0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*For Sale* Legion Private Server Website Template *For Sale*

I present to you... The "Project Aurora" Website template...

The website is packed full of features highlighted in the pictures on the discord.
    ** UPDATE **
    The site now has a fully working 3D armory, all gear is show. Including transmogs

It offeres easy customization through the config file to change settings, server name and even the colour scheme! It has a working donation system (via paypal) that is easily set up using a paypal email (in the config file). The website will dynamically update with realm information (currently supports up to 5 realms) this will detail server status, uptime online players and lock status (if it is GM only)

I am wanting to sell this project for £100

for this you will recieve a full copy of the entire website folder, nothing is protected so you can edit at will! you will also gain access to the websites discord support channel where you can contact me 24/7 on any issues you are having or bespoke customization requests (within reason of course)

Updates will be posted on this discord channel so until the project is finished you will recieve every update avaliable, i have designed the site in a way where you should only need to change the config file, meaning updates can be applied straight away without any fuss.

Full details can be found on the discord channel feel free to ask any questions there

Joey’s Template

Live URL:
    Aurora Wow

** NOTE this will be used as my main website as such i will keep it as my main project until it is completed (atleast this ensure you will constantly recieve updates), this is not stolen from "Project Aurora" i am the owner, i am selling off these templates to help keep our server running **
    Last edited by joey280; 09-15-2020 at 04:49 PM.

*For Sale* Legion Private Server Website Template *For Sale*