Hijack any/all passenger mounts (indirect fix maybe, didn't bother to check) menu

User Tag List

Thy_Warden's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hijack any/all passenger mounts (indirect fix maybe, didn't bother to check)

Note: On some Cata/MoP realms this may have been indirectly fixed, granted this little trick is unknown.

Anyways it has been a while since I played wow emus, especially on blackrock. This exploit is an old one, missed by many and had been indirectly fixedon some servers, but I will post it anyways because it may work somewhere, who knows.

What is it?

A quest item, which allows you to hijack someone's mount. Hijack as in allowing yourself to force mount any passenger mount as you wish.
    This item also allows you to force mount yourself to those of the opposite faction if they have their passenger mount up, therefore cheating to use cross-faction partying isn't necessary (unless you are a factionless Pandaren, you'd have to 3-way faction party).

What is the item you ask?

Let's go into details, you will have to seek out an NPC by the name of Moanah Stormhoof who is located in Kelp'thar Forest, she will give you a quest called Better Late Than Dead and with this quest you get an item Moanah's Baitstick. With this item it allows you to do what was mentioned above.

As long as you have the quest, the item will remain in your bag, a permanent solution is to faction change so that the quest is removed, but the item remains in bag.

Other uses:

• Can allow you to mount vehicles be it idle or control by any player of any faction (i.e. take over enemy canon/or tank)
    • Can be used to help get your characters of any faction from point A to B, like using alliance main to carry your second main in progress on horde side to go to a location in game via mount.
    • You can hide in "some" NPCs, but the ISSUE is you cannot escape 85% of the time someone has to kill the NPC, if NPC is scripted well, you're ducked. Do not worry, closing wow.exe and logging in again allows you to regain control of your character, but you'll end up in Northend (as most tests proved) at the bottom of a Iron Drawf Camp in Dun Argol near an elevator.
    • You can kick friendly/enemy players off a passenger mount by force.
    • You can use this item on intended target being a sea turtle and use that as a secondary mount, travel to wherever you want to go as long as turtle is alive. Ironically anti-cheats that slow down or disable fly/speed hacks cannot affect secondary mounts like this. if it does, you can alter the speed to go a bit faster without having to be annoyed by anti-cheat. If sea turtle is killed you'll simply fall to the ground, other times end up doing a hero landing with a spin. Also the sea turtle can be parked in a safe spot 45% chance it will return to where you took it from but it is best to keep it away from enemy mobs and players.

Misc:
    • As long as you are in range, use item on a player (who is most likely a sand drake trying to get away from you), even if you are falling in mid-air, you can re-mount at will.
    • This trick is very obvious and will spark attention, the most common being WTF, LOL and HOW? Other than that some people will just be cooling/chilling.

there is probaly more things that can be done, but didn't have much time, was using this method to get my mountless Pandaren Warrior around using a killable sea turtle lol

This item was tested on Frostwolf 8 months ago.

Therefore the test was done on a MOP realm, I think at one time I tried it on Cata, do not remember much until I lost interest.
    I am known as The Red Warden, the exploiter and formerly part of the original 8.

Hijack any/all passenger mounts (indirect fix maybe, didn't bother to check)
  2. Thanks Teryaki, Dejan (2 members gave Thanks to Thy_Warden for this useful post)