0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Godmode + Instakill + More (Cache Edit)

IF YOU +REPPED AND DID NOT RECIEVE A MESSAGE WITH THE PASSWORD TO THE DOWNLOADS, PLEASE EITHER POST HERE OR SEND ME A MESSAGE.

I sleep from about 10:00PM to 7:00 AM PST, so don't expect me to get back to you during those times.

I decided due to leechers I would no longer freely give this out since it was being abused by morons, and I wasnt getting ANYTHING out of it.

Since rep is the only reason im doing this, I have decided that I will gladly exchange the cache edit for +rep. Its a rather pathetic way to get rep, but people aren't being as generous as they used to be. Just toss me some rep, and ill send you an updated version that does: (copies have been sent to those who previously gave +rep)

After giving rep PM me, post on my page, or post on this thread. Ill be sure to try and get back to you by then with the password withen a few hours. Just do something else while you wait. I have a small fragment of a life, so I can't spend my entire day doing this.

YOU MUST ONLY HAVE 1 OF THE ITEM BELOW IN ORDER FOR THE SPELL TO WORK.

Linen Cloth > 1 mil damage use effect. Easily noticed in combat log, recommended for PvE use only

Wool Cloth > Protection from 99% of all damage. This is VERY obvious to other players.

Silk Cloth > Fully heal your target. 1 second cast

Mageweave Cloth > 100% invisibility to EVERYONE no matter how close they are. Casting spells and using items breaks invisibility. It doesnt look like your invisible, but I tested with another client. Even when I stood directly on top of my character I couldnt see it.

Rune Cloth > 100% damage increase buff. Stacks up to 99 times for a toatal of 9900% damage increase. This is also very obvious and is not recommended for public usage =D

Linen Cloth and Rune Cloth dont say that they have a spell, but if you right click them it still casts the spell.

Just download the cache file, and replace yours in your C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Data\enUS. This works on about 90% of servers I have tested. Working on WoWScape, Eternion WoW, Evolution WoW, World of Cris, Undamed WoW, and more.

The enUS download is at:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wwdeyj4z3yz

The enGB download is at:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?joylmdomdqi

The enEU download is at:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?yiofdn5kk2m

All three are password protected (They use the same password). The password will be given in exchange for rep. Just toss me +rep and I will gladly give you the password. Have a nice day.
    Last edited by Powerfox; 08-03-2009 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Leechers

Godmode + Instakill + More (Cache Edit)
    2dgreengiant's Avatar ★ Elder ★

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -rep for this guy and 6 infractions ofr being a tard, you cant exploit rep in this way gg
    If you need me you have my skype, if you don't have my skype then you don't need me.