Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was asked to post this by my boss.

Greetings,

my name is Andy. Not to mention; I appear to be contemporaneously 20 years of age.
    I am the owner of Dark Matter, in addition I am seeking C++ developer(S).

I would favor you to be accomplished, serious as well as atmospherically skilled.
    I do NOT want any; 'script kiddies' around my company.
    Together with that, I require you to be mature as well as professional.

You will be paid $200 +/- depending on your capabilities (monthly).

My Windows Live Messenger address is: [email protected]

Regards, Andy.

Staff Recruitment Thread!
    Nobel's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pandemic WoW Highrates Blizzlike server

Core: Trinity

Looking for STAFF(Forums, Gms, ETC)

Contact me VIA MSN : [email protected]

This is a legit server, were here to stay!

Site: Http://www.pandemicwow.net/forums

FYI: its new.

myran2's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MassChaos - The All GM Server - Recruitment

Greetings,

MassChaos GM is searching for 2 devs to work on our core alongside our existing team.
    We run our own core; ChaosCore which is based off of TrinityCore. Your main job as a dev will be to fix and modify GM commands.
    We are aiming for genuine Arcemu commands on a MaNGOS-based core, as of this post we are about 40% there.

For payment and more specific server information contact [email protected]

Rock Lee's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Err... what?

There's is already a thread for this: http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-...nt-thread.html

myran2's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SombreroShark View Post
    Err... what?

There's is already a thread for this: http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-...nt-thread.html
    That link goes to THIS thread...

Hades420's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok I am the owner/host of OlympusWoW and I am very much in need of someone to put up and maintain a site for us.I already have a host and will give u the info to get onto it and edit it as u see fit for my server.I am also in need of a few server testers to check raids,instances,and quests to make sure they are all working properly and if not I hope that u are also a good dev that can fix it.please either contact me on msn at [email protected] or come to the forums and let me know what u are there for.our forums are located here I would be very grateful to get members to take this positions.

Elidan0's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Legion Scrolls

Intro:

Legion Scrolls is a server dedicated to mixing aspects of The Elder Scrolls and World of warcraft into one game with storylines based around Wow lore. Legion Scrolls is aiming at providing a totally different experience for wow players, below are the features that we are planning to implement.

Features:
    - player made custom classes (PM me if you are interested and want to know the details, oh and i don't need comments saying it can't be done without a patch, because we are almost done with it already)

- level from 50 to 80 in revamped wow territories

- open world leveling, meaning you don't have to follow the main storyline, you can choose form many quests and side storylines

- unique sotrylines based on wow lore.

- Non linear leveling with extremely wide zone level ranges, meaning you won't go into one area, take like 5 quests there, do them all and then move on to the next area, you will often find yourself traveling throughout areas and you will be returning to zones you were at when you were much lower level, basically an open world like in the Elder Scrolls

- An Open Battleground with many fun aspects like capturing bases, strengthening defenses, and doing PvP and PvE quests which benefit your faction in the battle.

- and much more!

It will not be so easy to level, but it will be fun, specially because it will have many Blizzlike features.

Phasing will be present in most of the world, making you not only be able to build your own class as you wish, but to make your world progress, whilst still being able to socialize and make contact with other characters.

You will progress and make changes as you level up and complete quests, some of which open doors for different questlines, while others close some possibilities, making everyone be different from each other.

In my opinion, this will be a great experience for players, totally different from WoW's original experience, while some aspects from it like lore and the world itself are intact.
    Open Positions
    Developers: 3
    Core Developers: 2
    Website Developers: 1

How to Apply
    To Apply just send me a PM with the following form filled out:

Name: (it can be your online nickname)
    Position(s) interested in:
    Amount of time you are willing to spend on server: (in a week or day)
    Past experience: (you can still enter an application if you don't have any)
    Your own work done in desired field: (you can still enter an application if you don't have any)

Being a Legion Scrolls Developer

We here at Legion Scrolls have taken on a big task of providing players with lots of content for players to pick and choose from while leveling from 50 to 80and in order to do that we will need many dependable developers. developers on Legion Scrolls will have the resources of the server along with the freedom to choose to work on one or more of our many projects, to start their own project within the server, or both. I'm going to have to put a lot of trust in my developers, so anyone who applies will have to go through some tests to show they are qualified

Server Information:
    - we are using a self compiled Arcemu core

- The server is hosted on a dedicated server, courtesy of Xanthous

Current Team:
    Elidan - Head Developer
    GasTrox - Lua Scripter

Neglected - Lua Scripter
    Mothezey - Lua Scripter/Developer
    Santewi - Developer
    Walshie - C++ PvP System developer
    EvilToast - Item Developer

For more info PM me on mmowned or add me on MSN/YM - [email protected]
    Last edited by Elidan0; 07-15-2010 at 01:40 AM.

ingridcole's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Application for GameMaster

Greetings MMOwned

What is your real name: Jon

How old are you: 17

MMORPG/Retail experience: I have been playing WoW for about 5 years and also tried Warhammer Online for a month but did not compare to WoW.

Do you have Experience as a GameMaster? Yes, I have been a GameMaster on Thunderstorm-WoW and Free-WoW both which closed down.

Timezone: GMT -6

Other information: WoW is not the only thing I love to do. I love to play a game of football or basketball in my spare-time. I am very professional, and I always get the job done. I took a break from WoW for a good while due to personal reasons. However, Real life issues have cleared; and I am very excited to start playing again and dedicating numerous hours to your server.

Why would you make a good GameMaster? I am a very dedicated person, and I will tend to the needs of the player. I am a fast learner, and I will work as hard as I can to the best of my ability to make every player have a most enjoyable experience when playing on the server. I will make an innumerable amount of events to make players want to bring their friends over and join in the fun.

Player Q&A:
    If a player says, "I lost my gear after the rollback. Could you please refund it?" I would reply, "Please supply a screenshot or sufficient information to show that you previously had that gear before the rollback." If he does provide sufficient information I will refund the gear if given the permission by admin and/or owner to do so.

What I am looking for:
    -Arena/BG server
    -Instant 80
    -Gear that you must work for to obtain
    -No hamachi

Reasons Why You Should Hire Me:

- I will guarantee to be on 8-12 hours a day helping people and hosting amazing and quality fun Events.
    - I have many great ideas to make exceptional events unlike any other that will make the players never want to leave.
    - I am a very versatile GM, I will provide quick response time to tickets and any questions a player may have.
    - I will be strictly professional and favor no one.
    - I will memorize every rule and follow them strictly.
    - I will treat it as a job that I love to do rather than something fun to do in my spare-time.
    - I will dedicate myself towards the server and always bring a positive outlook on any situation.

- I will make a great addition to your staff; and most of all, I am here to stay.

~PM me for contact information or more details.
    Last edited by ingridcole; 07-15-2010 at 01:10 AM.

Wintchman11's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is our current staff and what we need for our custom server named Venumous Gaming.

Owner 1/1
    Co-Owner 2/2
    Development Team 1/4
    Web Dev 0/1
    LUA Scripter 0/1
    Head GM 0/1
    GM's 0/5

If you are interested or what more info on our server, contact me on skype or MSN or send a PM on mmowned to Wintchman11.

MSN: [email protected]

Timmey's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Universe-GamingCentral WoW
    We are a rather new and up&coming WoW server and are currently looking for another administrator besides me (the owner) and a few developers to fix mainly instances.
    If you feel like you would fit into the role, contact me at [email protected]
    Coding and/or database editing skills, as well as some experience in private server management are kind of a requirement

Open positions:
    0/1 (Co)admin
    0/3 Developers

Some quick information about the server:
    -3.3.5a running TrinityCore
    - 2 realms
    -1 blizzlike realm with 2x rates
    -1 "fun"realm with 30x rates
    - come and take a look yourself Universe-Gaming Central :: Portal

Hoping for some interest.
    Sincerely,
    Timmey (Owner of Universe-GamingCentral)
    Last edited by Timmey; 07-16-2010 at 08:50 AM.

Proxinium's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In Need of Developer for an ArcEmu Private server

You will get GM status on the server, we plan on having a few GMs, and 2 admins. I am one of them. Being payed IS a possibility. The server runs for 4 days without having to restart, and is up 24/7. It is an instant 80, PvP based server. We have a registration website, and the server is running fine. We need a developer to help us with a few problems that have arisen, and more that are sure to rise. Most problems right now revolve arounds procs. No procs work, and most spells that stack, such as Lifebloom, are dis-functional. ICC DOES work, NPCs and bosses are just not spawned in it yet. None of these problems should be hard or take long to fix. Like I said earlier, payment might be an option.

On a final note
    YOU MUST HAVE SKYPE
    If you do not know what Skype is, do not worry. It is a very simple program where you can talk, or type to your contacts that you add. It is not hard at all to work and IT IS 100% FREE.
    To contact me on Skype, just click the Add Contact button, under your profile in the top left corner, and type in "mlgstream". We prefer you have a fully working mic, consider it ALMOST a requirement. Thanks'
    FOR ANY OTHERS THAT WOULD LIKE TO BE A MEMBER OF THIS SERVER, YOU CAN CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT AT - www.hardcorepvp.servegame.org - AND SET YOUR REALMLIST TO - set realmlist hardcorepvp.servegame.org - Thanks

Brutal bear's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello i'll Presenting myself with my Online name brutal bear. So hey. I'm currently looking for a GM position. So i will not be involved with any Scripting.

Why i look for a GM position: I'm looking for the position as a GM because i love to Support the community, and i love to help people. Compared to other game masters i'm gonna Reply to every ticket, Not like others that skip some and go for the once they now they can fix. I'll Re-search and give the best possible support as i can for every ticked wrote to me.

GM experience: I've had my own Server were i "worked" as a GM and me and my freind did the setup at first. after i recruited Other GM's and he kept it up running. we had it up running for a year with a Donating system were we earned 600-700 dollars without taking overprice for items.

Why you Want me to your server:
    I'm active, i'll gladly help you if you have problems with anything, I'm good at creating websites, Pictures & movies if needed. and to the "gm part" like i said i'll give my full five at every ticket.
    and i can be online almost everyday.

Details
    Name: brutalbear
    Contry: denmark
    activity: everyday if needed. but lets see.

PM me at MMowned or [email protected]
    Last edited by Brutal bear; 07-25-2010 at 09:52 PM.

patix95's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LynWoW Reqruiting!

Terms of Service is currently reqruiting exp'd Dev's and GM's and a c++ scripter dude lol.
    Only minder bugs left on the server to fix. the core is mangos and its 3.3.5 compatible with 2 realms. one level 255 realm and a blizzlike and one upcoming cataclysm realm. Goto Terms of Service to apply or contact me at [email protected] or matt at [email protected]. The 255 realm is currently under construction, so if u want tp be a dev on our server, we have plenty of jobs for you. Thanks!

adrion's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello.My in-game name is Adryon and i am looking for a GM or lua scripter post.I have 1 year of experience on retail and i am also good with LUA scripting.I am dedicated to my work and i will be responsaible.If you want to contact me send me a message to [email protected] nad i can provide you more info about my experience and skills.

darkriderking's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your name:Brandon
    Position applied for:GM/Admin
    Email: Not posted due to baddie with fail phisher "scams" pm me.
    What coding languages do you know? None..
    What emulators have you worked with?
    Examples of your work:Random servers that have long since died.
    Where have you worked before applying here?:Random servers even some hamachi..
    What times are you available? - Please give approx times:
    Whenever tbh, im bored usualy i can stay up all night/day for some.

* Monday:
    * Tuesday:
    * Wednesday:
    * Thursday:
    * Friday:
    * Saturday:
    * Sunday:

Please give us some extra information about yourself:I've worked on many servers and made me own before, including doing a bit of lua stuff mainly custom teleporters lol.
    I'm not working on any hamachi servers btw i know all the commands besides mangos.. I have played retail for 4-5 years and private servers for 3-4.
    Are you willing to deal with people who may not have as much knowledge in your particular field as you do?Yes.
    If someone helped you a good way to thank them is by clicking the +Rep button.

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast