0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Guide] Making The Best of the Current Hacks

So, there's a sweet hack running around private servers these days. This hack allows you to buy ANYTHING from a vendor for nothing. No tokens, no gold, no anything. The only restriction is items that require reputation to obtain. However, due the mechanics of this hack and how it works, there is a fairly easy hotfix that will not only prevent this hack from working, but delete ANY hacked items on the server. Now, I don't personally know a thing about hacking, how emu servers work, or how this hotfix will work, but I know one thing: I want to make the most of this hack while it's still out. And I intend to help you do the same.

I can't think of a better place to put this than the very forum where you can find the hacks that you'll have used to acquire said items. If this is in the wrong place, feel free to move it. Let me also say that this is sort of for the simple minded of folks, who don't take the time to think through things and believe that hacking your items really isn't worth the time or effort because they might just be deleted after a quick patch anyways. This is also sort of a "Tips I Figured I'd Throw Out There" thread.

I still start this guide out by telling you what you'll need. I will not go in depth on how to hack, there is sufficient material held within this forum for you to learn how yourself.

The Hacks
    Buy Anything Free Hack
    Make 500g A Click

All experiences and tactics held within this guide were observed/performed on the WoWBEEZ, the private WoW server.

Prelude
    Now, I love playing around on my Rogue and Warrior after having gotten these hacks to work, because it's no energy invested, all the good rewards reaped. However, I was reading around and came to find out that not only can they prevent this, but they can also make sure all hacked items are deleted off of the server. They've already done this, and now it's a race against time for me and any other players who want to make the most of this hack. It's just a matter of time before a popular server like WoWBEEZ updates and ruins our fun. So here's how to prevent it (sort of). Please take note that this is not a "get around the fix" or "loophole" technique. This is common sense put to good use. Now, let's begin.

Part One - Keeping Your Gold
    If I am to understand this fix that's coming properly, any hacked item will be deleted. However, I believe that any gold obtained second hand via this hack will NOT be deleted, because it is obtained semi legitimately; items are sold to the vendor, the vendor gives you the gold. The gold really does exist, unlike the items we hacked and sold. Kinda like disappearing merchandise. That's where the Hippogryph guide comes into play. You can make quite the substantial amount of gold in this game with just a few clicks, and this is good. Milk the ever loving **** out of this while you still can. Remember, the gold limit is in the area of 214,000g. You should take advantage of that and horde as much gold as possible.

Part Two - Keeping your Items
    Now, I don't think there is any way that you can really keep your hacked items, but I do believe there is way that we can use these hacked items to their best in order to make getting these items legitimately a hell of a lot easier.

My Method
    • Get full Tier 6 gear for now using the free items hack. This is to help you get some fast gold. This is also for fun while you get your T6 legitimately.
    • Get ~20 - 30k gold using the methods described above.
    • BUY, as in legitimately, Primal Mooncloth Bags, buy a total of 11. 4 for your inventory, 7 for bank slots. Buy all 7 bank slots out, and put the Primal Mooncloth Bags in those slots.
    • BUY, as in legitimately, your riding skills, and get your Epic Flying Mount and Epic Land Mount.
    • Purchase all of your training (obviously).
    • Max out whatever professions you want with the gold you got.
    • Now is the part that is going to take some work. Go use the free items hack to get full T5 items, then go to either the Hall of Legends (Horde) or whatever the Alliance version is, and get yourself the boots/belt/bracers (Gladiator's on WoWBEEZ). Make sure to get yourself a Cloak, trinkets, rings, neck, and a few gems too. You want to look legit.
    • The reason we don't use T6 is because you're going to raid for it! That's the whole catch! If you get the items legit, you'll have them when the fix hits the rest of the servers. If you're rolling on T6 tokens and you're already fully decked out in T6, people are just gonna' call you a ninja and kick you. That's where the T5 comes in.
    • Alternatively (and this is what I did), offer up large amounts of gold for guilds to organize and run you through ZA, BT, and SP for your tokens. You can skip the trash you don't need, and just kill the bosses. I payed 10k per token, and let the raid leader split it amongst the members.
    • Hopefully by the time you have all your gear, you still have time to hack some gold. Get as much as you can, buy enchants/gems (some of the gems you'll need to hack, but alternatively you can have a JC craft them for you for ridiculous pay.) Remember, atm, you have unlimited gold. Don't hesitate to offer thousands of gold for shit that doesn't cost that much.
    • Also keep in mind that saying you'll pay stupid amounts of gold in trade chat or any public chat is STUPID and will likely draw suspicion. If you want to offer 20k to someone for some gem that will cost 2k tops, do it in whispers with them. Don't advertise 20k to any guild who'll get you a run through BT for the Warglaive, advertise a "large pay" and tell them to '"Whisper for more details". Don't be dumb and don't get caught.

Final Notes
    Remember that this wasn't meant to be an all knowing, all telling guide or reference. This is just meant to help get you into the right mind frame. I want you to think like me, think of this not as a temporary bit of fun, but as an opportunity to help you in every way possible. If you're on MMowned, you should be thinking like an opportunist.

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

Opportunity is the key here.
    Last edited by Kasdraven; 06-07-2008 at 05:19 PM.

[Guide] Making The Best of the Current Hacks
    Szharz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posted about a week too late :S this is fixed on openascent wich all the big servers run.

Kasdraven's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Szharz View Post
    Posted about a week too late :S this is fixed on openascent wich all the big servers run.
    Indeed, but for the servers that haven't fixed it (including WoWBEEZ), this will still apply.

Anyways, this should also help people to craft their minds for future hacks too. I'm hoping that this will help people to think more openly about hacks and exploits they learn here, and not just about immediate and instant gratification. Sometimes a little more work will bring out a thousand times the spoils.

[Pat]'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    only problem im getting is having WPE pro target WoW.exe on vista :S

warrior12345's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kishkumen View Post
    only problem im getting is having WPE pro target WoW.exe on vista :S
    Oh my god how can you not understand it yet? THIS HAS BEEN ****ING FIXED EVERYWHERE, IT DOESN'T ****INKG MATTERS IF WPE WORKS FOR YOU OR NOT, THE FILTER ITSELF WON'T WORK BECAUSE DEVELOPERS MADE A FIX FOR THIS SO NOBODY CAN NEVER EVER DO IT AGAIN you were too ****ing late! HAHAHA NOOB TOO BAD YOU DIDN'T GET AL S3 GEAR FOR FREE LIKE I DID HAHAHAHAHA 6):.

So, I make the humble request to everyone to stop asking about this hack. Thank you.

PS: I think I'll also post this on the other thread too

[Pat]'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol ani-wow deleted S3 and on wowbeez i got S3 Q_Q just wanted to get large amounts of gold and don't call anyone a noob dude you got no rights to any ways

jereath's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by warrior12345 View Post
    Oh my god how can you not understand it yet? THIS HAS BEEN ****ING FIXED EVERYWHERE, IT DOESN'T ****INKG MATTERS IF WPE WORKS FOR YOU OR NOT, THE FILTER ITSELF WON'T WORK BECAUSE DEVELOPERS MADE A FIX FOR THIS SO NOBODY CAN NEVER EVER DO IT AGAIN you were too ****ing late! HAHAHA NOOB TOO BAD YOU DIDN'T GET AL S3 GEAR FOR FREE LIKE I DID HAHAHAHAHA 6):.

So, I make the humble request to everyone to stop asking about this hack. Thank you.

PS: I think I'll also post this on the other thread too
    Get your head out of your ass, this hack still works on some servers ~.^ you just have to look

Moffeman's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you give credits? I think i saw it on D3scene..