0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[3.3.5a] Client side .gobject spawn/delete

Hey! I've seen this question around but it never got answered, has anyone done this and would anyone be so kind as to give me some pointers to which functions I should be calling? Any help would be greatly appreciated! To clarify, I need to find the client function that triggers the spawn of a gameobject and to despawn it ^^ .

As a side-question, does anyone know if there is any library available to send fake server->client messages to my client? I'm aware there's tons that do the opposite but I haven't seen anyone any that does this. And I don't mean modify incoming packets, I mean just send an arbitrary packet to my client.

[3.3.5a] Client side .gobject spawn/delete
    Teryaki's Avatar Legendary Explorer CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    103/82
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Depending on your core, you could probably go into smart scripts. In trinitycore for example you can make an object spawn and despawn depending on an action. I am currently on my phone and can't remember exactly what the event parameters are for it, but you can check out this site here.

TrinityCore Collaboration Platform

When I'm back home at my computer in a few days I can try to help out more. Hope this is what you were asking for.
    My Exploration Channel: Teryaki's Channel
    Teryaki#1806

jamminlove's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Teryaki View Post
    Depending on your core, you could probably go into smart scripts. In trinitycore for example you can make an object spawn and despawn depending on an action. I am currently on my phone and can't remember exactly what the event parameters are for it, but you can check out this site here.

TrinityCore Collaboration Platform

When I'm back home at my computer in a few days I can try to help out more. Hope this is what you were asking for.
    I appreciate that but I actually don't have access to server-side, I'd like to spawn this gobject purely client-side (doesn't have to be interactable) ^^.