[Blizzlike]Single Player Project Real v2 (3.3.5a) menu

User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 89
  1. #31
    Iletsu's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    29
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really love this repack! I was even successful doing onyxia 10man, man it feeled good!

    Only thing I'd like to see in future is this project being also on trinity 4.3.4, if that'd be possible.

    These ads disappear when you log in.

  2. #32
    Mirador's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi. downloaded and using this repack. and it works beautifully. Kinda. The thing is, it seems to be missing some of the commands that previous mangos servers had. In particular, the .lookup quest and .quest commands. Why arent they in this anymore? They are incredibly useful and for some quests incredibly nesscary to stop dead ends on certain quests where aspects dont trigger correctly.

    Any idea on how to do this would be greatly appreciated.

    Also, the character tool (advanced) simply doesnt work. Every time i try to use it for anything it just says that it cannot access the MySQL host. whats going wrong?

  3. #33
    kronos20102's Avatar Banned
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    18
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This assembly is just amazing, the author is very good work. SIMPLY AMAZING! Please do so they can go to the Battlegrounds and Arena, and it will be fantastic. And if you'll be able to register a mini AI in these battlegrounds is about to be shocked. Let's say that capturing a point or healing took the flag and carrying him. But first, just do whatever bots to enter the arena and Battlegrounds

  4. #34
    Kreitz1003's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    9
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    42
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is awesome! Thanks a lot for sharing. +Rep

    Download link for 3.3.5a for people that can't find it:
    World of Warcraft - 3.3.5a (12340) - enUS (No Install) (download torrent) - TPB

    No installation required, it's just a clean install of WoW 3.3.5a in a zip folder.
    I've personally tested this and it works perfectly with this repack

  5. #35
    babytsina's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "http://torcache.net/torrent/EEE0A6B13D4BDFE01F32992D27036E45FE52D0C8.torrent?title=[katproxy.com]single.player.project.real.v2.world.of.warcraft.3.3.5a" torrent of the server +rep to sir conan

  6. #36
    conan513's Avatar Contributor
    Reputation
    132
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    80
    Thanks G/R
    4/43
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update 2 Released

    Server core and databases updated from repository
    - MangosR2 [mr2860] https://github.com/mangosR2/mangos/commits/master
    - ScriptDev2 [sd2_mr0591] https://github.com/mangosR2/scriptdev2/commits/master
    - PlayerbotAI [ai-0.34-6] https://github.com/ike3/mangos/commi...gosr2-wotlk-ai
    - YTDB [430]

    - Network bandwidth increased (less lag with 200 or more bots)
    - MMaps v4

    Launcher updates
    - Character database export/import
    - Disable playerbotAI option fixed
    - Bug report extended
    - Server control menu added
    - Servers autostart can disable
    - All available bots join on start ("Rnd bot join" in bot settings, do some lag on start))
    - Internet mode added to IP Changer
    - Start WoW realm IP changer fixed (now can change the realmlist to LAN or internet IP)
    - Server console can open up
    - 4 language added (English, French, German, Hungarian)
    - Embedded Account Creator and IP Changer

    Other changes:
    - Only 64 bit version (x86 binaries comes later)
    - Advanced Account Manager available in Tools folder

    -> Download <- (Basic pack + Update 1 included)
    Do not install this into the previous version of SPPRv2 folder!!!

    How to Export characters from the old SPPRv2:

    You need:
    - SPPRv2 + Update 1
    - Character export tool

    1. Start the old SPPRv2
    2. Run the backup tool
    3. Export your characters
    4. Close the old SPPRv2 and start the new one
    5. Go to Tools -> Character Export/Import -> Import and select the exported characters file

    Done!

  7. #37
    Harambeqt's Avatar Elite User CoreCoins Purchaser
    Reputation
    333
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,205
    Thanks G/R
    9/29
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by conan513 View Post
    Update 2 Released

    Server core and databases updated from repository
    - MangosR2 [mr2860] https://github.com/mangosR2/mangos/commits/master
    - ScriptDev2 [sd2_mr0591] https://github.com/mangosR2/scriptdev2/commits/master
    - PlayerbotAI [ai-0.34-6] https://github.com/ike3/mangos/commi...gosr2-wotlk-ai
    - YTDB [430]

    - Network bandwidth increased (less lag with 200 or more bots)
    - MMaps v4

    Launcher updates
    - Character database export/import
    - Disable playerbotAI option fixed
    - Bug report extended
    - Server control menu added
    - Servers autostart can disable
    - All available bots join on start ("Rnd bot join" in bot settings, do some lag on start))
    - Internet mode added to IP Changer
    - Start WoW realm IP changer fixed (now can change the realmlist to LAN or internet IP)
    - Server console can open up
    - 4 language added (English, French, German, Hungarian)
    - Embedded Account Creator and IP Changer

    Other changes:
    - Only 64 bit version (x86 binaries comes later)
    - Advanced Account Manager available in Tools folder

    -> Download <- (Basic pack + Update 1 included)
    Do not install this into the previous version of SPPRv2 folder!!!

    How to Export characters from the old SPPRv2:

    You need:
    - SPPRv2 + Update 1
    - Character export tool

    1. Start the old SPPRv2
    2. Run the backup tool
    3. Export your characters
    4. Close the old SPPRv2 and start the new one
    5. Go to Tools -> Character Export/Import -> Import and select the exported characters file

    Done!
    Thanks for sharing, will give it a try tonight. The dungeon finder didn't work for me on the first version.
    Support the #1 WoW Emulator:
    http://arcemu.org/
    https://github.com/arcemu/arcemu
    - - -

  8. #38
    akspa420's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Reputation
    125
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    407
    Thanks G/R
    73/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This server provides an easy way to test out world builds and edits, let alone its ability to make it feel like you're playing with others, all blizz-like. The attention to detail is the most surprising thing - for a blizz-like server, it is very right feeling. Practically all quests and events are scripted properly. This is truly a gem, and what I plan on using for 3.3.5a emulation for a long time.

  9. #39
    Kloon's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know this could be a silly question, but how do I activate the ".levelup"-command?
    cause everytime I try to set my character on level 80 it says, that there's no such command.

  10. #40
    mikeymike's Avatar Active Member
    Reputation
    66
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    99
    Thanks G/R
    2/14
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kloon View Post
    I know this could be a silly question, but how do I activate the ".levelup"-command?
    cause everytime I try to set my character on level 80 it says, that there's no such command.
    i believe its
    Code:
     .modify level 79

  11. #41
    vviman321's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello im having abit of a problem, no bots are logging in, they are processed but not online. Down below here is what it says in the server console.


    17:35]: 0 Random Bots online
    [17:35]: Per level:
    [17:35]: Per race:
    [17:35]: Per class:
    [17:35]: Per role:
    [17:35]: tank: 0
    [17:35]: heal: 0
    [17:35]: dps: 0
    [17:36]: 288 bots processed. 0 alliance and 0 horde bots added. 0 bots online. Next check in 60 seconds
    [17:37]: mangos>262 bots processed. 0 alliance and 0 horde bots added. 0 bots online. Next check in 60 seconds
    [17:38]: GameEvent 72 "Stormwind City - Stockades Jail Break" removed.
    [17:38]: 288 bots processed. 0 alliance and 0 horde bots added. 0 bots online. Next check in 60 seconds
    [17:39]: 239 bots processed. 0 alliance and 0 horde bots added. 0 bots online. Next check in 60 seconds

    Anyone know what to do? Either PM me here, add me on skype "Sharonwowviman" or post down below.

    Thanks in advance.



    EDIT: I got it fixed, thanks to "mikeymike", he helped me out and found out that i had it installed on my F-Drive and thats why the bots didnt login, i reinstalled in onto my C-Drive and it worked without any problems.
    Last edited by vviman321; 09-17-2013 at 10:29 AM.

  12. #42
    mikeymike's Avatar Active Member
    Reputation
    66
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    99
    Thanks G/R
    2/14
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mikeymike View Post
    i believe its
    Code:
     .modify level 79
    was tested and the command is

    Code:
    .level 80

  13. #43
    spleee101's Avatar Active Member
    Reputation
    63
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    160
    Thanks G/R
    1/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is insanity +5 rep i am very willing to work with you on porting this to trinitycore if you are interested!

  14. #44
    Ainisman's Avatar Private
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice pack!! But how do I setup it for hamachi ? Dont wanna portforward My router. Just gonna play with My friend plus some bots

  15. #45
    mikeymike's Avatar Active Member
    Reputation
    66
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    99
    Thanks G/R
    2/14
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by spleee101 View Post
    this is insanity +5 rep i am very willing to work with you on porting this to trinitycore if you are interested!
    port to trinitycore should be easy

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Trinity] Single Player Project - TC R2
    By conan513 in forum WoW EMU General Releases
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 05-18-2022, 10:02 PM
  2. [Repack] Single Player Project - Legion
    By conan513 in forum WoW EMU General Releases
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 07-28-2018, 08:17 PM
  3. WoW single player Emulator
    By squishface in forum World of Warcraft General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 02:05 PM
  4. can it be played single player mode.. from pc no internet
    By aplusads21 in forum World of Warcraft General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 03:17 PM
  5. Creating a single player experience.
    By tbdcarakias in forum WoW EMU Questions & Requests
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-19-2009, 05:17 PM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:14 AM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2023 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2023 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search