2/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Napoqe View Post
    For me it is not. Because bots no do some things, what human player can do. Dungeons, Negotiations, more complex PVP...

I know, the project is new. But still the project for some people (as me) is not fun. Continue this project by doing update 11, 12 ... I have good expectancy.

Suggestions:

As server is not as Blizzard.

• How can you add npc Wind Rider in Sen'jin Village (mounts vendor)?
    • Add in the cities, the npcs of the battleground factions. That sells items, which I think that remember for honor and low level requirement.
    Even if Blizzard was developing this project they wouldn't be able to do "what human player can do".
    Take it for what it is...a free single player RPG. It's fairly large compared to anything Bethesda or Bioware has made. /shrug
    Unless there is are a number of developers working on this, I believe this is pretty much what you are going to get because I believe there is only conan513 working it.

Single Player Project - TC R2
    Napoqe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it's not too much work (compared I think to pvp), making good bots for dungeons. The first dungeons are simple, I remember.

Amjoco's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Napoqe View Post
    I think it's not too much work (compared I think to pvp), making good bots for dungeons. The first dungeons are simple, I remember.
    Don't use bots, make your own characters. I made 2 groups and in each group I have a Tank, Healer, and 3 dps characters and use them in my dungeons. My goal is to level up enough of my characters to do raids. I don't even use the bots as part of the game unless I just want to goof around with them. You can add the characters you make to your own guild, and just invite them whenever you want from there.

dumdedum's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really loving this project. Definitely prefer the playerbots to the npcbots though which leaves me with a few questions:

Is there anyway to add/summon playerbots from other non randombot accounts? I have my main playable character and all the other character slots filled with bot-alts that I've been using but could use more. The randombots are irritating as there is no way to change their inventory size and they auto-fill all their bag slots with consumables and bullets/arrows. Obviously there is no way to control their spec either besides adding/removing continuously until they end up in the right talent tree but even then their specs are far from perfect. Would also be useful to control their XP gain. Right now I've been locking mine at 60 and running old content. The bots still gain XP and will continuously hit 61 so I have to de-level them with a GM account, but if on rare occasion I don't notice they hit 61 and log off, the next time I add them in they'll have lost all their gear and randomized with new level appropriate gear. It'd be really nice to have all 20-40 controlled bots in a raid made by and accessible by the player.

Playerbots really need to be able to use all of their spells. If not by their own AI then by player given chat commands at least. Paladins won't use divine storm, shamans won't cast cleansing totem, arcane mages arcane power, rogues killing spree. The list goes on and on. Rogues also aren't using poisons when they have them. They'll whisper that they're applying them, like warlocks do with spellstones, but never do. Rogues also can't use any finishing moves other than slice and dice.

Is there a way to make a bot cast a certain spell on someone other than themselves? Example, resto shaman can cast earth shield, but only on themselves and their AI immediately overrides it with water shield making it a useless talent. Or resurrection?

On more than one occasion now all playerbots under my control will lose whatever is equipped in their offhand. I haven't been able to pinpoint how/when it happens but they'll all be unequipped and if their bags are full then it's just deleted.

Is it possible to access random bot accounts? I found the list of all the bot account names, but what are the passwords?
    Last edited by dumdedum; 12-09-2017 at 11:50 AM.

aminsalar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i've got error because i can't open the database file it doesn't work

hi i trying to run it but i've got this error and it doesn't work why? what should i do please help me
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet

DragonfireEX402's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Amjoco View Post
    Don't use bots, make your own characters. I made 2 groups and in each group I have a Tank, Healer, and 3 dps characters and use them in my dungeons. My goal is to level up enough of my characters to do raids. I don't even use the bots as part of the game unless I just want to goof around with them. You can add the characters you make to your own guild, and just invite them whenever you want from there.
    That's a hell of a lot of accounts to create, but it seems like a great idea.

Amjoco's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, if anyone needs to test their client patch, or just want to play on a server with others, I have a server setup for my family and you are welcome to join.

The server name is Sojourn and you just need to use sojourn.mooo.com to login and create your account. The server is pretty stable but don't count on the bots doing what you think they should. I suggest not even using them and creating a guild of your own making. Just create characters as you would on any other server and add them to your guild. You can find info on commands here: MaNGOS-Bot
    There is no active GM and if you get stuck use the .unstuck command. I can do some basic GM stuff, but I am a stickler for following the rules and won't cheat for anyone, including myself! If I'm not on, please leave a ticket and I will try and help, but don't count on me because I am still pretty active in the retail version.
    Last edited by Amjoco; 02-06-2018 at 05:40 AM.

Darv1n's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello all! Can`t download 10 update

Invalid or Deleted File.
    The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

Fix that pls

Amjoco's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello conan513,
    Will update 11 be coming out soon? Thank you!

tooch's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by tooch; 03-10-2018 at 08:25 PM.

Amjoco's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Question about the random bot guild letters/notes/quests you receive in the mail. Can they be turned in somehow after completing? For example I got a letter in my mail from a guild leader to kill Ruul Onestone which I did. Now what? I even went so far as to find the quest giver and see if there was dialogue to complete it. Any help into this would be great!!!

rakrimes's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was just wondering how I can change the realm name from Single player project to something else?

Amjoco's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You will need a tool like HeidiSQL to edit your database with.
    My server is Sojourn...just rename your server there.

Single Player Project - TC R2-untitled-gif
    Last edited by Amjoco; 03-13-2018 at 11:52 AM.

rakrimes's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Amjoco View Post
    You will need a tool like HeidiSQL to edit your database with.
    My server is Sojourn...just rename your server there.

Single Player Project - TC R2-untitled-gif
    Awesome thanks, any idea how to get guild members to end up being bots, I made a few alt accounts and added their toons to the guild but they don't sign in as a bot ever.

Amjoco's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I'm not endorsing my Server but there is a video I made on just that subject. It's in the right hand panel at the top. sojourn <-----click here FYI, you don't have to make alternate accounts unless you want to.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast