0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to Use Emu Hacker and Download

First off Here is a Link to download the Emu Hacker.... RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

This is not a Virus or anything and it works perfectly well but sometimes people don't know how to do the obvious.

To Start wow with The Emu Hacker you must Click Start WoW and then sometimes you may have to Actually search for the wow launcher yourself.
    Note: If you are going to go through a loading screen turn everything off i have gotten errors by not doing this.

-For Speed Hack with EmuHacker Pick what speed you want or make your own and then Check the Box

-Fall Damage On/Off Check the box if you dont want to get damage from falling DO NOT USE THIS IN MID AIR

-Teleport to Plane This makes you invisible to everyone...Gms, People around you, and even people in your party. The only bad part about this is getting around it is very hard

-No Clip apparently When Enabled you can use the defined hotkey to inch your self forward into objects/Through walls etc.

-P to P teleport On/Off This feature is for use in close range teleporting. You can setup 3 location by using the Defined hotkeys and then teleporting by using defined hotkey. Main uses are for PVP or kiting.

-Fly Mode is instant and the second you turn it on you launce about 10 feet in the air and you fly very slow i advise you use speed hack while doing this

-Levitate basically the priest levitate spell

-Normal is just normal

-Water Breathing you use before you go into the water and when i turned this off outside of the water i died because i geuss the game though i was still in it, idk

-Hyper Mode = Suck Its basically speed hacking with cheat engine

-Enable Speech hasnt worked for me yet

-Gravity if you set it to 0 you jump very very high and cant move alot

-To Track stuff just highlight what you want to track

-Teleporting dosent really work that well, every time ive tried ive gotten an error when i tried to move ( atleast trying to get to GM island) Get cords online Ive been using Bunch-of-BWH-Teleporting-Cords- World of Warcraft Gold Guides

-Clicking spirit brings you to spirit healer

-Clicking Corpse brings you to your corpse

How to Use Emu Hacker and Download
    Acry's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why did you repost something thats been posted over and over? :s

Kuiren's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why revise content, when the original content is easier to understand? I don't see the reasoning...