Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WTS] Dynamic Fake Online Players System

Introduction
    The Dynamic Fake Online Players System allows you to fake how many players are online.
    This works both ingame (/who list results) and externally (on the web).
    From your perspective, it only requires a few database entries to define the fake players and their stories (online times and locations).

Each fake entry can have it's story defined on a weekly basis (Monday - Sunday). In order to make your efforts as minimum as possible, you can reuse a story for every day of the week if you want. To make sure there is no pattern-based behavior, you can define additional stories and group them in a pool, and define which days should use the pooling system instead. Each part of the story can again have a certain location specified, or a pool of location to make it even more random.

Having fake players appear in the open world is not enough to convince a player, they might get suspicious.
    The system also allows to define group-based stories, so you can group fake players and make them appear to be in a dungeon, raid, battleground or arena, again even based on maximum randomness if you wish.

Fake players can be whispered, but they don't respond.
    Fake players can be invited to a group if they don't have a fake group defined at that moment, but they won't accept.
    Fake players can be invited to a guild if they don't have a fake guild define at the moment, but they won't accept.
    Fake players can be added to the friend / ignore list (still working on that part)
    You cannot find the fake players in the ingame world, only on your friends list and /who list.

Compatibility
    All Trinitycore / MaNGOS based cores.

Contact
    - inbox here on ownedcore

You will get a user's manual with examples on how to properly create valid database entries and I'll provide you with personal support via skype if you get stuck. I am also available to modify the code to suit your needs, if you got a special type of dumping online statistics for external usage etc.
    Last edited by loplop10; 07-28-2013 at 11:51 AM.

[WTS] Dynamic Fake Online Players System
    loplop10's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and a bumpy

Youngz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i am interested in this i have a trinitycore server and a registration page

Originally Posted by loplop10 View Post
    Introduction
    The Dynamic Fake Online Players System allows you to fake how many players are online.
    This works both ingame (/who list results) and externally (on the web).
    From your perspective, it only requires a few database entries to define the fake players and their stories (online times and locations).

Each fake entry can have it's story defined on a weekly basis (Monday - Sunday). In order to make your efforts as minimum as possible, you can reuse a story for every day of the week if you want. To make sure there is no pattern-based behavior, you can define additional stories and group them in a pool, and define which days should use the pooling system instead. Each part of the story can again have a certain location specified, or a pool of location to make it even more random.

Having fake players appear in the open world is not enough to convince a player, they might get suspicious.
    The system also allows to define group-based stories, so you can group fake players and make them appear to be in a dungeon, raid, battleground or arena, again even based on maximum randomness if you wish.

Fake players can be whispered, but they don't respond.
    Fake players can be invited to a group if they don't have a fake group defined at that moment, but they won't accept.
    Fake players can be invited to a guild if they don't have a fake guild define at the moment, but they won't accept.
    Fake players can be added to the friend / ignore list (still working on that part)
    You cannot find the fake players in the ingame world, only on your friends list and /who list.

Compatibility
    All Trinitycore / MaNGOS based cores.

Contact
    - inbox here on ownedcore

You will get a user's manual with examples on how to properly create valid database entries and I'll provide you with personal support via skype if you get stuck. I am also available to modify the code to suit your needs, if you got a special type of dumping online statistics for external usage etc.
    Hi i am looking to make my who list look populated to for my server and my registration page can you message me please ?