0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can someone fix my errors???

So, I dl'ed the warper from Gastric, and it's buggy as hell. (Crashed my server like zillions of times). I've tried others too, and never had any problems, except they don't have any azeroth locations.
    So, I decided to take my first crack at creating my own warper, and I must say that since this is my first shot at c++ I did HELLA good, but I'm still getting a few errors, and i can't seem to figure out why. So, I'm including a dl to the files, and the errors as well to see if maybe someone could fix, and compile this for me [(my vs08 doesn't compile any warpers for some reason, always give me an error) (and yes I'm putting all the files in the necessary places.)]

If someone can fix, and compile this for me, I'll be eternally grateful and will rep you as many times as it'll let me.

So, here is the warpers files (all 4 including project file)
    Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

and here is the errors that I'm getting...
    Code:

5>Custom_Teleporters.cpp
    5>..\src\WarpNPC\Custom_Teleporters.cpp(1) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before 'string'
    5>..\src\WarpNPC\Custom_Teleporters.cpp(1) : error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
    5>..\src\WarpNPC\Custom_Teleporters.cpp(5) : error C2470: 'Warper' : looks like a function definition, but there is no parameter list; skipping apparent body
    5>..\src\WarpNPC\Custom_Teleporters.cpp(16) : error C2653: 'Warper' : is not a class or namespace name
    5>..\src\WarpNPC\Custom_Teleporters.cpp(16) : error C2065: 'Object' : undeclared identifier
    5>..\src\WarpNPC\Custom_Teleporters.cpp(16) : error C2065: 'pObject' : undeclared identifier
    5>..\src\WarpNPC\Custom_Teleporters.cpp(16) : error C2065: 'Player' : undeclared identifier
    5>..\src\WarpNPC\Custom_Teleporters.cpp(16) : error C2065: 'Plr' : undeclared identifier
    5>..\src\WarpNPC\Custom_Teleporters.cpp(16) : error C2062: type 'bool' unexpected
    5>..\src\WarpNPC\Custom_Teleporters.cpp(17) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
    5>..\src\WarpNPC\Custom_Teleporters.cpp(17) : error C2447: '{' : missing function header (old-style formal list?)
    5>..\src\WarpNPC\Custom_Teleporters.cpp(37) : error C2653: 'Warper' : is not a class or namespace name
    5>..\src\WarpNPC\Custom_Teleporters.cpp(37) : error C2065: 'Object' : undeclared identifier
    5>..\src\WarpNPC\Custom_Teleporters.cpp(37) : error C2065: 'pObject' : undeclared identifier
    5>..\src\WarpNPC\Custom_Teleporters.cpp(37) : error C2065: 'Player' : undeclared identifier
    5>..\src\WarpNPC\Custom_Teleporters.cpp(37) : error C2065: 'Plr' : undeclared identifier
    5>..\src\WarpNPC\Custom_Teleporters.cpp(37) : error C2065: 'uint32' : undeclared identifier
    5>..\src\WarpNPC\Custom_Teleporters.cpp(37) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ')' before identifier 'Id'
    5>..\src\WarpNPC\Custom_Teleporters.cpp(37) : error C2182: 'GossipSelectOption' : illegal use of type 'void'
    5>..\src\WarpNPC\Custom_Teleporters.cpp(37) : error C2078: too many initializers
    5>..\src\WarpNPC\Custom_Teleporters.cpp(37) : error C2059: syntax error : ')'
    5>..\src\WarpNPC\Custom_Teleporters.cpp(38) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
    5>..\src\WarpNPC\Custom_Teleporters.cpp(38) : error C2447: '{' : missing function header (old-style formal list?)
    5>..\src\WarpNPC\Custom_Teleporters.cpp(748) : error C2653: 'Warper' : is not a class or namespace name
    5>..\src\WarpNPC\Custom_Teleporters.cpp(748) : error C2065: 'Object' : undeclared identifier
    5>..\src\WarpNPC\Custom_Teleporters.cpp(748) : error C2065: 'pObject' : undeclared identifier
    5>..\src\WarpNPC\Custom_Teleporters.cpp(748) : error C2065: 'Player' : undeclared identifier
    5>..\src\WarpNPC\Custom_Teleporters.cpp(748) : error C2065: 'Plr' : undeclared identifier
    5>..\src\WarpNPC\Custom_Teleporters.cpp(749) : error C2448: 'GossipEnd' : function-style initializer appears to be a function definition
    5>..\src\WarpNPC\Custom_Teleporters.cpp(753) : error C2065: 'ScriptMgr' : undeclared identifier
    5>..\src\WarpNPC\Custom_Teleporters.cpp(753) : error C2065: 'mgr' : undeclared identifier
    5>..\src\WarpNPC\Custom_Teleporters.cpp(754) : error C2448: 'SetupWarper' : function-style initializer appears to be a function definition

I'm also getting a directory error if anyone can help me solve it. here is the error
    Thanks to you all in advance for helping.
    Dracconus

BTW: (not sure if this is okay, so if not, mods you can delete this part, it's np by me) I AM accepting C++ Devs for my server to assist me with some ideas that I've got that will revolutionize the wow gaming community (i won't list them here so that no one else can do them first as I'd like them to be my claim to fame).

Can someone fix my errors???
    EmuGod's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    C'mon people, there are over a hundred dev's in this community at LEAST, and no one can help me???!!!

Pragma's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you dont have the files in the right place or you havent compiled ascent already be it cant find the files where it identifies what those classes and indentifiers are

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I'm no noob, and appreciate the timely response. I've already compiled the core. Perhaps they're not in the right location, but. I doubt it, here is the guide I used to set it up, maybe that'll help...
    Code:
    1. Compile your source code for Ascent.

2. Copy the Warp Npc files to the following Locations in your Ascent Source Folder;
    a. Copy the Warp Project file to --> trunksrcscriptsprojects (Presuming that your useing svn source files)

b Copy the Warp Npc Folder, (that has the actual source files) to --> trunksrcscriptssrc

3. Load up the Scripts Project File.

4. Go to File --> Add --> Existing Project. And point to the Warp Npc Project file. Click OK.

5. That should now show up under the "Projects" heading with the other soon to be .dll's

6. Go to Build --> Clean Solution. Then go to Build --> Build Solution (Make sure your solution is set for Release and not Debug.)

7. You now have a working Warp Npc .dll for that Revision of Ascent that you compiled in the first step.

8. You need to recompile the Warp Npc each time you move to a new Rev of Ascent.

Tom_2001's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe your repack just doesnt support it?..

Ballwinkle's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5>..\src\WarpNPC\Custom_Teleporters.cpp(1) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before 'string'

missing ';' before 'string'

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, not to sound like a D***...but, just because someone has probems doesn't mean they are some **cktard noob okay. I DON'T use repacks. I compiled my core myself, built my server myself, and yes, I have some og's, and items that were made by others, but I do NOT use repacks, and I'm SURE that my server can support this scripts version due to the fact that It's overwritten from the one that we're using RIGHT NOW. Please, can someone point me to a good guide to set up a warp or something cuz this is extremely pertinent. I needed this two days ago, and STILL have yet to figure it out.

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mods, you're more than welcome to close this one if you like. I took a different route, and also found out that for some reason, the script that gastrics was written on locks editing beyond a certain number, so I just rescripted two of my very own