0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Private Server Project - Need Devs

In these times where Blizzard keeps making new expansions, some just can't let go of previous ones. To a smaller community, WoW legacy private servers is still a thing.

WoW was my #1 game back in the day. From the launch of TBC upon until Legion i've been playing this incredible MMO. Somewhere in between i've been visiting some private servers and boy did I enjoy on some servers aswell. Does WoW Fusion, True WoW, Kamical WoW, WoWScape ring any bells?

At this point i'm trying to create a private server of my own. One that I can create in a way that I believe you can get the most fun out of a server. From my past experiences on private servers i've seen the good ideas as the things that became fatal to a server.

This I cannot do alone. I'll need a team that can help me build this. In-game, web developers, Game Masters, etc. Someone with experience will be appreciated but there is definitely room for starters. Use this project as your starting ground, to learn and develop your skills.

The server will start on a base of the Wrath of The Lich King Expansion 3.3.5a, using Trinitycore, HeidiSQL and AC-web repack. If this server manages to get succesfuly up and running, more expansion will be added.

If you have any interest, i'd like to hear what you have to offer so we can see what I can offer in return. Open to all suggestions, contact me faster via mail [email protected] or Instagram DM @firstlookgaming

WoW Private Server Project - Need Devs
    lilsavalex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RamTechy View Post
    In these times where Blizzard keeps making new expansions, some just can't let go of previous ones. To a smaller community, WoW legacy private servers is still a thing.

WoW was my #1 game back in the day. From the launch of TBC upon until Legion i've been playing this incredible MMO. Somewhere in between i've been visiting some private servers and boy did I enjoy on some servers aswell. Does WoW Fusion, True WoW, Kamical WoW, WoWScape ring any bells?

At this point i'm trying to create a private server of my own. One that I can create in a way that I believe you can get the most fun out of a server. From my past experiences on private servers i've seen the good ideas as the things that became fatal to a server.

This I cannot do alone. I'll need a team that can help me build this. In-game, web developers, Game Masters, etc. Someone with experience will be appreciated but there is definitely room for starters. Use this project as your starting ground, to learn and develop your skills.

The server will start on a base of the Wrath of The Lich King Expansion 3.3.5a, using Trinitycore, HeidiSQL and AC-web repack. If this server manages to get succesfuly up and running, more expansion will be added.

If you have any interest, i'd like to hear what you have to offer so we can see what I can offer in return. Open to all suggestions, contact me faster via mail [email protected] or Instagram DM @firstlookgaming
    If you use a repack you will not be able to make core edits. You have to compile the core yourself so that you are able to do core edits and truly offer a great experience.
    Not to come off as rude but your post does not instill confidence or show that you are knowledgeable.

One important bit that is missing in your post is what would be so great about your server compared to the thousands already out there. Let us know

RamTechy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lilsavalex View Post
    If you use a repack you will not be able to make core edits. You have to compile the core yourself so that you are able to do core edits and truly offer a great experience.
    Not to come off as rude but your post does not instill confidence or show that you are knowledgeable.

One important bit that is missing in your post is what would be so great about your server compared to the thousands already out there. Let us know
    This is true. I just started without any knowledge but i starting to learn how to use these programs. I'm also fully aware that the expansion and programs i'm using are not that original. As a private server these days the amount of choices you can make to stand out are only so limited. If I would tell all my ideas right now, to me it's a goal but for others just imagination. That's why I would like to think with others and create ideas on the way.

I think I understand what you mean by core edits. I believe you mean is that I can only edit so much of the server but if I used core edits I can totally change the game if I wanted to?
    Where can I learn more of this?

Tracomi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OP, if you are still looking forward for this idea, I'm also total new into WoW Emulators etc. And I'm looking forward to work with someone on a private server.

stoneharry's Avatar Moderator Harry

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    151/146
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please use the stickied recruitment thread: https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/wor...nt-thread.html (Staff Recruitment Thread!)

Closing this thread.