SinisterWoW 4.3.4 LF Help with fixing bugs on the server/Be apart of our journey menu

User Tag List

jakeyup's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SinisterWoW 4.3.4 LF Help with fixing bugs on the server/Be apart of our journey

Delete thread please
    Last edited by jakeyup; 11-28-2017 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Delete

SinisterWoW 4.3.4 LF Help with fixing bugs on the server/Be apart of our journey
    Dupheadss's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    38/61
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man 4.3.4 was my favorite patch. I'll save the sob story and just get right to it. I may not be the best at Dev/Bug fixing but I'd be more then happy to help in any way I can.
    Accepting pay for the learning opportunity seems wrong. So don't worry about paying me a cent. Let me know If I can do anything!
    If you could let me know what core you are using I can start reading up on the documentation so long.
    Last edited by Dupheadss; 10-06-2017 at 09:03 AM.

jakeyup's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dupheadss View Post
    Hey man 4.3.4 was my favorite patch. I'll save the sob story and just get right to it. I may not be the best at Dev/Bug fixing but I'd be more then happy to help in any way I can.
    Accepting pay for the learning opportunity seems wrong. So don't worry about paying me a cent. Let me know If I can do anything!
    If you could let me know what core you are using I can start reading up on the documentation so long.
    same man i loved 4.3.4 on retail i was rank 2 restro druid at that time in a rank 1 raiding guild for FL it was so fun and enjoyed every content from 4.3.4
    ok so this is what im using atm 4.3.4 Blizzlike Cataclysm - v.6 - REVELATION [EmuCoach's Official Repack]
    ive been testing it out alot with a friend and tbh i havent found any insane bugs that are game breaking its honestly just little thing.

me and my buddy arent bug fixers or dev's but with google we try to find fixes or learn stuff for ourselfs for future reference.
    if you would like to jump on this project with us by all means. You dont have to dedicate yourself to the project even if you come in once in awhile and fix something simple that still
    will mean alot to us.
    We are aiming for the best 4.3.4 server out there since alantiss.eu is so broken with bugs and no devs are working for alantiss atm that ive heard.

if you want the discord for the project let me know ^.^