Trinitycore 3.3.5 Recent Compile + Goblins and Worgen playable + Cata/MOP maps menu

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    staleness's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for to feedback. I guess I forgot a talent related dbc. I'll update somewhat soon and I'll include the druid shapeshift models in the small patch, although you'd still have to either use my core or do the edits in Unit.cpp to see them. I'm not sure when I'll get to translations though.

edit: fixed the single patch and included shapeshift models.
    Last edited by staleness; 11-06-2015 at 06:04 PM.

Trinitycore 3.3.5 Recent Compile + Goblins and Worgen playable + Cata/MOP maps
    nicmercy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this project still being developed? http://cataclysmicwrath.servegame.com/ seems to be down

KageGuden's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by staleness View Post
    I've been working on this for a month or two and thought I would release what I had as resources for anyone wanting working Goblins and Worgens on their server. This includes a recently compiled Trinitycore with adjustments for the two races (Worgen replacing Fel Orcs) It's in a place where I feel it's releasable although there is more I want to do, so hopefully I will update this if people actually want me to.

The Goblin and Worgen races work almost flawlessly, with all the geosets, sounds, emotes , languages working. The only issue is Worgen can't select any hair colors. They both have somewhat blizzlike racial abilities with a few creative deviations. There are some extra race/class combinations that were enabled in cataclysm, and I tried to add class trainers to all the new starting areas and towns surrounding. The new druids (Worgen and Troll) have all their unique druid models, and Goblins have their unique shaman totem models. The database includes a lot of custom items, most of them working, including mounts, weapons, armor, random junk, and pets.

If you can't compile your own core and want these races this repack is probably a good one to start on. If you can compile your own core, you can use the patches included as resources for these races, including the DBC files. The entries are taken straight from Cata or MOP dbc files, and all the animations should work.

This includes a lot of converted maps, wmos, and models released publicly by (I believe) kronixusa or Anthony, so thanks/credits for him for getting this stuff done and out.

Thanks to Jeutie for his repack (got my started) and his portable SQL and Apache server.

Thanks/credits to Splee101 for his repack listed here which is where I got most of the resources for this, saving me loads of time on converting stuff.

All the maps, mmaps vmaps, AND the extractors are included. Also included are some the tools I used to edit various dbcs. If there is anything in the repack I shouldn't be releasing myself, just tell me and I'll take it out.

Lastly, if anyone needs help with anything in the repack, or even adding these races to your own core, I'll try to guide you through it. AND if anyone wants to help with this repack there are issues I'm having trouble fixing. Let me know if you find any bugs or mistakes.

tl;dr
    Recent Trinitycore Compile
    Goblin and Worgen races
    Almost Blizzlike Racials!
    Extra Classes Enabled
    -Blood Elf Warrior
    -Draenei Warlock
    -Tauren Priest
    -Gnome Hunter
    -Undead Hunter
    -Night Elf Mage
    -Human Hunter
    -Troll Druid

Unique Druid Shapeshift Models
    Pandaria and Cata zones added, while keeping old world Azeroth intact (might have bugs)
    LOTS of Cata/MOP Weapons, Armor, Mounts, Pets, Creatures and more

INCOMPLETE:

Goblin/Worgen Somewhat-Blizzlike Starting Zones

Downloads are available on this video.

3.3.5 Trinitycore Cataclysmic Wrath - YouTube

Attachment 21150Attachment 21151Attachment 21152Attachment 21153Attachment 21154Attachment 21155Attachment 21176
    Hey dude, looks nice . I have a patchmaker if you want one. Just remember to credit me

Link

-KageGuden

4. Thanks stoneharry (1 members gave Thanks to KageGuden for this useful post)
    staleness's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump to say the files should be up for download again on the youtube video linked in the main post, with an updated core and other new features. some wod and legion items as well

6. Thanks grimclaw87 (1 members gave Thanks to staleness for this useful post)
    grimclaw87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know it have been many years since you upload this video.
    But i need some help.
    I want to make a casual wow 3.3.5 server with custom things for me and my friends and want to use your repack.
    I have download
    patch-enus-4.mpq
    server binaries
    world sql
    I have not download patch 4.mpq (5gb file) Is it necessary for the pack to run ?

So my problem is:
    After managed to make it work with another repack (Jeutie's Blizzlike Repack) and made a custom (wow.exe) for the corrupt interface issue.

1:I can not use (stale-world-5-27-17.sql) file in my database
    when i try to run the query in heidi SQL or Navicat , it has many errors and does not run
    How should i use it ?

2: When i run server with only patch-enus-4.
    In player creation screen the models of worgen and goblin are messy and does not show correct.
    I get an error saying <<Interface\GlueXML\character create.lua :320: attempt to concatenate local class filename (anil value )>>

Does this have to do with Patch 4.mpq (5gb) that is missing ?

Naxius's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi anybody have link on patches?

TeCHnO4EveR's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is download link dead? can open the video but there is no link in it !

Thanks

kukatagod's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pls download link ??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12