Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unlimited-WoW 255 bug

Hello everybody.

My English is not very well but I will try to explain few things which could help you.
    Unlimited-WoW is private wow servers 3.3.5a patch.
    Before I explain how to use this , I will tell u why. There is a lot of quests which req. a lot of materials but easier way is to kill bosses in dungeons.
    Each of em drop about 50-60 materials for quest. Then I decided to use hack and kill just bosses.
    First Step is to download any wow hack which have Teleport options. I use Hitchhacker, link you can find here on Ownedcore website.
    Second Step : First time when you join dungeon , clear it and save location of bosses inside dungeon , every next time when you want to go there, reset dungeon, go inside and then use teleport. If you use teleport outside he will probably teleport you somewhere underground map.
    For example, there is many quests which req. about 1000 materials for 1 item, you will need about 5minutes for 1 item instead of half day.

Also who play with casters , because there last dungeon (atm tier20) req. raid group. You can use fly hack, stay above boss and kill him. But never use big speed on hacks, because anti-cheat detect everything which is faster than mount.
    I hope you can understand what I wanted to explain.

Unlimited-WoW 255 bug