Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brotalnia, thank you very much for the hard work you are doing for improving the core and the database, your "Error Wars 3: Revenge of the Fix" is very much appreciated...

Still there is some custom content that Elysium added on the Github that you perhaps can revert it or talk to the staff to revert it or make a private patch, I am asking specifically about the Zeth'kur Transfer event to be removed, thank you again and I wish you godspeed with your fixes...
    Last edited by marcelo_20xx; 08-12-2017 at 04:03 PM.

Elysium Core 1.12 Repack - Including MMaps and Optional Vendors
    Marcelo20XX's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got my account stolen by those junk sellers somehow...anyway

I have a problem when adding waypoints that I want some help as to why is happening so I will try to describe the problem to the best I can. First I add the coords with my GM char with the .wp add "insert guid here" command, everything works, path is added correctly but then the BUG triggers, everytime the mob is on a waypoint that has a waittime set it always looks to the north or as if you have entered orientation=0 on the creature_movement db table...

So naturally I tried to fix this by updating this value to orientation=100, now the npc doesnt turn around anymore or try to look to the north BUT you get an error on the console stating that you coords are invalid like this:

Creature (guidlow 656, entry 4624) have invalid coordinates in his waypoint 1 (X: -14416.200195, Y: 433.023010).

when in reality everything works as expected, is there any fix for this annoying bug as is really slowing me in adding some wps to the game, thank you Brotalnia in advance for any assistance...

brotalnia's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    26/301
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Orientation value goes from 0 to 6. Setting it to 100 is invalid and will produce an error.

4. Thanks Marcelo20XX (1 members gave Thanks to brotalnia for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, but what value should I use then? because if I leave the orientation to its default value of "0" the mob will turn to the north everytime a wp has a waittime, I put 100 because on other core I was using setting to this value made the waypointmanager to use the value of the mob facing position so you don't need to specify a number, or I am out of luck and MUST specify a value in the creature_movement orientation column?...

Also I want to share this fix for you to review it since you are my most trusted dev of the Elysium core:

Code:
    diff --git a/src/scripts/eastern_kingdoms/eastern_plaguelands/eastern_plaguelands.cpp b/src/scripts/eastern_kingdoms/eastern_plaguelands/eastern_plaguelands.cpp
    index 7260042..8ac5688 100644
    --- a/src/scripts/eastern_kingdoms/eastern_plaguelands/eastern_plaguelands.cpp
    +++ b/src/scripts/eastern_kingdoms/eastern_plaguelands/eastern_plaguelands.cpp
    @@ -45,7 +45,10 @@ struct mobs_ghoul_flayerAI : public ScriptedAI

void JustDied(Unit* Killer)
         {
    -        if (Killer->GetTypeId() == TYPEID_PLAYER)
    +		Player* player = Killer->GetCharmerOrOwnerPlayerOrPlayerItself();
    +		if (!player)
    +			return;
    +		if (player->GetQuestStatus(5211) == QUEST_STATUS_INCOMPLETE)
                 m_creature->SummonCreature(11064, 0.0f, 0.0f, 0.0f, 0.0f, TEMPSUMMON_TIMED_DESPAWN, 60000);
         }
    The fix is for the Quest "Defenders of Darrowshire" and the correct behavior is whenever a ghoul is killed by you or your pet (currently bugged because if your pet or minion get the last hit it wont spawn) it should spawn a trapped soul but ONLY if you are in the quest...
    Last edited by Marcelo20XX; 08-13-2017 at 04:55 PM.

gm0n3y's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 86kirua View Post
    Thx for ur repack brotalnia

I open my server to play with my friend but after that i wasnt able connect anymore locally to my server (they call that "realmloops").
    I fixed it by adding a 2nd line in realmlist with name:Elysium2 address:127.0.0.1 localaddress:127.0.0.1 . ( thx to this post ([MaNGOS] Can't connect to world server via LAN) )
    Also now put "set realmlist 127.0.0.1" to your realmlist.wtf to play locally.

Table : realmlist

i use a dynamic host name (you can get one at places like Free Dynamic DNS - Managed DNS - Managed Email - Domain Registration - No-IP). you set the ip address in your database and the wtf file to your dynamic host name (for example wow.server.com). Then in your windows host file add a line that looks like this

127.0.0.1 wow.server.com

then anytime you try to connect to wow.server.com it will redirect to 127.0.0.1 bypassing the router loopback problem. This way you and your friends can all connect to your server using the dynamic host name.

Thanks G/R
    26/301
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The new version has been released.

- Latest updates from GitHub.
    - All database errors are fixed. All 3000 of them.
    - Support for Windows XP with x86 binaries.

Download full - Elysium bropack v5
    Download lite - Elysium bropack v5 (lite)

The lite download doesn't contain the maps. It's for people who want a smaller download size. You can just copy the data folder from the old release, or you can extract them yourself using the extractors in the tools folder, but be warned that it takes a long time.

Makentoshxz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hooray, waited for the update! Thank you so much for your work, keep it up !!!

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brotalnia perhaps you can help me with this problem since you are distributing x86 binaries that support Windows XP, I cant compile the github source code and target the XP platform. I get a weird error about the Cthun script. I am using Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 for compiling the source and using the Visual Studio 2015 - Windows XP (v140_xp) toolset...

The compilation fails at this point:
    Code:
    10>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include\type_traits(1441): error C2672: 'std::invoke': no matching overloaded function found (compiling source file E:\Games\WoW Vanilla\Server\Elysium\server.latest\server\src\scripts\kalimdor\silithus\temple_of_ahnqiraj\boss_cthun.cpp)
    10>  C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include\functional(208): note: see reference to function template instantiation '_Rx std::_Invoke_ret<_Rx,_Callable&>(std::_Forced<_Rx,false>,_Callable &)' being compiled
    10>          with
    10>          [
    10>              _Rx=uint32,
    10>              _Callable=_Decayed
    10>          ] (compiling source file E:\Games\WoW Vanilla\Server\Elysium\server.latest\server\src\scripts\kalimdor\silithus\temple_of_ahnqiraj\boss_cthun.cpp)
    10>  C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include\functional(206): note: while compiling class template member function 'uint32 std::_Func_impl<_Decayed,_Alloc,_Ret>::_Do_call(void)'
    10>          with
    10>          [
    10>              _Alloc=std::allocator<int32>,
    10>              _Ret=uint32
    10>          ] (compiling source file E:\Games\WoW Vanilla\Server\Elysium\server.latest\server\src\scripts\kalimdor\silithus\temple_of_ahnqiraj\boss_cthun.cpp)
    10>  C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include\functional(134): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'std::_Func_impl<_Decayed,_Alloc,_Ret>' being compiled
    10>          with
    10>          [
    10>              _Alloc=std::allocator<int32>,
    10>              _Ret=uint32
    10>  C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include\functional(337): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'std::_Is_large<_Myimpl>' being compiled (compiling source file E:\Games\WoW Vanilla\Server\Elysium\server.latest\server\src\scripts\kalimdor\silithus\temple_of_ahnqiraj\boss_cthun.cpp)
    10>  C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include\functional(316): note: see reference to function template instantiation 'void std::_Func_class<_Ret>::_Reset_alloc<_Ty,std::allocator<_Ty>>(_Fx &&,const _Alloc &)' being compiled
    10>          with
    10>          [
    10>              _Ret=uint32,
    10>              _Ty=int,
    10>              _Fx=int,
    10>              _Alloc=std::allocator<int32>
    10>  C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include\functional(316): note: see reference to function template instantiation 'void std::_Func_class<_Ret>::_Reset_alloc<_Ty,std::allocator<_Ty>>(_Fx &&,const _Alloc &)' being compiled
    10>          with
    10>          [
    10>              _Ty=int,
    10>              _Fx=int,
    10>              _Alloc=std::allocator<int32>
    10>  C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include\functional(482): note: see reference to function template instantiation 'void std::_Func_class<_Ret>::_Reset<int>(_Fx &&)' being compiled
    10>          with
    10>          [
    10>              _Fx=int
    10>  C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include\functional(482): note: see reference to function template instantiation 'void std::_Func_class<_Ret>::_Reset<int>(_Fx &&)' being compiled
    10>          with
    10>          [
    10>              _Fx=int
    10>  E:\Games\WoW Vanilla\Server\Elysium\server.latest\server\src\scripts\kalimdor\silithus\temple_of_ahnqiraj\boss_cthun.cpp(519): note: see reference to function template instantiation 'std::function<uint32 (void)>::function<int>(_Fx)' being compiled
    10>          with
    10>          [
    10>              _Fx=int
    10>          ]
    10>  E:\Games\WoW Vanilla\Server\Elysium\server.latest\server\src\scripts\kalimdor\silithus\temple_of_ahnqiraj\boss_cthun.cpp(518): note: see reference to function template instantiation 'std::function<uint32 (void)>::function<int>(_Fx)' being compiled
    10>          with
    10>          [
    10>              _Fx=int
    10>          ]
    10>  e:\games\wow vanilla\server\elysium\server.latest\server\src\game\objects\Unit.h(1766): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'std::initializer_list<_Ty>' being compiled
    10>          with
    10>          [
    10>              _Ty=uint32
    10>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include\type_traits(1441): error C2893: Failed to specialize function template 'unknown-type std::invoke(_Callable &&,_Types &&...)' (compiling source file E:\Games\WoW Vanilla\Server\Elysium\server.latest\server\src\scripts\kalimdor\silithus\temple_of_ahnqiraj\boss_cthun.cpp)
    10>  C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include\type_traits(1441): note: With the following template arguments: (compiling source file E:\Games\WoW Vanilla\Server\Elysium\server.latest\server\src\scripts\kalimdor\silithus\temple_of_ahnqiraj\boss_cthun.cpp)
    10>  C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include\type_traits(1441): note: '_Callable=_Decayed &' (compiling source file E:\Games\WoW Vanilla\Server\Elysium\server.latest\server\src\scripts\kalimdor\silithus\temple_of_ahnqiraj\boss_cthun.cpp)
    10>  C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include\type_traits(1441): note: '_Types={}' (compiling source file E:\Games\WoW Vanilla\Server\Elysium\server.latest\server\src\scripts\kalimdor\silithus\temple_of_ahnqiraj\boss_cthun.cpp)
    Last edited by Marcelo20XX; 08-21-2017 at 11:58 PM.

Thanks G/R
    26/301
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    You need at least Visual Studio 2015 Update 3. You must be using an older version.

11. Thanks Marcelo20XX (1 members gave Thanks to brotalnia for this useful post)
    Ovazisios's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mr repack Creator.
    After I do the steps and trylog in ... It wont join... It is stuck at realmlist.. Always can u assist me?

Thanks G/R
    26/301
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Make sure the server had finished loading. If you can't type in the mangosd.exe console then it is still loading. If you are trying to connect from another computer, you must set the realm's ip address to the real ip of the host machine using the batch file in the batch folder.

locario's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there!

I'm create a new VM with XP SP3 and copied x86 binaries to MaNGOS root folder, when i open realm.exe i obtain a missing file error "api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll"

How i can solve it?

Thanks for the repack.

Thanks G/R
    26/301
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    You need to install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2017.

locario's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by brotalnia View Post
    You need to install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2017.
    Excellent!!!!

NNiklaSS's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello! I logged in with the GM char and I freeze myself... How to unfreeze the GM char?

Page 10 of 75 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131460 ... LastLast