0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Attachment 82575Capture.PNG

Lazer Hosting is offering VPS's at a highly competitive price that is sure to captivate both newcomers and veterans! The packages start from 8 GB of RAM for as low as $15 a month, up to 16 GB of RAM at a cost of only $25 a month.

Attachment 82576Attachment 82577Attachment 82578

As of right now our servers are located on the eastern seaboard of North America so our North America and Western Europeans clients get exceptional latency when accessing our servers. Lazer Hosting has been around for over three years and is still counting because of you! I founded Lazer Hosting as a side hobby and did not expect it to take off like it has. It honestly has been a privilege providing fair and decent prices for everyone around the world.

Testimonies

After several bad customer service experiences with other major providers I came to Lazerhosting. I have had no downtime so far and customer service is EXCELLENT, I have referred this place to my friends. The quality was beyond satisfactory, Lazerhosting goes out of its way to make sure everything is working properly and questions are answered. I enjoy knowing I will have good service and quality products at a fair price. THANKS Lazerhosting!

-Cody Alexander​
    ace0195 said:
    This company has excellent services, honestly I choose this over Hostgator or any other hosting company. Free cPanel, Unlimited bandwidth, Generous amounts of disk space?​
    xXDeathXx said:
    very reliable and high performance hosting
    Deadwowowner said:
    Awesome Services, very good with support for they're Customers .​
    Bigmamma 12 said:
    Bump, best hosting. <3​
    AwkwardDev said:
    I've been following LazerHosting from their start. I must admit they started as a small poor company. I recently checked up their site to see how they are going and I was shocked from the remarkably low prices that I've never seen before. The quality and quantity of service they provide is just superb at the low costing prices they offer!
    /Vouch, I recommend LazerHosting for all scales of customers!​
    Katos said:
    A huge shout-out to Lazer-hosting, who I would vouch without a doubt. Evildeadhead is an amazing person, very professional and know's how to handle situations, I have a webhost with Evil and must say I am VERY impressed with the pricing and overall services. I have not looked back and continue to be blown-away by the politeness of a genuine guy, and a very good company. Best of luck with your services, and I hope in the future that you can make this company as big and good as you would like.

Take care <3​
    darkpatato said:
    Vouch For my Friend here,
    I know him very good.
    He has started small and slowly is growing big by each Day!
    Also He offers Explicit support!
    And instant setup!​
    Sevrah said:
    I purchased a dedicated server from this guy, and I'd like to say it was an overall great experience. I recommend this host to anyone. He's always on Skype so he can help you with any problem you're having at any given moment. He knows what he's doing, and he cares for his customers.​

Looking for a host or offering?
    evilwhynot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lazer Hosting is offering VPS's at a highly competitive price that is sure to captivate both newcomers and veterans! The packages start from 8 GB of RAM for as low as $15 a month, up to 16 GB of RAM at a cost of only $25 a month.

As of right now our servers are located on the eastern seaboard of North America so our North America and Western Europeans clients get exceptional latency when accessing our servers. Lazer Hosting has been around for over three years and is still counting because of you! I founded Lazer Hosting as a side hobby and did not expect it to take off like it has. It honestly has been a privilege providing fair and decent prices for everyone around the world.

Testimonies

After several bad customer service experiences with other major providers I came to Lazerhosting. I have had no downtime so far and customer service is EXCELLENT, I have referred this place to my friends. The quality was beyond satisfactory, Lazerhosting goes out of its way to make sure everything is working properly and questions are answered. I enjoy knowing I will have good service and quality products at a fair price. THANKS Lazerhosting!

-Cody Alexander​
    ace0195 said:
    This company has excellent services, honestly I choose this over Hostgator or any other hosting company. Free cPanel, Unlimited bandwidth, Generous amounts of disk space?​
    xXDeathXx said:
    Deadwowowner said:
    Bigmamma 12 said:
    Bump, best hosting. <3​
    AwkwardDev said:
    I've been following LazerHosting from their start. I must admit they started as a small poor company. I recently checked up their site to see how they are going and I was shocked from the remarkably low prices that I've never seen before. The quality and quantity of service they provide is just superb at the low costing prices they offer!
    Katos said:
    A huge shout-out to Lazer-hosting, who I would vouch without a doubt. Evildeadhead is an amazing person, very professional and know's how to handle situations, I have a webhost with Evil and must say I am VERY impressed with the pricing and overall services. I have not looked back and continue to be blown-away by the politeness of a genuine guy, and a very good company. Best of luck with your services, and I hope in the future that you can make this company as big and good as you would like.

Take care <3​
    darkpatato said:
    I know him very good.
    And instant setup!​
    Sevrah said:
    I purchased a dedicated server from this guy, and I'd like to say it was an overall great experience. I recommend this host to anyone. He's always on Skype so he can help you with any problem you're having at any given moment. He knows what he's doing, and he cares for his customers.​
    Last edited by evilwhynot; 03-01-2023 at 06:35 PM.

evilwhynot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Testimonies

-Cody Alexander​
    ace0195 said:
    xXDeathXx said:
    Deadwowowner said:
    Bigmamma 12 said:
    Bump, best hosting. <3​
    AwkwardDev said:
    Katos said:

Take care <3​
    darkpatato said:
    I know him very good.
    And instant setup!​
    Sevrah said:

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011