Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks a Lot

Originally Posted by Valkryst View Post
    He must be offline. I messaged him earlier to see if he still had the files, but he hasn't responded. I'm reacquiring the patch files, so check this post within the next few days for updated links.

http://valkryst.com/shared_files/patch-4.MPQ

http://valkryst.com/shared_files/patch-5.MPQ

http://valkryst.com/shared_files/patch-6.MPQ

http://valkryst.com/shared_files/patch-7.MPQ
    Thank you for working links my kids will enjoy when they will have vacations next time

3.3.5 Repack Latest trinitycore WITH CATA/MOP ZONES&ITEMS
    andrew77jw's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick question. I have no clue what i'm doing, but just wanted to host a private server for myself, and 2-3 friends. I was looking at a easy to use repack for 3.3.5a, which this seems great.

If i'm not interested in actually adding in the new zones, can i just skip patch 4-7? If so do I just continue with the directions? This will still have the items / flying in azeroth?

Thanks!

staleness's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not to be an ungrateful leech, but I couldn't help but notice a lot of the interface, logos, and even some class names were replaced? (the rogue is now an assassin? shaman is now a witch doctor? is that a translation issue?) either way it would be nice to upload it without all the bullshit. I was able to go through the patches and get rid of most of it (if anyone wants to replace the ridiculous loading screen and logo, look in the interface folders, pretty easy to find the ones to get rid of)

Thanks G/R
    6/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do you by any chance know reason why the item_template.sql is giving me an error, I believe at around line 1505, invalid value with buycount? I looked at it myself, and it was the same as the few lines before it... after I try to run it I lose items from my normal item_template. thank god for backups...

spleee101's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by staleness View Post
    not to be an ungrateful leech, but I couldn't help but notice a lot of the interface, logos, and even some class names were replaced? (the rogue is now an assassin? shaman is now a witch doctor? is that a translation issue?) either way it would be nice to upload it without all the bullshit. I was able to go through the patches and get rid of most of it (if anyone wants to replace the ridiculous loading screen and logo, look in the interface folders, pretty easy to find the ones to get rid of).
    I would like to finally address this issue, the reason this happens is because one of the fixes for the mop mounts was using a login screen that AnthonysToolBox Used when he did the original work. I took a break from wow emu due to work and my friend and I have recently picked this back up. One of the main things we want to fix is this issue so people no longer need a modified login screen to make it work, we just never got around to it, if you would like to upload your fixed login post it here and il check it out and add to the page
    Last edited by spleee101; 08-19-2015 at 11:38 AM.

Thanks G/R
    6/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by spleee101 View Post
    I would like to finally address this issue, the reason this happens is because one of the fixes for the mop mounts was using a login screen that AnthonysToolBox Used when he did the original work. I took a break from wow emu due to work and my friend and I have recently picked this back up. One of the main things we want to fix is this issue so people no longer need a modified login screen to make it work, we just never got around to it, if you would like to upload your fixed login post it here and il check it out and add to the page
    I believe most of the files (models and logos) are in interface>GLUES>MODELS and interface>GLUES>common
    they should be named UI_MainMenu_Northrend, m2(s) and skins
    the logo should be xGlues-WoW-WotlkLogo.blp and/or Glues-WoW-WotlkLogo.blp

I can't be sure as I gutted those patches for my server, as I wanted to keep the old azeroth zones but be able to access some of the new ones. Then I started having issues with doodads popping in and out at certain distances, so I deleted more doodads seemingly related to azeroth's cataclysm zones to see if it fixed the issue, but now I'm crashing trying to get into the other zones, including MoP ones.

but I also have the vanilla loading screen on one of my patches, and the files for it are in the folders I mentioned above. So delete those out of any custom patches and it should give you back the default. I have no idea how I got the class names back to normal. I like the patches, I just don't have much of an idea of what I'm doing. Looking forward to spawning a custom Firelands raid or something once I have them working again.

spleee101's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think i lost you a little bit stal, are you trying to pick and choose specifically what new maps you would like and just adding those to your world. If that is the case i could help you with that.

Thanks G/R
    6/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'm not really trying to ask for help, but if you want to i'm not complaining. i actually had the old world zones working and could get to pandaria, deepholme, firelands, and no glitches that i saw except for some water. but i noticed at least in one zone (blood elf start zone) that doodads were popping in and out, so i tried to get rid of anything that might of been conflicting. after i did that though i got wowerrors when i tried to go back to previously mentioned zones.
    Last edited by staleness; 08-29-2015 at 06:42 PM. Reason: u;

nicmercy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this project still being worked on? I really like the idea of a WotLK environment with the world changes, items and graphical improvements from cata and mop. I got the repack working but even with the update I cant seem to fly in EK and Kalimdor. Hopefully this project is still alive cause it would be truly awesome if it were finished. Eve better if transmog and reforging were added >_>

vojko's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I realy like this repack. But I can't download patch-4.msq to 7. All stop downloading at 1GB. Please help.

alexius96's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Patch 4 5 6 so on links not working :/
    Updaate them plz! Other than that, the best wotlk repack I have come across so far <3

pwcca44's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi ..have to say your patch works grate..for my server. it was just the thing i needed to make it all come together ...BIG thanks ...iam also trying to use the patch that Warmane made for the new character models..i manage to merger them together the only thing is i cant seems make the new mounts and pets to show in game...all other old flying mounts work grate ...i can see the new pets in my pet boxs i just cant get the to show...if you can help or my know a way i may try to get around or delete some could you let me know...thanks

alfieo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this server files updated? Can I run this on linux. It seems the files you provided are all windows based.

Roland Rochat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    please patch-4.mpq, patch-5.mpq, patch-6.mpq, Patch-7.mpq for no download error 404

Roland Rochat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    please source trinity for me compile

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast