Trinitycore 3.3.5 Recent Compile + Goblins and Worgen playable + Cata/MOP maps menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    staleness's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trinitycore 3.3.5 Recent Compile + Goblins and Worgen playable + Cata/MOP maps

I've been working on this for a month or two and thought I would release what I had as resources for anyone wanting working Goblins and Worgens on their server. This includes a recently compiled Trinitycore with adjustments for the two races (Worgen replacing Fel Orcs) It's in a place where I feel it's releasable although there is more I want to do, so hopefully I will update this if people actually want me to.

The Goblin and Worgen races work almost flawlessly, with all the geosets, sounds, emotes , languages working. The only issue is Worgen can't select any hair colors. They both have somewhat blizzlike racial abilities with a few creative deviations. There are some extra race/class combinations that were enabled in cataclysm, and I tried to add class trainers to all the new starting areas and towns surrounding. The new druids (Worgen and Troll) have all their unique druid models, and Goblins have their unique shaman totem models. The database includes a lot of custom items, most of them working, including mounts, weapons, armor, random junk, and pets.

If you can't compile your own core and want these races this repack is probably a good one to start on. If you can compile your own core, you can use the patches included as resources for these races, including the DBC files. The entries are taken straight from Cata or MOP dbc files, and all the animations should work.

This includes a lot of converted maps, wmos, and models released publicly by (I believe) kronixusa or Anthony, so thanks/credits for him for getting this stuff done and out.

Thanks to Jeutie for his repack (got my started) and his portable SQL and Apache server.

Thanks/credits to Splee101 for his repack listed here which is where I got most of the resources for this, saving me loads of time on converting stuff.

All the maps, mmaps vmaps, AND the extractors are included. Also included are some the tools I used to edit various dbcs. If there is anything in the repack I shouldn't be releasing myself, just tell me and I'll take it out.

Lastly, if anyone needs help with anything in the repack, or even adding these races to your own core, I'll try to guide you through it. AND if anyone wants to help with this repack there are issues I'm having trouble fixing. Let me know if you find any bugs or mistakes.

tl;dr
    Recent Trinitycore Compile
    Goblin and Worgen races
    Almost Blizzlike Racials!
    Extra Classes Enabled
    -Blood Elf Warrior
    -Draenei Warlock
    -Tauren Priest
    -Gnome Hunter
    -Undead Hunter
    -Night Elf Mage
    -Human Hunter
    -Troll Druid

Unique Druid Shapeshift Models
    Pandaria and Cata zones added, while keeping old world Azeroth intact (might have bugs)
    LOTS of Cata/MOP Weapons, Armor, Mounts, Pets, Creatures and more

INCOMPLETE:

Goblin/Worgen Somewhat-Blizzlike Starting Zones

Downloads are available on this video.

https://youtu.be/flvcffXibVo

Trinitycore 3.3.5 Recent Compile + Goblins and Worgen playable + Cata/MOP maps-wowscrnshot_100315_132327-jpgTrinitycore 3.3.5 Recent Compile + Goblins and Worgen playable + Cata/MOP maps-wowscrnshot_100315_132339-jpgTrinitycore 3.3.5 Recent Compile + Goblins and Worgen playable + Cata/MOP maps-wowscrnshot_100315_132354-jpgTrinitycore 3.3.5 Recent Compile + Goblins and Worgen playable + Cata/MOP maps-wowscrnshot_100315_132427-jpgTrinitycore 3.3.5 Recent Compile + Goblins and Worgen playable + Cata/MOP maps-wowscrnshot_100315_132601-jpgTrinitycore 3.3.5 Recent Compile + Goblins and Worgen playable + Cata/MOP maps-wowscrnshot_100315_132913-jpgTrinitycore 3.3.5 Recent Compile + Goblins and Worgen playable + Cata/MOP maps-wowscrnshot_100615_225955-jpg
    Last edited by staleness; 04-20-2016 at 09:10 PM. Reason: updating info

Trinitycore 3.3.5 Recent Compile + Goblins and Worgen playable + Cata/MOP maps
    nwnhax's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The link doesn't work.

Thanks G/R
    6/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Link should be working now. pictures up.
    Last edited by staleness; 10-03-2015 at 03:33 PM.

Thanks G/R
    6/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    more issues, missing doodads for certain maps. I'll re-upload after I finish music/ambiance for all the new zones. Also working on more creature sound sets.

Thanks G/R
    6/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    download link is back up

Reidospalass's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Download link is dead :S

Thanks G/R
    6/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    download works, link is on the video

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mysql are not working for me :S

Thanks G/R
    6/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how so? is it not starting up at all? The worldserver and/or authserver can't find the sql server? Are there any errors or logs you can show?

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just try to open MYSQL and this close , My Auth/World open , Just Mysql don't open ( Sorry my bad english :S ) Trinitycore 3.3.5 Recent Compile + Goblins and Worgen playable + Cata/MOP maps-mysql-error-png

Thanks G/R
    6/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    make sure you're using the right executable. I use Jeutie's repack control to turn my server on and off and it works for me, so I'm not sure what the issue would be.

Thanks G/R
    6/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated with more music, sounds, class trainers for new classes, along with some missing stuff/fixes.

spleee101's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dude this is awesome ive been wanting to add goblins and worgens for a while but i been lazy, good looking job man + rep il be checking this out.

14. Thanks staleness (1 members gave Thanks to spleee101 for this useful post)
    toutako's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really like your great work staleness thank you!

If I only use patch-A.mpq the shapeshift models for worgen(druid) don't work (shows cubes).
    If I only use patch-A.mpq the talent trees are not aviable for the worgen/goblins.

could you please change it? because I really like the small size of patch-A.mpq.

I know if I use the patch4-mpq/patch-5.mpq, then I can see the worgen Shapeshift models (druid, warlock) and the talent trees are aviable,
    but it would be better, if Patch-A.mpq allows the shapshift models on worgen (druid, warlock) and talent trees to.

in moment I have the problem I can't speak with the worgen race ingame.

another problem is always with english mpq patches:
    I'm useing a german wow 3.3.5a client. I have always the problem with the spell book. it never show's the text on the spells,
    because the german client don't like english mpq patches.
    sure I could use an english client, then I would see the text, but maybe you could fixx this to?

greetings toutako ;3
    Last edited by toutako; 11-06-2015 at 08:55 AM.

16. Thanks staleness (1 members gave Thanks to toutako for this useful post)
    toutako's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    german wow 3.3.5a client with patch-A.mpq = SCHOCKED xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast