224/210
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW 3.3.5 AVR addon patch

There was a thread regarding this half a decade ago, which obviously has a dead download link. I've patched a regular 3.3.5 .exe which will enable you to use the AVR and AVRE addons for wow Wrath of the Lich King (3.3.5a).
    If you don't trust downloads and would rather do it yourself, find offset 00510089 and change 75 15 to 90 90, that's all that's been done in the file I uploaded.

If you don't know what AVR is, it's an addon so great that Blizzard decided to break the functionality of it to stop people from using it. It let's you basically draw ingame and share it with others that have the addon. The AVRE plugin for it uses the AVR drawing to simplify a lot of boss mechanics, by drawing circles and shapes around players to help you spot and avoid important things. You'll find a better description and many examples on the AVR and AVRE page linked below
    Attention Required! | Cloudflare
    Attention Required! | Cloudflare

Virustotal

Download here

To use, simply place in your wow folder and run wow with the modified .exe. You can rename it to keep both the original and modified .exe!

Credit goes to axelord in this thread, I did not come up with this myself I'm simply redoing and reuploading it for people to use! https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/wor...w-3-3-5-a.html (for AVR addon wow 3.3.5)

WoW 3.3.5 AVR addon patch