0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weapons not working.

Are you sure you've set the item class to weapon? If this issue occurs again please share the export so I can check what's wrong.
    The gem thing is a bit screwy I know, but that's not something I can control. It's a trinity or WoW client issue. There's a limit to the amount of sockets you can have.
    I haven't really gotten around to gems, sorry. It's on the to-do list along with food and whatnot. You'll have to do that partially manually for now.

First let me say GREAT tool, love it fast and easy.

Downside, I have tried to make both a BOW and 1H Sword. Neither are working. I can generate and equip them in the correct slot, but when I try to use them it says either "need melee weapon equipped" or "New ranged weapon equipped" on either. It also seems to be generating extra attributes (ie always seems to be a meta socket even though I didnt ask for one)

I made a new one and attached the EXPORT for your review (had to ZIP it so that i could upload it to this website)

Issue #2 - Projectile (Arrows/bullets) - missing field to input + damage. Can create a stackable item but no damage coeff. Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

Trinity Creator - Create content for your private server
    Onyxium's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Knaroz View Post
    It also seems to be generating extra attributes (ie always seems to be a meta socket even though I didnt ask for one)
    Literally what I created an account on here to say, I've been using this tool as DB editing is super tedious, hurts my eyes after a while too. :P
    But constantly adding a meta socket to all my items is infuriating.

Originally Posted by Knaroz View Post
    Downside, I have tried to make both a BOW and 1H Sword. Neither are working. I can generate and equip them in the correct slot, but when I try to use them it says either "need melee weapon equipped" or "New ranged weapon equipped" on either.
    You need to make a custom patch in order for weapons to be registered as 'weapons'.

3. Thanks Nadromar (1 members gave Thanks to Onyxium for this useful post)
    koyle112's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is the 3.3.5 AC-Web core going to be supported soon?

vu159's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    what do you mean with custom patch?
    how do i do this?
    i used the tool to setup everthing for noobs^^
    thanks

bardhi123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks very much for this useful tool!

7. Thanks Nadromar (1 members gave Thanks to bardhi123 for this useful post)
    fr00t's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello. If i'd like to create a stat that gives health based on current health, how would I do that? Say I want a trinket that increases your health by a percentage of max health, is there a way to type this into the stat field of health? Instead of a static health value i'd get something that increases health as the rest of the gear improves.

Example:

Trinket
    Equip: Increases max health by 30% of your health.

Like last stand but constant and on item.

Thanks
    Last edited by fr00t; 10-23-2017 at 03:42 AM.

Nadromar's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    13/28
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry I'm a few months late but here it is.

Originally Posted by Axeeon View Post
    Anyone on AMD having issues running this? I have an intel laptop runs it perfect but my amd desktop cannot run this.. just curious if it is just me
    It should run just fine on any PC with Windows 7+, both 32 and 64 bit.
    You probably don't have .NET 4.5 installed. You can download it here: Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 from Official Microsoft Download Center

Originally Posted by vu159 View Post
    hi first thank you very much for this great tool!
    but I have a few problems.
    If i create an Item (weapon) and spawn it ingame I can't use skills because they need "weapon equiped".
    Another problem is that i can'T give weapons the right sockets. I mean I click on add sockets add 3 red sockets. ingame i often see only 1 red sometimes 1 meta. i dobbel checkt everything but i have got this problem again and again.
    one last thing.
    i can't give attributes to gems. is this normal or is it not implemented?
    thank you!

Socket issues have been fixed recently. Please download the update.
    Though you can only have (if i remember correctly) 3 gems in total and max 2 of the same color (or something along those lines, there's a client cap I can't bypass anyways).
    I don't think I got around to setting attributes for gems, no. Just like food & other items.
    You can create a gem using trinity creator and do the rest of it manually. It's still slightly easier.

Originally Posted by Shinarien View Post
    What should i write in ''World Database''???

The name of your world database. If you don't know what that means, check your world.conf file, you'll find it there.

Originally Posted by animezgaming View Post
    how do i update? because when i click update it opens the command prompt and just keeps saying waiting for trinity to close over and over?

Yeah that's been a thing for a while with older versions. Close TrinityCreator in task manager & update from the github link below.

Originally Posted by koyle112 View Post
    Is the 3.3.5 AC-Web core going to be supported soon?
    Originally Posted by Dominatorr15 View Post
    This isn't working for Legion. Do you know of any Legion creators?
    No plans for that currently, sorry. If there's a big demand for it, i'll do it.

Originally Posted by fr00t View Post
    Hello. If i'd like to create a stat that gives health based on current health, how would I do that? Say I want a trinket that increases your health by a percentage of max health, is there a way to type this into the stat field of health? Instead of a static health value i'd get something that increases health as the rest of the gear improves.

Example:

Trinket
    Equip: Increases max health by 30% of your health.

Like last stand but constant and on item.

Thanks

Like I said in PM, I'm not sure how that works. I think it's a lot of digging through the DBC files but if it's just a database variable based on something in DBC I can easily implement it.
    You can put can put an issue on Github (link below) if that's the case and I'll implement it.

Originally Posted by Onyxium View Post
    Literally what I created an account on here to say, I've been using this tool as DB editing is super tedious, hurts my eyes after a while too. :P
    But constantly adding a meta socket to all my items is infuriating.

You need to make a custom patch in order for weapons to be registered as 'weapons'.

I actually have no clue what is going on with weapons at this point. Specifically ranged weapons.
    I did a few tests and get the same issue. Even when I clone a Blizzard bow with a new ID, the issue still occurs.
    Please do let me know if anyone knows what's going on there. Seems like a TrinityCore or client issue to me.

--
    If you want an immidiate response for a bugfix, you're better off making a bug report on Github. I'll usually fix it within days.
    If you're on an old version and the updater doesn't work, you can update through GitHub:
    1. Ensure TrinityCreator is closed in Task Manager
    2. Download installer: GitHub - Nadromar/TrinityCreator: This tool allows you to easily create items, creatures and quests for TrinityCore 3.3.5a.
    Last edited by Nadromar; 10-25-2017 at 03:58 PM.

vu159's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hey,
    I use this tool with cMangos 1.12(Untested) to create Items in Vanilla and it works very well but there are a few problems.
    I do want to have a weapon with Attack Power or with Hit or Crit Stats etc....The problem is every time I use other stats than the attributes like Agility etc....The Tool adds Mana.
    For better understanding: I created a weapon and I added 500Attackpower. Than I start to play WoW and use the .add command. The weapon hasn't have 500Attackpower is has 10 times 500 Mana. Any solution?
    Second Question....I have made a lot of bullshit items. how can I delete them?
    Thank you

Aedales's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am gonna retract my previous request for Legion. I am running an amazing WOTLK server. Thank you for the tool and all the time you have invested in it!
    Last edited by Aedales; 11-10-2017 at 01:18 AM.

12. Thanks Nadromar (1 members gave Thanks to Aedales for this useful post)
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    13/28
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey,
    I use this tool with cMangos 1.12(Untested) to create Items in Vanilla and it works very well but there are a few problems.
    I do want to have a weapon with Attack Power or with Hit or Crit Stats etc....The problem is every time I use other stats than the attributes like Agility etc....The Tool adds Mana.
    For better understanding: I created a weapon and I added 500Attackpower. Than I start to play WoW and use the .add command. The weapon hasn't have 500Attackpower is has 10 times 500 Mana. Any solution?
    Second Question....I have made a lot of bullshit items. how can I delete them?
    Thank you
    Some ID's are not avaible in vanilla, which is why it probably turns invalid ID's into mana. Currently it displays everything so you'll have to pick a buff that is available in vanilla for it to work.

You'll have to delete items manually, there's currently no option to remove an item in the database.
    Use HeidiSQL or something similar to connect to your database and delete the correct ID in the items_template table.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    13/28
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New version (1.0.7.29):
    - Fixes weapons issues (most of them, the rest seem to be trinity/emulator related)
    - Now 32bit-only (since the browser software doesn't work with mixed release)
    - You can set an Item Level
    - Updater fixed (for real this time)

Download here: GitHub - Nadromar/TrinityCreator: This tool allows you to easily create items, creatures and quests for TrinityCore 3.3.5a.
    If you already have it installed, run as admin before trying to update.

jakeyup's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    will you ever add 4.3.4 TrinityCore?

vu159's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi
    it's been a while since i checked this thread.

"Originally Posted by Knaroz
    Downside, I have tried to make both a BOW and 1H Sword. Neither are working. I can generate and equip them in the correct slot, but when I try to use them it says either "need melee weapon equipped" or "New ranged weapon equipped" on either.
    You need to make a custom patch in order for weapons to be registered as 'weapons'. "

Thats my Problem, too since months....i downloaded the newest Version today und with 3.3.5 and trinity or azeroth core i have this Problem.
    any fix? or Explanation what custom patch is?
    thanks

gladixi's Avatar Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    4/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3.3.5 AC-Web core would be awesome

brotalnia's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    26/301
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hi
    it's been a while since i checked this thread.

"Originally Posted by Knaroz
    You need to make a custom patch in order for weapons to be registered as 'weapons'. "

Thats my Problem, too since months....i downloaded the newest Version today und with 3.3.5 and trinity or azeroth core i have this Problem.
    any fix? or Explanation what custom patch is?
    thanks
    In the 3.3.5 client and all expansion after it, there is a list of items which defines what type every item is and how it looks. The game only cares about what type the item is in its own list, not what the server says. So even if you make a new weapon item in your server's database, the game does not let you use any abilities that require a weapon, because there is not such weapon according to its own files. This means the only weapons you can really use are those created by Blizzard. It's easier to just change the stats on an existing weapon, than to bother making a new custom weapon. To make custom weapons, you must modify the items DBC file used by the client and add your new item to it. That is done by a custom MPQ patch, which forces WoW to replace the original file with the one you made.

19. Thanks Nadromar (1 members gave Thanks to brotalnia for this useful post)
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast