0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Getting away with vote exploitation

Getting away with
    VOTE EXPLOITATION

Please keep in mind that this may not work on every server, and it also may not always be 100% foolproof. I have been very close to the GMs on a particular realm in the Eternion-wow server, and have found that suspected vote exploiters (or abusers) are getting away with the following alibis:

1. "I'm new, and a nice (man / lady / girl / etc.) gave me these items for free because I did ask for help in the (global channel / world channel / officer chat).

To use the above alibi, normally you are required to provide the name of the player who gave you the items. If you do not know the name, you may be banned. So, when you vote abuse, get another account / character set up, so if you get caught - you can rat them out. Be sure that you have registered / played the accounts on DIFFERENT IPs.

2. "My friend helped me farm this gear in (area - for eternion it's Deadmines)."

This is not preferred, but you can use this alibi. You'd need to have a well-geared friend (preferably a donor, as artifact-geared players cannot usually kill a Deadmines mob). You'd also need to know which mob dropped the gear. The list of eternion Deadmines mobs and which set they drop can be found here.

Almost any other alibi will get you instantly banned. Personally, I prefer to use the first alibi. Good luck!

Getting away with vote exploitation
    AngshumanSSJV's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That fking server bastards IP banned me just because a VIP reported me falsely. My method is still better, and 100% foolproof for those who can use it
    Last edited by AngshumanSSJV; 03-27-2009 at 06:22 AM.

Everyone, stop posting EternionWoW/WoWAXA/AntWoW exploits/hacks.. cause the fking site n00bs i.e. Fuzzymini is here.

!iMacroMage!'s Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your's is nice, but not 100% foolproof. If the GMs watch you instantly add that gear, you're being deceitful, and you'd have no chance in hell of explaining yourself. In this guide, you have the opportunity to even REPORT your other account for suspiciously giving you these items.

Flame Guardian's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for this. Umm what's the passwords to the forums..? As well, I'm curious about where I can find certain drops, if you could link me a list of drops it'd be greatly appreciated.

Flame Guardian's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cancel that, the password is "antwow1".

AngshumanSSJV's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by macromage View Post
    Your's is nice, but not 100% foolproof. If the GMs watch you instantly add that gear, you're being deceitful, and you'd have no chance in hell of explaining yourself. In this guide, you have the opportunity to even REPORT your other account for suspiciously giving you these items.
    That's true, but still the requirements are quite high for your guide. I mean what If someone doesn't have a strong donor friend or some different IP? It's a rare case that a GM would bother spying some guy whose just levelling with normal gear. I mean the main objective of my guide is not to be in the line of suspicion of any GM Anyways, both methods are nice =D

Everyone, stop posting EternionWoW/WoWAXA/AntWoW exploits/hacks.. cause the fking site n00bs i.e. Fuzzymini is here.