Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for a Co-Owner for new WoW Server

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to get back into the private server scene, but I need someone who can also manage the server with me and help out with ideas and anything else. This project hasn't started yet, but it is still in its inception phase, so I want to do it with someone who has ideas and would like to get them implemented. The only requirement is that you have a good amount of time to dedicate, and creativity that is ready to be flowed into a project like this. I don't care if you have experience with servers or not, I just want someone who is willing to give this project a try.

I'm already a developer and have experience with setting up the server. I will take care of the server costs, and I will also be able to set up the website and anything else that is technically necessary. However, I would like to have someone with me who has custom ideas that we can implement to make this server unique, special, and fun for all players.

If you would be interested in joining a project like this just for the heck of it, then just shoot me a private message!

Thanks

Looking for a Co-Owner for new WoW Server
    kirix99's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What version are you looking to deploy and also, custom or blizzlike? Have been thinking about this myself lately
    Last edited by kirix99; 10-06-2017 at 02:49 PM.

aizenGM's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can find me in discord and we talk more aboute your server and will help You! Frozen#1935 discord
    Last edited by aizenGM; 10-05-2022 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Forget dircord