Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PSA: Do NOT step foot into the wowservers subreddit.

A while ago, I made a post including a huge rant against the toxic nature of the wowservers subreddit as well as calling out the mods for their laziness in doing anything about said toxic behavior. Here is the long rant regarding the subreddit. TL;DR is at the bottom.

"A few minutes ago, my post was supposedly removed for breaking rules 4 and 8 (my other post calling this subreddit toxic was also removed with no explanation given. Presumably so the mods can cover up their lazy asses, I guess), yet the many comments I have reported doing this on a much worse level remained untouched. You wanna see me really break rules 4 and 8, here is me doing so.

You moderators have gotten so lazy that you let this subreddit become incredibly toxic as well as become such a joke filled with asshats who do nothing but downvote and bully the shit out of people for having a different opinion. Everyone seems to have forgotten that opinions cannot be right or wrong.

Basically if your opinion does match that of this joke of a hive mind, prepare to be subject to personal attacks, bullying, and downvoting. Also prepare to deal with lazy ass mods who do nothing about said actions because they don't give two shits about how toxic this subreddit has gotten.
    It's funny how this subreddit likes to shit on Warmane's forum censorship, but here's the thing, AT LEAST THE MODS THERE ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING. Despite me not understanding why the word "idiot" is censored whereas "crap" or "piss" are not, I at least respect Warmane for taking action against toxic behavior unlike the fucking lazy mods here in this subreddit.

I guarantee that I will get banned from this subreddit for posting this. It doesn't matter to me considering this will be my final post on here ever, even if I ever make another reddit account for any reason. I no longer have any desire or urge whatsoever to be a part of this shitty community. Anyone who values their sanity should leave this subreddit as well. Anyone who is new here, do not stay.

Piss off and fuck you, wowservers."

TL;DR: wowservers is filled with toxic behavior and lazy moderators and should be avoided at all costs.
    Last edited by DragonfireEX402; 10-07-2017 at 06:10 PM.

PSA: Do NOT step foot into the wowservers subreddit.
    Gentoo's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    20/3
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You've just described every subreddit i've ever been in.

boniggy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah i hear you OP. I posted a new 4.3.4 server i put up a few days ago and they shat ALLL over it. Was just rediculous.