the repack, check the tools folder.
    So this is the final version of the repack?