Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unlimited-WoW easy hack farm/possible developer area

Hey guys,

Just wanted to mention you can get tier 14 pretty much in a couple days on this server. This works best as a hunter, but all classes with aoe works well. All you have to do is download a fly hack (wowadminpanel, hitchhikers, etc.). You can find them in the emulator programs section.

Pull the whole instance but turning up your fly speed and fly through all mobs. Once you have pulled everything, wait a minute for everything to gather up under you. A tip for the casters that don’t come up under you is to fly way up high to get out of their range. Since it’s an instance, mobs will not lose Agro off you. Also, mobs cast blizzard like spells, meaning they don’t even do damage to you with the high stats. When everything is gathered under you, aoe then down! Loot, port out, reset instance and repeat! Hack detection is non-existent on this server, just don’t do it in front of someone who can report you. I am not responsible for losing your account though.

Also, there is a place between Stormwind and Burning Stepps called Elywnn Falls. Occasionally the staff spawns random things up there. Once there was a mob that dropped VIP items! I check up there from time to time. Best way is to go to the golden gladiator area and fly into the mountains about due south west towards Stormwind.

Enjoy!
    My Exploration Channel: Teryaki's Channel
    Teryaki#1806

Unlimited-WoW easy hack farm/possible developer area
    Dantonmar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi !

I think i'm missing something here. I just tried it, in instance with fly hack, floating above mobs, but they keep entering "escape mode".

Any ideas ?

Edit: Playing on Light's hope
    Last edited by Dantonmar; 11-13-2017 at 02:02 PM.

Creepwalker's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    15/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dantonmar View Post
    Hi !

I think i'm missing something here. I just tried it, in instance with fly hack, floating above mobs, but they keep entering "escape mode".

Any ideas ?

Edit: Playing on Light's hope
    No, this is exactly why evade was added to mobs. Came out after the video was released of a mage doing this to level super fast in dungeons

AlienCCL's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Teryaki View Post
    Hey guys,

Just wanted to mention you can get tier 14 pretty much in a couple days on this server. This works best as a hunter, but all classes with aoe works well. All you have to do is download a fly hack (wowadminpanel, hitchhikers, etc.). You can find them in the emulator programs section.

Pull the whole instance but turning up your fly speed and fly through all mobs. Once you have pulled everything, wait a minute for everything to gather up under you. A tip for the casters that don’t come up under you is to fly way up high to get out of their range. Since it’s an instance, mobs will not lose Agro off you. Also, mobs cast blizzard like spells, meaning they don’t even do damage to you with the high stats. When everything is gathered under you, aoe then down! Loot, port out, reset instance and repeat! Hack detection is non-existent on this server, just don’t do it in front of someone who can report you. I am not responsible for losing your account though.

Also, there is a place between Stormwind and Burning Stepps called Elywnn Falls. Occasionally the staff spawns random things up there. Once there was a mob that dropped VIP items! I check up there from time to time. Best way is to go to the golden gladiator area and fly into the mountains about due south west towards Stormwind.

Enjoy!
    Sorry but i have contributed with this method long long ago in a year 2008
    [WEH] bug any mob to not move + kill it (better for casters)
    Yes , I sit right now in front of the monitor in a cap with ear-flaps with a balalaika, a nested doll, vodka and a comrad Lenin. And behind my window dancing bears with jingles in hands .

Dantonmar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to be the slow one here, but i still don't manage to do this. Ever i'm missing something, or this exploit is now outdated but mobs goes evade everytime. (Playing on Lights Hope)

jimmys96's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    224/210
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dantonmar View Post
    Sorry to be the slow one here, but i still don't manage to do this. Ever i'm missing something, or this exploit is now outdated but mobs goes evade everytime. (Playing on Lights Hope)
    This is for a wotlk level 255 funserver, not vanilla blizzlike