0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need people in order to make a private server

I would love to make a private server, but i can't do it all by myself. Which is where you guys join in. I plan on eventually get the server dedicated once it is ready to go public. I have very good ides for the server, which can be altered and new ideas may arise. In order for this Private server deal to work out i need a staff of people who are experienced and dedicated to helping the server. We will have a donation system and if we get enough donations a month and have extra, the staff will get a cut of it. Of course if it all works out.

People needed and what they will get-
    -Sub-Admin- Persons who will watch over the server when im not there and also lay down the LAW!-Admin account and maybe a cut of donation profits.
    -Gm's 2- People who will deal with the riots and the simple questions from the servergoers and community.-Gm Account and maybe a cut of donation profits.
    -Website/Forum creator- Person or persons who will create the website and Forum- Gm level 1 account and maybe a cut of donation profits.
    -Possibly a Sponsor who will sponsor us the money to run on a dedicated server, Sponsor will get Ads on the website and if more is needed just ask.

If you would like to Help out in this process PM me here on the website or send me an email at [email protected]

Thank you for your time

Need people in order to make a private server