Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What new with the 2.3.2 patch??? can I download it????

he I been searching the site for info on the new 2.3.2 patch I have only found afew post about it but is it gonna be like the 2.3.0 patch that no one could download for afew days??? is ascent stable to run it or will it crash?? I didnt download the new patch yet because I was 1 of them people that couldnt use there server with the 2.3.0 patch last time so I came here to see whats good...

so.... if I am unable to download how long will it take for ascent to get a stable compile????

What new with the 2.3.2 patch??? can I download it????
    Le Froid's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can use with latest rev, set realmlist to blizzards and for acct name and pass type random stuff, they don't check acct info when a new patch comes out

mEtzG3r's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I find this about the 2.3.2 patch:

Druids
    • Lifebloom: When this ability is refreshed it will take on the strength of the incoming Lifebloom effect, rather than maintain the existing strength.
    • Ravage: The damage multiplier on this ability has been increased from 350% to 385%.
    Hunters
    • Arcane Shot: Ranks 1-5 will once again deal bonus damage based on attack power.
    • Aspect of the Viper effect increased.
    • Freezing Trap is no longer limited to one target at a time.
    • Pet leveling speed has been increased.
    Mages
    • Cold Snap (Frost) cooldown reduced. It is now in the Ice Block position in the talent tree. This ability will no longer reset the cooldown on Fire Ward.
    • Conjure Mana Gem mana restore variance substantially reduced, (Rank 5 – Emerald) now restores 2340 to 2460 mana and has three charges.
    • Ice Block (Frost) is now available on the trainer to all mages at level 30.
    • Icy Veins (NEW Frost Talent) decreases casting time of all spells by 20% and increases the chance your chilling effects will freeze the target by 10%. Lasts 20 sec. 3 min cooldown. It is now in the Cold Snap position in the talent tree.
    Paladins
    • Crusader Strike (Retribution) now causes 110% of weapon damage and no longer gains any bonus from spell damage.
    • Righteous Fury: This spell will no longer cost twice the listed mana to cast.
    • Sanctified Judgements (Retribution) now returns 80% of the Seal's mana cost, increased from 50%.
    Rogues
    • Ambush: The damage multiplier on this ability has been increased from 250% to 275%.
    • Cheat Death: When multiple attacks land simultaenously, all those resolved after the attack which triggered Cheat Death will now have their damage reduced by 90% as intended. However, the combat log will still report them doing full damage.
    • Hemorrhage: Rank 4 of this ability no longer has its charges consumed by non-physical attacks and spells.
    • Hemorrhage weapon damage reduced from 125% to 110%, but the damage debuff has been increased.
    • Hemorrhage: This ability now correctly does additional damage when its debuff has already been applied.
    • Preparation now resets the cooldown of Shadowstep and no longer resets the cooldown of Adrenaline Rush.
    • Shadowstep now adds a 3 second, 70% movement speed increase.
    • Sinister Calling now also increases the percentage damage bonus of Hemorrhage and Backstab by 2/4/6/8/10%.
    Shaman
    • Lightning Shield mana cost reduced.
    • Water Shield now restores mana periodically regardless of how many charges remain. Duration increased to 10 minutes.

Warlock
    • The health cost taken from the Warlock after using Health Funnel will now remain consistent between uses.
    Warrior
    • Defiance: The expertise granted by this talent now works properly in all stances.
    • Warriors no longer lose rage when using a macro to enter a stance they’re already in.
    Professions
    • Cooking
    • Goldthorn Tea was erroneously unlearned by most players who had learned the recipe. The recipe has been re-enabled and can be learned again from Henry Stern in Razorfen Downs at no cost.
    • Enchanting
    • Enchant Shield - Resilience now requires a Runed Fel Iron Rod instead of a Runed Adamantite Rod.
    • Leatherworking
    • Increased the range of leatherworking drums to 40 yards. Drums of Panic remains unchanged at 8 yards.
    Items
    • Amani Charm of the Witch Doctor: Tooltip typo corrected.
    • Hearthstone: The cast time on this item is no longer affected by spell haste.
    • Hex Shrunken Head: This item now has a 20 second shared cooldown with other similar trinkets.
    • Icy Chill Enchant: The triggered effect from this enchantment will now cause a melee slow and movement snare as intended.
    • Idol of the Unseen Moon: This item now has a 30 second cooldown on being triggered.
    • Idol of Terror: The triggered agility buff from this item no longer overwrites other agility buffs.
    • The Netherscale Ammo Pouch is no longer a Unique item.
    • The Knothide Quiver is no longer unique.
    • The Vengeful Gladiator’s Grimoire is now available on vendors.
    Dungeons and raids
    • Heroic Coilfang Resevoir* SteamvaultsMekgineer Steamrigger's Main Chambers Access Panel is no longer interactable until Mekgineer Steamrigger has been killed.
    • Tempest Keep* The EyeThe number of Blood Elves guarding Prince Kael'Thas' room has been reduced.
    • Zul’Aman
    • The Amani'shi Warrior's Charge ability now has a minimum range.
    • The melee haste provided by Halazzi's Frenzy has been reduced to 100%.
    • Dragonhawks in Zul'Aman can now be skinned. This doesn't include dragonhawks that do not have loot.
    Last edited by mEtzG3r; 01-08-2008 at 09:05 PM.

You killed my mom ! NOW I KILL YOU !!!

EatUrBrains's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    umm kinda the same as the last patch
    NoT A ZomBie~BuT iLL~EaTuRBrainS

PRIMO12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so am i gonna need a new ascent file or whats all the deal on that?

PRIMO12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    damn it it disconnected I need a new ascent
    Last edited by PRIMO12; 01-08-2008 at 09:21 PM.