Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Voided] /10char/10char/10char/10char

[Voided] /10char/10char/10char/10char/10char/10char/10char
    Last edited by Valaryon; 07-11-2022 at 09:32 AM.

[Show Off] Prophecy RP - The Fall of Lordaeron
  2. Thanks Wisthler (1 members gave Thanks to Valaryon for this useful post)
    Wisthler's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, I just felt the need to create an account just to tell you how amazing that looks. You can coun't me in, and from now on I'll be tracking the server progress awaiting for the moment of your server's opening. Im really a big fan of toying arround with the lores that had been already written and create "what if" scenarios.

So far what I seem to spot is that your server, while focused on WCIII time period, seems to be arround "The Scourge of Lordaeron" and "Legacy of The Dammed" do you have any plans to eventually expand into the exodus to Kalimdor? I mean you would still have the excuses of dragging the roleplay in northren EK for a long period of time, since logically the events carried over Months and months, making it a "slow phased" but at the same time realistic experience.

Valaryon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We plan on telling the entire story of Warcraft III, we will start with the Lordaeron plot.

Model-Changing has updated, so we will be updating our Project forum as well. Stay tuned for it.

5. Thanks Wisthler (1 members gave Thanks to Valaryon for this useful post)
    Wisthler's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Valaryon View Post
    We plan on telling the entire story of Warcraft III, we will start with the Lordaeron plot.

Model-Changing has updated, so we will be updating our Project forum as well. Stay tuned for it.
    Great, even that will take quite a while having multiple places where the roleplay can take place, I'll stay tuned to the news.

Another question here regharding the lore, since you stated that it will start shortly before the third war... you be meaning that it will start arround Lord of The Clans timeline, or just after that?

Valaryon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Basically our 'intro' event will be the Shattering of Durnholde, and afterwards we'll have a timeskip to roughly a month before the start of Warcraft III, this is so the Horde players can get some love in an otherwise Alliance favored plot, and to give players time to experience Lordaeron before hell breaks loose.

Wisthler's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good thinking, but also If that was the case you could start it with the assaults on other camps aswell. Or even if you want a ballsy event, the breaking of Eitrigg from Stratholme by Thrall's horde as one of the... of the more... "difficult" events for horde players.
    In that way being able to flesh out the Horde player characters a little more, and it can be given the excuse that the horde camps are well hidden and not easily located by the alliance forces, thus the reason why they wouldn't get completly overrun.
    Last edited by Wisthler; 10-11-2018 at 06:24 PM.

Valaryon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Durnholde is the last camp to fall and the true start of Thrall's Horde. We chose Durnholde because we wanted to start the Orc players with a significant event in the story. Personally, I'd guess that players would lose interest in breaking out multiple camps. So instead we chose the most important one.

10. Thanks Wisthler (1 members gave Thanks to Valaryon for this useful post)
    Wisthler's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know this is a pretty longshot thing, and you actually state that you are in 100% development process with the server... but im fucking hyped dude... and im spreadinga bit the word about this project and people are going nuts over it.

You don't have like any estimate, or just like hopefull date the server could have like a beta run or something of that sort?

Valaryon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately not. We're taking our sweet time with the Project to make sure everything is the best we can make it. We actively go back over previous work to improve on it. I expect nigh perfection from my Team on our Project, and they expect the same of Me. You're welcome to add me on Discord and I can invite you into the Development Discord.

Wisthler's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Valaryon View Post
    Unfortunately not. We're taking our sweet time with the Project to make sure everything is the best we can make it. We actively go back over previous work to improve on it. I expect nigh perfection from my Team on our Project, and they expect the same of Me. You're welcome to add me on Discord and I can invite you into the Development Discord.
    Oh, sure will.

Rath_The_Raven's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey my friend, amazing project. Tried to add you on discord but it didn't work out so well. Said something was wrong with the name. If your still looking for in-game builders, hit me up. Hope to hear from ya soon.

Valaryon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added a video to the 'examples of our work' section.