Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LynWoW reqruiting Dev's!

Title Says it all
    MaNGOS 3.3.5a supported. No Downtime.
    E-Mail: [email protected], [email protected]

Ok, So we got this huge project going. Changing the world as we know it upside down Remaking EVERYTHING from startlocations to quests. The world as we know it will be changed. It's a remade blizzlike server. Nothing will stay the same. Names will be changed, cities, leveling locations. You name it. All different from one to 80. No OP rates.

E-Mail: [email protected], [email protected]

Staff Recruitment Thread!
    Baltazarz's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello. I am from Arctic WoW (Freezing with awesomeness). Our server has, unfortunately come to a stand-still, because we need developers. If you're a developer, and if you're interested in part- or fulltime work with the previously mentioned server, I would like you to contact me with e-mail ([email protected]) or on skype (piraka000).

We will have a vent, a TS and some other extras later on. Also, possible payment as soon as the server has earned at least 3 months worth of payment for a external host and a website.
    I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.

Droptop's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Droptop-WoW Looking for Developers/GM's

Droptop-WoW High Rates Blizzlike Server

Looking for Gm's, Developers, and Players.

Apply on the website forums

New Server, Lastest Trinitycore rev.
    Teleporter Npc's
    Master Trainers
    Working Spells
    New content added daily
    Rates: 20x Kill, 30x Quest

Visit http://droptop-wow.servegame.com

macoroni25's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mac's Application!

Looking For: Mostly a Blizz-Like, the rates don't really matter. I can do others just Blizz-Like is my preference. ^_^

General Information

Name: Mac McCarthy
    Timezone: Pacific Coast Time; Southern California. ^_^
    Languages: English.

Schedule as of now.

Monday & Wednesday: 12:45 p.m. - 2 p.m. - 3:15 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.+
    Tuesday & Thursday: 12:45 p.m. - 12 a.m.
    Friday: 12:45 - ~2 a.m.
    Saturday & Sunday: Depends on the schedule of the day

NOTE: I will always be able to get on for a little at least, but no matter what, school comes first.

What position are you looking for? Why?

Currently I'm looking to join a SERIOUS server to work as a
    Head GM/Content Developer/GameMaster.

I've been looking for a Head GM spot because I have been so disappointed and embarrassed for some servers by some of the staff that they choose. I pick my applications by seriousness/avaliablity/ but mostly professionalism. I know that the spot requires some time and needs trust from the owner and admins but applied as it anyways. Normally I've joined servers as a Content Developer while at the same time having to do Gamemaster work... I have a WoW-V Author page if you would like to check that. (( Author: Macoroni | WoW-V.com )) Also I have started to read up on tutorials on how to script LUA.

Why should you choose me?

I offer professionalism, aswell as I know how and when to have a good time. I don't put myself above others because I'm not a conceited person. I'm not going to give that cliche crap that everyone says "I'm very helpful and nice and I love helping players out..." Nobody really believes that because everyone has heard it and noticed most of those people are fakes/liars. I know my responsibilities and commands. I follow and know my rules/restrictions. I'm a straight up person and do as I am told. I have most experience with ArcEmu but also have experience with MaNGOs, Ascent, Trinity, Sandshroud, and some custom ones my owners have messed around with. Aswell, don't know if its a good thing or bad thing but a perfectionist, not I do everything perfect but I try to get my objective as perfect as I can.

What experience have you had with WoW?

I started by playing WoW during Vanilla, got up to 52 when BC came out sadly and quit WoW for a little and eventually came back with my friend and rerolled Horde as a Warlock. Once I started getting bored after I was already 70 on my lock, I found out about private servers and started working with one of my friends Furine on a couple underground servers that didn't really progress to a solid population. I then started playing WotLK, after being 80 came back to work for Skreem on Dark Vortex WoW. Currently still play retail as a 80 Restoration Shaman, so I have a pretty decent backround on WoW.

You can contact me via MSN at

[email protected]

Thank you all for reading my application. I hope you enjoyed it!

flickcorp's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DPS-DB are always looking for a helping hand in many different aspects of the Realm and Database. Whether it is posting bugs, helping with the Quest Tracker, submitting fixes, we need you to help grow and maintain our services. You can find more information at our website, forums or ask at the ShoutBox...

DPS-DB is in desperate need of some DataBase Developers who have skill in SQL due to some thinning of the herd. Knowing LUA is a plus. Contact any Admins or myself (FlickR) for more information.

MSN: [email protected]
    AIM: flickcorp
    Yahoo!: flickcorp_productions

AZO's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings Everyone!

Your name: Azo
    Position applied for: Dev/Creator
    Email: [email protected]
    What coding languages do you know? None, but I can work extremely well with SQL.
    What emulators have you worked with? Arc Emu
    Examples of your work: Where have you worked before applying here?: Freewow (Hit top 3 about 3 years ago) We were the first one with "custom deathknight classes" I designed them,
    and well as monks. And was working on Blood Mages.
    What times are you available? - Please give approx times:
    * Monday: 5:00PM - 11:00
    * Tuesday: 5:00PM - 11:00
    * Wednesday: 9:00PM - 11:00
    * Thursday:5:00PM - 11:00
    * Friday: 11:00PM - Whenever
    * Saturday:11:00PM - Whenever
    * Sunday: 5:00PM - 11:00

Please give us some extra information about yourself: I'm an ex model editor, I cant get enough of database work, and have been working on random servers of mine that never go anywhere, and I want
    to channel my creativity into a server that will actually be public, so I can watch it flourish. I want to create 80+ items, and instances, that
    arent over the top. I want to create gear to make sense, I want time, and patience put into my work, and I want that to show for the server.
    I have allot of ideas, and nowhere to turn. I am fluent in Arc Emu GM commands, I work great with SQL. I have Demos of stuff I have done, and
    Ideas that I have, and I will share upon request. Unfortunately, I cant show everything, because I don't want it getting ripped off before I
    have a chance to put it into a server.

Are you willing to deal with people who may not have as much knowledge in your particular field as you do? Absolutely, I figure there is always
    something I do not know, and vice versa. I feel working together is the only way to obtain a better understanding of any situation.

Although there are some things I cannot do, where I lack, I make up for in focused strengths. I am asking for a designer/creator position, to any decent server, that knows they will be around for a long time. This means AZ GM, and database access.
    Last edited by AZO; 09-11-2010 at 06:09 AM.

BinaryX's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your name: Youri
    Position applied for: Developer/GM
    Email: PM me for it.
    What coding languages do you know? PHP,HTML,CSS,Java,SQL
    What emulators have you worked with? ArcEmu
    Examples of your work: --
    Where have you worked before applying here?: My own servers in the past.
    What times are you available? - Please give approx times:

Every weekday from 6PM until 11PM GMT+1

Please give us some extra information about yourself:

Are you willing to deal with people who may not have as much knowledge in your particular field as you do? Hell yeah.

Vizze's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings MMOwned

I've been running a pre-bc server since the first january this year, it was quite successfull when I took my time to advertise and recruited ppl for it. After about 6 months of 99% uptime my server crashed and I rent a VPS, which wasnt very successfull since I didnt really had the time to administrate it. Now after about 1,5 month of downtime I've bought a new server which im going to host the realm on. However I'm not going to be able to do this alone, since im studying and im not good at programming. The core I run is MangosZero, this after testing out most of the Pre-bc cores out there.

What im looking for is one or more dev/s that knows the magical language of C++. And can handle to work on your own from time to time(must be able to take initiative).

Other ppl who loves Pre-bc with some kind of talent can ofcourse give me a shout, for exampel: good at PHP, good at advertising, good at SQL and so on...

A littlebit about myslef:
    -Im 20
    -Swede
    -Studying Data Networks
    -Never home wednesdays becouse of the student bar...
    -Like to make websites although im not very good(Vizze.net, **** yeah.)
    -Very patient and can take real discussions without raging or shouting, YES even on the internets
    -Loves Pre-bc
    -Been playing retail since 2006, but having a break since atleast 7 months back.
    -Got "the Insane" on retail

For those who wants to know the server details here they are:

• i5 Quadcore 2.8 Ghz
    • 8BG DDR3 1600 Mhz
    • 1.75 TB Space
    • 100/100 Mbit Internet Connection
    • Windows 2008 Server
    • Dedicated to 100%

This was all I had to say, thx for your time.
    If you're intrested, please send me a PM

Envoke's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know C++ and can work in Arc, Trinity, any core really. I can create custom instances, housing system, guild housing, anything you want. I do not work for free though. I will create whatever you are asking for on my private test server and let you log in to see and test out before you pay. If you like the script I created then we will continue with transaction. Add me on MSN
    [email protected] or PM me on here if your interested.

Suuuu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blood Pact

Blood Pact

Hello.
    I'm going to set up a server for patch 3.3.5, therefor - Im gonna need help of all kinds.

I was thinking of having a server web site, so I think I need some help there...
    Web Designer/admin: 0/1-2
    You will get rank GM (almost unlimited power, you must follow the GM rules anyways though..), and a little area for yourself!
    Also you will be awarded for great work.

To be honest.. I don't know shit about scripting and so on, so I'm gonna need some help there aswell.
    Lua/C++ scripters: 0/2
    Scripters will get granted with admin rank and has access to everything.
    (I know that many private server hosts usually pays their employees, but I see this game from another point. I belive that the game should be a hobby, not a working place.)

Head Gamemaster : 0/1
    Head game master has the job of controlling that EVERY GM does their best for the community. You will also have to be over 18 years old to apply for head GM spot.
    As a head GM, you will need to know about everything there is to know about WoW and more. You will get access to create your own items in the database, and will also be promoted to AZ.

GMs : 0/3-4
    I need professional GMs with good knowledge about WoW and it's wonders.

This server is going to be very small, I wont make it "hamachi-free" end of story, and you may say that hamachi sucks, but I don't really care about that. I want a small server, thats why hamachi.
    SO BEAWARE!! It's not a "Hamachi-free server"!
    Yet.. You'll never know what the future may bring. x)

I wont make plans for the server without a staff!
    Go a head, make your application. It's a brand new server with uptime of 24/7.

Thats my msn adress.

Medzii's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Project: Hells Fire WoW

Hell Mmowned im starting a new project that involve lots of time and afew people.

To do list:

Remake Northrend [0%/100%]
    Remake Instances [0%/100%]

Create Gear [20%/100%]

Starting Gear [99%]

Whats going to happen?

We are making northrend to a whole new area. A custom zone for level 80 + people
    Change the mob levels.
    Change the loot.
    Create new gear for the mobs.
    Mod the HP and damage of mobs.

What do I need?

1-2 Persons that can and will help with the stuff above.
    1-2 Persons that can script LUA

Are you one of these? PM me.

How can I pay you? Thats the boring part, since its just yet a project I cant pay you untill the server starts to go around. IF your willing to work for free (Payed later).
    The end is close...
    Take a step back

Envoke's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im 18. i code in c++. i work for cash. i can do player housing, pvp systems, vote systems, custom gm commands, ect, ect send me a msg on msn: [email protected]
    Last edited by Errage; 09-24-2010 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Well that was stupid

Fumi's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your Name : Fumi
    Searching : GM spot on a server (ticket, event etc etc)
    Why me : I am fun and i do some crazy fun stuff and i interact good with players

marcustehkid's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name: Marcus
    Spot I am looking for: GM/Admin. Maybe LUA Dev (I know some LUA, but i'm not a master at it)
    Why to pick me: I have run my own server in the past and i know how to handle issues like hackers, and how to be polite with people while still hating their very being :P. (Basically saying, I have good people skills)
    How to contact me:
    Email: [email protected]
    MSN: [email protected]
    PM on here would be acceptable also.

Thank you for your time
    Last edited by marcustehkid; 10-01-2010 at 07:21 PM.

krispig's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not available atm
    Hello, I wish to create a new project or joining a new created existing one.

I'm a beginner with emulation, this would be my first project except for working on my localserver.
    What I want to do is being a c++ coder, and maybe abit database developer.

So if anyone feels intrested please contact me on my skype or msn.
    What kind of project can be discussed.
    or msn: [email protected]
    Last edited by krispig; 11-18-2010 at 03:54 PM.

Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast