0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Use less resources with Vent, and WMP

Hey guys, I've got another useful post for ya. This one I stuck in this section in particular because it saves a nice amount of resources if you host your server and vent server too.
    For those of you that broadcast music on your vent, so that your players can listen in too, I found a nifty trick that I've NEVER seen posted anywhere. If you integrate windows media player, itunes, etc, into the ventrillo channels (through the right click menu) you DON'T have keep those media players open, or even MINIMIZED. Close them out completely after you've integrated it, and it'll drop somewhere between 5-15 mb's of usage. i know it's not a lot, but it helps.
    The media player will still be playing, and if you restore it, it'll act as if it were up the entire time. It's a good way to hide it, save resources, and increase fps in wow all at the same time. Plus, you get to listen to some good tunes too .
    well, that's it. If anyone needs instructions on how to set that up, just give me a im on msn @:
    Kingofrepairs

Use less resources with Vent, and WMP