Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[MaNGOS] 132 Crash fixes!

--#132 Crash fixes--

I've decided to upload a massive amount of queries that will fix A LOT of the in-game #132 crash/errors players receive.

For what core? MaNGOS rev 8050+ (may work on lower)
    For what DB? UDB rev 381
    What does this fix? This fixes the 132 error caused by users on a MaNGOS server due to missing data18 in the gamobject_template table, as well as misc data fixes in both creature_template and creature_addon.
    What does this include? 4000+ lines of sql queries to manipulate 6000+ lines in the DB.

This will not delete any current GOs and NPCs in any way, it is only adding/changing data.

Fixes by: me, the UDB staff, and misc UDB members. (This is a compilation of fixes, not everything was done by me)

How to apply: Open your favorite SQL client and either paste in the file and execute, apply the .sql file directly, or restore from SQL dump. (There may be others, but I'm only familiar with these methods.)

[MaNGOS] 132 Crash fixes!