0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Full. thanks for your interests!
    Last edited by Nerc; 12-22-2020 at 12:31 AM.

Staff Recruitment Thread!
    Serket's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can someone tell me the realm for amd server please?

Teryaki's Avatar Legendary Explorer CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    103/82
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Ownedcore!

I am currently Looking For Dev Work on a 3.3.5a server. I am going to try to keep this post short in the thread, so you can always PM me or send me a message on Discord.

I primarily like to work on customized TrinityCore servers, and to work with a team that is how orientated like myself. I do work a full time job, so please note that I may not be readily available, but will always fix or implement content in my free time.

A brief explanation of my experience: I started experimenting with WoW emulation back in 2.4.3 with ArcEmu. I started about 10 years ago, and gradually built experience and switched into TrinityCore. During that time I have developed on multiple servers, including my own. I lean more towards DBC development, but I do know my way around the database and a small bit of core. This is more of a hobby for me, to create fun, quality and lasting content for a community. A great community starts with the content that brings them together

My discord is teryaki#5064 if you’d like more information. Please PM me here or on Discord!
    My Exploration Channel: Teryaki's Channel
    Teryaki#1806

Arthis456's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Short Grind Gaming has a few open staff positions for its recently launched Wrath 3.3.5a server. Development is well under way for now and we're looking to grow the community more the anything at this time. With that said it is a small server in the infancy of release and players have been few. But here is more info about the server.

We have cross-faction guilds/ groups/mail/AH! Because why be limited on what you like to do? All the PVP content will work as originally intended, but the PvE side of the server is wide open to expanding content completion. You also get a pocket portal allowing teleports all around the world AND a Teleporting NPC in all major cities. Allowing Dalaran to function as the main hub of server traffic so you can have a chance to meet other players! You also will join a guild when you create your character and have access to guild paid gear repair from the start!

One important update is a difficulty scaling server mechanism allowing for dungeons and raid to scale to your group size! Yes, this means in the right gear your 7 man group can gear up in 10 man raids & Three people can do 5 man dungeons. No longer stuck not doing content if only a couple of buddies are online, go get those achievements and have a ball we say! You can even do solo if you really want to, but that's best for dungeons... solo raids are a challenge. Remember cross factions raiding is enabled and encouraged! Raids are all up to 99% scripted, working and tested successfully, so we know you can have a good time.

Free custom lvl 78 Dungeon rares are available in vendors located in Dalaran with vendors for Glyphs, Gems, Enchants all right there. So you and your friends can immediately jump straight into dungeons and raids without skipping a beat as soon as you hit 80. Getting to 80 is a breeze with custom heirloom sets as well as the original heirlooms all for 1 copper each. The vendors for these are located in every starting area and Dalaran! Who doesn't love having 10 to 13 pieces of gear level with you requiring no repair while you quest your heart out? Also, the XP rates are all 10x, Money is 5x, and you start with ALL flight paths discovered.

The entire server is cross-faction enabled down to the auction house so no matter what you decided to play as... You and a friend can ALWAYS work together from leveling to ICC. So why not give it a shot and join the server? Never hurt to discover a good thing and we even have basic leveling guides for horde and alliance all at shortgrind.com!

Below is the information I'm looking for IF you plan to apply. Please post your application on our discord server found HERE

Looking for Dev's and Game Masters

The basics of what we are looking for are posted in the Discord Server. Hopefully we will get to talk soon...
    Last edited by Arthis456; 07-24-2020 at 01:22 PM.

Holysham's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I'm in current need of the following...

-Administrator (1): My assistant
    -Event Manager (2) Runs events creates ideas that'll help benefit the server
    -Head Gamemaster (2) Manages the gamemasters
    -Gamemaster (4): New to working on Private Servers? Best choice for getting experience and moving up!
    -Developer (1) We don't need too much in terms of development everything is mostly scripted development would mainly involve installing mods or creating events

The server is currently online and in development still working on the website planning on adding Playerhousing + Playerbots (No auto spawn 1 per player) also thinking of launching a Mayhem server no factions everyone not in your group can kill you and steal your inventory but our primary server is a PvP server all raids are scripted and Wintergrasp works fine. If you're interested or have any questions feel free to send me a DM on discord holyshams#2454 Also we're going to be completely non-profit we won't even accept donations all webstore items will be purchased using the vote currency instead and this includes character services we just want to have fun!

Edit: The server is a dedicated Linux Ubtunu VPS specs good enough to allow 300+ connections
    Last edited by Holysham; 04-22-2020 at 04:07 PM.

Jush's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there.
    I'm new to this Forum but I've been GameMaster on multiple 3.3.5a PvP & 255 Funservers. I'm looking to maybe getting back into Private Servers as a Staff and your server is looking like a great spot for me to apply for! Do you have Discord or any means on contact other than here?

Jush's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello

Hi there.
    I'm new to this Forum but I've been GameMaster on multiple 3.3.5a PvP & 255 Funservers. I'm looking to maybe getting back into Private Servers as a Staff and your server is looking like a great spot for me to apply for! Do you have Discord or any means on contact other than here?

Holysham's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking for a Co-owner to setup the server and get it running with staff/players we do already have a website not finished but operational to registration and account services for in-game characters
    Do whatever you want (None-Profit No Exceptions) You will have a month to get it running properly if i see there's potential I will keep the host paid if not shutting her down Core is Azerothcore 3.3.5a you will need to recompile the core all files are installed and available just some basic commands to get her running.

Linux Ubtunu will provide SSH/DB login message me on discord if interested holyshams#2454 Again this will be mostly all you I thought I had time to do this but I don't got some personal things happening right now so if anyone wants a free shot now is your time to shine!

kaiser2nd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello!
    I am working on a economy focused, PvE focused 3.3.5a wotlk server.
    The server is not even in beta yet, im currently working on PoC's to gauge how realistic some of my goals are.
    I would love some GM's and some help with this project for anyone who is interested in a very economy focused, slightly custom wotlk server.
    discord: private WoW server(name not decided)
    or add me on discord: Kaiser#4101

ProjectNelth's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're looking for a skilled SQL/Quest Developer with high Cataclysm knowledge to join our team. Your task will be to go through and rework a Cataclysm questing zone, possibly more paid zones if needed.

We're also looking for a skilled C++ Developer with high and extensive Cataclysm knowledge to join our team. Your task will be highly related to dungeons/spells.

Payment discussions will be dealt with on Discord and you will be paid after your task is done.

About yourself:
    You should be friendly and serious.
    Fluent English.
    Don't go AWOL.
    Use Discord.

Wufc#8565

Join our community!

Discord
    Website

Demure255's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Omnis-World

Hello everyone,

Omnis-World is looking for an active and enthusiastic Developer/s. The server is actively being worked on but we require another helping hand to speed up this progress. As well as bringing more unique takes/perspectives to the table.

We're a 3.3.5 private server with a 255 fun realm. Our goal is to create a 255 realm with competitive PvP and PvE aspects where we re-define the current ‘255’ standards. We also strive to bring a unique and fun experience in this genre that is based on quality over quantity.

Examples of these unique experiences would be as seen below,

- Custom (Noggit) Instance
    - Custom (Noggit) Mall
    - Custom (Noggit) Battleground/s
    - Custom (Noggit) Arena/s
    - Personal Rating in Battlegrounds
    - Class-specific Visuals
    - Sub-classes

If you're interested, we ask that you have at least moderate experience in SQL, DBC editing, C++ and have some experience with Trinitycore's DB tables. This will be inquired and tested. Anything ranging from LuA, Noggit and Xml is a plus.

EDIT: We're also interested in recruiting a Graphics Designer for our Launcher, Website and potential Video making!

For more information and or if you have questions please add the Discord tag: demure#4190
    Last edited by Demure255; 10-22-2020 at 02:46 AM.

Nazreziim's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello guys, i know this is my first post here, but its more like a really big help. We're working on our WoW P-Servers now for several months. Our team is built of a former C++ Dev of the old PWS - Wow PServer. We want to come back with a Cata Server focusing on huge amount of bugs already fixed, focused on german community and english speaking side community.

Because our former Web-Dev didn't want to do suddenly sth. with WoW he jumped off the boat.

Now we're searching for a fixed Web-Dev in our team. If you're english speaking it shouldn't be a problem communicating with each other. We're using the WarcryCMS and need a good WebDev being able to put our WebDesign example on this cms.

We will integrate this Web-Dev in our team as a possible lead-position being able to have already 1 not that experienced WebDev in his Web-Team. Means in future if we will get any money or team-meetings the Lead-Dev will get his payment, too [really good].

I know most of those Web-Devs maybe want money before doing sth., but if you really only want to do your job, get your money and go away, youre not at the right post. We're looking for someone who wants to put the same effort into this project as we do and wants to benefit the same way we do.

So if youre experienced you should meed those min. reqs:
    - 2+ years of pure Web-Dev and WebDesign
    - Experience with WoW-PServer CMS implementations
    - Connections between Web and WoW ingame DB
    - Already worked with Arsenals
    - SEO Experience
    - change existing code for our Needs
    - Experience in working together as a team

What can we offer?
    - Active small team (1 Lead GM, 1 C++-Dev [Former], 1 Admin [Former], 1 WebDev [LowExp]
    - Possible payout if we get payments
    - Professional team [We already planned CB - OB - Release and huge amount of testings already working for about 5 months]
    - Professional advertising and guarantee of a huge incoming german community [We really know]
    - As possible WebLead you're able to join our team-meetings and know everything happening in future, because we want transparency between our team

Contact me via: Mail, PN or Discord: Nazreziim#2497

DevPlusPlus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everybody!

I'm offering my services for private WoW services. (Also selling some of my previous work if required)

C++ scripting. (instances\scenarios\RP events\etc)
    SQL with database work. (quests\misc\etc)
    My past experience within expansions 335 \ 406 \ 434 \ 548 \ 735 \ 835 private servers, done most of the instances\spells at that time.
    Emu experience: Skyfire\TrinityCore.

If you're interested we can talk in private, pm me!

DeadlyMaker's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings,

Our project is currently recruiting World of Warcraft developers who are familiar with the 3.3.5 version of the game. You will be working along side a team who has built the largest gaming community in Australia and also has several gaming centers across Australia and Asia. We currently operate several game servers and have a player base of 30,000+ online daily. At the moment we are only looking to hire individuals who can commit to our project full-time.

Requirements

C#/C++ Developer:

- Expert knowledge about the 3.3.5 version
    - Expert knowledge about each different open-source emulator
    - Expert knowledge about server optimizations and network handling
    - Expert C#/C++ skills and you know your way around creating scripts, solving crashes and bugs
    - Fluent in English, you are required have a microphone and be able to communicate through voice chat
    - Interested in growing within the organization

SQL Developer:

- Expert knowledge about the database 3.3.5 version
    - Expert knowledge about each different open-source emulator
    - Expert SmartAI knowledge
    - Fluent in English, you are required have a microphone and be able to communicate through voice chat
    - Interested in growing within the organization

Each position has a minimum $1500 pay and it can increase depending on your experience. You can also expect to receive a bonus as the project grows. Payment will be paid out in Bitcoin or Ethereum.

Interested individuals can contact our community manager through discord for a brief interview.
    Bigbootybob#0418

Joa3300's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone.
    Now I work at an outsourcing company that provides a dedicated software development team. They are suitable for you if you don't have enough time, resources, energy, or just manpower to complete the project. They are also suitable for you if you want to improve your business. Maybe someone needs help, we will glad to cooperate.

Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 343536373839 LastLast