224/210
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eternal-WoW faster and easier voting!

This is something I worked on quite a while ago, but still works just fine. It doesn't actually vote for all the websites (fill in captcha etc) but it opens them in a way that gives you the credit for having voted for them. It completely ignores the delay of pressing the "vote" button, it ignores the whole button itself. Doing this, you'll have to click twice, wait a little bit, and then close all the tabs it opened and you're done with voting.

Here's some step by step instructions to getting this to work on Chrome.
    1. First off you'll want to download THIS html file. It's what makes the magic happen.
    2. Next up, you'll want to import it as a bookmark in your favorite browser. I use Chrome, but it worked perfectly on firefox too, just find the import thingie there.

-

-

3. You should now have a folder on your bookmarks bar, probably named "Imported or something, and in it should be the link to about 18 numbered webpages.

If you've gotten this far then the set up is all done.

4. To actually do the voting, go to the eternal website and log yourself in. Press the little remember me button too.
    5. Right click the folder of bookmarks that you imported (Named Imported?) and press "Open all bookmarks in new window"

6. Wait for them to load completely (Takes me about 30 seconds cause my internet is shit) then just close down all the pages.

If the first website does not get voted for, click the imported folder normally and go to "vote1complete" and it should be done.

Here's the download link again if you managed to miss it in the text

Eternal-WoW faster and easier voting!
  2. Thanks nuxxiz (1 members gave Thanks to jimmys96 for this useful post)