Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[StormStrike] [Shadowlands] Seeking Dedicated Staff!

Introducing Stormstrike: A Shadowlands Server to be reckoned with!

Ever wanted to join a staff on a shadowlands private server that Isn’t a repack? What about one that will actually be released soon rather than a year from now that had working content? If you answered yes to any of these, then you are more than welcome aboard Gamer!
    Stormstrike is currently looking for both dedicated and active people for staff! We are asking from GM’s to Developers to fill staff positions before we begin the advertising phase of the server! Want to know more about this server soon to be released? Fear not stormtroopers, as we have a list of a few great details to point out!

- Very Stable Core!
    -Unlike most Shadowlands servers where you crash just logging in at times, we have worked hard on making sure our core is extremely stable!
    - EXTREMELY stable host!
    -Frustrated when the entire world crashes at times? That’s always no fun at all! Fear not, you won’t have problems like that on our server!
    - Non-Fun Server!
    -We are striving to become the best “Blizz-like” Shadowlands server out there!
    - Fully Custom Website with a fully-functional Auctionhouse, Armory, And Shop!
    -Not only have we worked on the core, we have also worked on making sure our website stands out from the others!
    - QOL updates!
    -We’ve listened to how players feel about normal SL private servers, and have worked hard on making sure we are sticking out to be different from the others!
    We Need You!

In order to launch our server in the next upcoming few weeks, we need to build up the very heart of our server… the beloved staff team! If you wish to join us on our journey from zero to the stars within a flash of light, please contact us by one of the below options, Thank you!
    Discord Server: Storm Strike WoW
    Discord Name: RektByFaith#0193

_______
    P.s. While I am affiliated with stormstrike, I am simply part of their team while I focus on my own personal project as StormStrike is my friend's project (but he doesn't have reddit due to business reasons.).
    ________

[StormStrike] [Shadowlands] Seeking Dedicated Staff!