Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FASM dll in unity not parsing error

Hi everyone,

I'm still learning here, but I'm having an environment issue that I could use some help on. I currently having a working object manager in Unity written in C# for WoW Client 3.3.5a (12340). I'm in process of building the C# DoString function by injecting into the EndScene memory location.

Unfortunately, even though I can add libraries like Black Magic and other custom compiled C++ binaries, every time I try to add the fasm.dll, fasm.NET.dll or fasmdll_managed.dll, Unity doesn't parse any of the Asm functions. The error message I get is that I can't use the . operation on the type Fasm.ManagedFasm.

Has anyone gotten a fasm dll to work in Unity and/or can help me get pointed to a solution? I'm trying to re-implement based on this example, but I'm stuck since I can't run Memory.Asm.Clear() or any functions in it. https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/wor...lackmagic.html ([Sample Code] EndScene Hook with ASM and blackmagic)

Any help is appreciated. I've been stuck for several days .

Thanks!

FASM dll in unity not parsing error
    DarkLinux's Avatar Former Staff
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    188/531
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is Unity?

metasesame's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DarkLinux View Post
    What is Unity?
    Unity is a game development environment that's integrated with steamVR. Its limited to C#, so I'm trying to get Lua DoString working in C#. Do you know if there's a more explicit way to import dlls? Maybe I need to specify the unsafe keyword during the using Fasm; import?

Unity

Thanks G/R
    188/531
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only know of Unity as a game engine. Why do you feel the need to write a bot/hack in Unity? Or are you trying to recreate the client? Either way, it sounds like you're not importing it correctly. I guess read over, (Tutorial) Starting WoW-Memory Reading/Writing

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My end goal is to enter the raids and dungeons with only bots as team members. I'm going to control all the bots with voice commands and basically have fun being a raid commander. In this case, I already have most of the tech built for voice recognition and VR in Unity. I was hoping to be able to leverage my previous work to redraw the client side objects in VR, but I'm having trouble with the ASM integration step. In the worst case, I'll probably have to build some type of local microservice in C++ to get cross compatibility.

In regards to the link you provided, I already have direct memory writes working for click to move. My current problem is that I cannot get the character to cast any spells. I'm assuming this is because direct memory writes can't trigger ASM functions to occur (which would include sending a TCP packet to the server). Is this assumption correct? Can you trigger spell casts through direct memory writes?

I've used cheat engine to scan for changing memory addresses when casting spells, and I've recreated a similar memory state as to when I was casting, but the client never starts a cast. I've had similar limited success with selecting a target.

Thanks G/R
    188/531
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you have BlackMagic working just not an assembler? Take a look at,

GitHub - keystone-engine/keystone: Keystone assembler framework: Core (Arm, Arm64, Hexagon, Mips, PowerPC, Sparc, SystemZ & X86) + bindings

They have binds for C# (keystone/bindings/csharp/)

7. Thanks xalcon (1 members gave Thanks to DarkLinux for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Decided to build endpoints with Nancy and have Unity call them. Thanks for the help Dark Linux. I appreciate it.