0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gold Cap on Fallen Realms within minutes

So for whatever insane reason, the admin of this server has decided to have vendors for every item in the game on GM Island. Find the vendor named Slim Shady and get the largest bags you can, then find the vendor named Armor Tokens and start buying Trophy of the Crusade armor tokens. They have no cost and vendor for 50g. Here are two macros to expedite buying and selling. Just open up the vendor's inventory and start spamming.

Buy macro:
    /script local function buy (n,q) for i=1,100 do if n==GetMerchantItemInfo(i) then BuyMerchantItem(i,q) end end end buy ("Trophy of the Crusade",100)

Sell macro:
    /script for bag = 0,4,1 do for slot = 1, GetContainerNumSlots(bag), 1 do local name = GetContainerItemLink(bag,slot); if name and string.find(name,"Trophy of the Crusade") then UseContainerItem(bag,slot) end; end; end

Change the 100 in the buy macro to however many empty bagslots you have available, but don't go too high. I've found 100 is the sweet spot on not being disconnected from server.

Gold Cap on Fallen Realms within minutes
  2. Thanks Dejan (1 members gave Thanks to ionlyplaybadservers for this useful post)