0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there

My favorite Project is in need of someone with time on his hands and able to think out of the box for a "non TC/Mangos" core.
    The current tasks are " Fix Classic and/or MOP log into world". The Project is a multiversion core currently working with bc/wotlk/cata.
    If you are interested in this task (and earn some money duhh) send me a PM. Oh btw. your work will be published to the main project (open source). If neccessary without any trace to you.

PM me if interested

Staff Recruitment Thread!
    DevPlusPlus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Skilled c++ and sql dev looking for work into wow private servers, can work full time-part time.

Pyraeuss's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good day, denizens of Azeroth, Titan's League is looking for passionate developers, whether they are experienced or inexperienced (Every journey begins with a single step). If you are a beginner in SQL Work, we can train you as a start...

Openings:
    - C++ Coders.
    - Map Designers (NoggIt).
    - SQL Editors (Quest, NPC Designers, Modifications, ETC).
    - Game-Play Testers (When we are ready for it).

We operate two realms:
    1. V-Quality - A level 19 Twink realm (Managed by three developers).
    2. Emerald - A x1 Rate RP/PvE Realm meant to be the 3.3.6 Patch for Wrath of the Lich King, still in development. This realm is adding BETA, Alpha, and New Content to the game.

We have been active for 2 years and we have a desire to grow, to make a community. We want to innovate.

We have a link to our site that shows that our realms are online and active:
    Titans-League

Our Discord:
    (Titans League™).

If you want to contact me for personal questions or curiosity, here's my Discord: Pyraeus#1421.

Thank you and may the light guide you on your journey.
    Last edited by Pyraeuss; 12-25-2021 at 05:51 PM.

sockervadd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good day,

I am a Full Stack Engineer from Sweden with 4 years of experience specializing in web development.

Languages I mainly work with:

HTML
    CSS
    JavaScript/TypeScript
    React
    Next.js
    Node.js
    GraphQL
    SQL
    NoSQL

I also have past experience working with LUA, SQL, C++ and general WoW server related stuff in case someone would like to start something fun together!

Feel free to contact me for more information at sockervadd#4570

Veigh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Celestial-wow is an open source 7.3.5 Legion project currently in open alpha phase.
    We are using Ashamanecore. (Switched from Trinitycore)

We are currently looking for a core Developer fluent in C++ and any additional languages.
    Developer experience will be taken into consideration as well as previous work done.

Details regarding payment to be discussed on Discord.

Anyone interested can contact Xaye on Discord @ Xaye#3223 or simply join the Discord server and DM Xaye directly.

Discord: Celestial WoW

celestial-wow teaser - YouTube

Ste4lth's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, my name is Patryk, I'm Network Engineer.

I'm looking for a partner who will be a developer on my upcoming wow server.

I need someone who can create from scratch the game server on cataclysm addon, I will provide a bulletproof/stable environment for the server, also I'm paying for everything, such as servers/domains etc..

If you are interested to become part of my upcoming project and u have skills to set up everything as it should be, please contact me through my discord or telegram.

PS: I'm new to the wow community, I started playing this game few days ago, but got my friend that knows a lot about this game and he will help us as a GM to provide the best support we can at the beginning of the project.

Discord: Ste4lth Virus#3982
    Telegram: dev_Ste4lth​

Alfurin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New 3.3.5 Fun server looking for some developers to work on minigames(tower defense maybe auto battle type game) aswell as some other projects including guild/player housing. Payment will be discussed per project or offer part-time work with constant flow work. add me on discord for more details Alfurin#2058.

DEVKingsler91's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We are currently looking for reinforcements for the C++ Devs and Web Devs development team.

Please remove this one only this not the one below.
    Last edited by DEVKingsler91; 05-30-2022 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Applied some changes.

DEVKingsler91's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We are currently looking for reinforcements for the C++ Devs and Web Devs development team.

Dear Sir or Madam.

Staff - Recruitment Thread!

Area of ​​Responsibility:

- carry out performance-Improving Measures
    - Implement New Features and Systems
    - Bug fixes

Skill Requirements – Core DEV::

• at least. 23 years old

• Good to professional programming basics and knowledge of (C++ and SQL)

• Experience working with the Trinity Source

• Strong team skills as well as very good German and good English skills

• Enthusiasm, creativity and great interest in new technologies

• A functional headset and the software Discord is a (necessity / requirement)

• Working independently

Skill Requirements - Web Developer:

• at least. 23 years old

• Good to professional knowledge of (HTML, CSS, Java, C#, JavaScripts)

• Script, template and web-specific programming languages.

• Strong team skills as well as very good German and good English skills

• Enthusiasm, creativity and great interest in new technologies

• object-oriente programmingng

• A functional headset and the software Discord is a (necessity / requirement)

• Working independently

Vacancies/Job Postings
    :

Vacancies / Positions:

+ 0/6 Core Developer
    + 0/3 Webmaster
    + 0/30+ Tester (The Lead-Tester Position is currently vacant)

If you are interested, please contact us via Private message everything else will be clarified then, if you have any questions, send me a private message as well, many thanks.

Kind regards

Your @DEVKingsler91
    Last edited by DEVKingsler91; 05-30-2022 at 07:11 PM. Reason: no title

Dusteyy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi members,

Open-WoW is currently looking for motivated and experienced SQL and C++ developers to expand our development team. Currently we are working hard on our Legion project and require additional developers. So if you would like to work in a motivated and enthusiastic staff team to achieve our shared goal. And are in possession of sufficient demonstrable experience and the ability to devote adequate activity to the project? Then you are exactly who we are looking. We welcome applications through discord before you apply make sure you can back up your experience with proof materials and for any questions regarding the project and tasks please feel free to message me through discord.
    Payments are negotiable.

"Legion Development experience would be a 1+"

Discord: Dusteyy#1333

nagato998's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all, I am looking for a c++ developer for an upcoming wotlk 3 3 5a Custom server. We are working with AzerothCore.
    For more info: Noober#0048

Fygo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone,

so.. actually I already have an old server that I used there from 2016 to 2018, I'm planning on going back and putting it online, I developed it with a friend, but he can't help me at the moment, and I'm not willing to do it all alone again, that would also take time, I'm looking for peoples who are interested in developing something with me, here's what I need in the lines below:

1/3 - SQLdev: will work with creating items, quests, creatures, multivendors/vendors, extentcosts, places for farming development and everything related to the same -

0/1 - site and forum management: will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of this part -

More details will be shared privately if you are interested, but server is well scripted, with custom features, like... lots of features

Send me a private message and I will contact you using discord.

thanks in advance!

Fygo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    🌟 In Game Builder Opportunity for WoW Private Server! 🌟

We are in search of a talented In Game Builder to join our team on the private World of Warcraft server. As an essential part of our crew, you will have the thrilling responsibility of crafting and decorating worlds in ways never seen before. Be a part of a small yet ambitious team with vast expansion possibilities. If you have a passion for construction and want to contribute to a unique gaming experience, join us! Send your resume and portfolio to me on private and embark on this epic journey with us. ✨🎮 #WoWRecruitment #InGameBuilder #GamerOpportunity

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3536373839