0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[MAC][3.1.2] Some Offsets and a request

Here is some offsets for WoW version MAC. I've already posted theses at the PocketGnome Forum.

Code:
    WoW Version = 3.1.2
    RED_TEXT_MESSAGE = 0x013FA620 : 0x0) // Red text error in wow interface
    GAME_STATE = 0x013FBB40 : 0x0) // returns an String with "login" for Login Screen and "charselect" for Charselect Screen. On entering World its "charselect"
    LOGIN_STATE = 0x00ACBF58 : 0x0) // Return 16 for Login Screen, 4 for Charselect, 5 for Auth failed, entering World its 16
    LOGIN_TOON_NUMBERS = 0x01466A44 : 0x0) // Return how many toon you have on this realm. Useless ?
    LOGIN_TOON = 0x269AE880 : 0x0) // Return the name of the Selected toon in charselect screen
    LOGIN_REALM = 0x013A05A6 : 0x0) // Return the name of the realm in login screen
    LOGIN_TOON_STR = 0x1F4F3208: 0x0) // Return the Name of first Char of the list add 0x16C for the next one, add again for the next...

GOT_A_BITE = 0x1CEC10CC : 0x0) // Return 1 if you have a bite (Fishing), zero instead. 0x1CEC10D0 seems to be revelent too
    I have a little request for the last one. There is a little problem with it, when you fish alone, no problem, 0 and 1 fire out this memory location.

BUT, If there another (or more ) guy fishing at the same time around you, this value contain how many boobers have a bite (Three bite at the same moment then, GOT_A_BITE = 3).

Do you have another method (maybe another value to search) to catch the moment when you got a bite ?

Thx for all.

[MAC][3.1.2] Some Offsets and a request
    namreeb's Avatar Legendary

Thanks G/R
    7/215
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know if there is a static address that will help you, but if you can find the bobber object in memory, search this forum for 'animation states'. It's a bool value that tells you when the bobber's animation is active -- iow when you have a byte.

Edit:

Originally Posted by Robske View Post
    Code:
    /// <summary>
    /// Checks if this GameObject is currently undergoing animation.
    /// </summary>
    public bool isAnimated()
    {
          return Memory.ReadShort(dwBase + 0xBC) != 0;
    }

Nonowmana's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bierstud View Post
    I don't know if there is a static address that will help you, but if you can find the bobber object in memory, search this forum for 'animation states'. It's a bool value that tells you when the bobber's animation is active -- iow when you have a byte.

Edit:
    Hum, good idea. I'll check if this is doable with my actual coding skills. thans man

namreeb's Avatar Legendary

Thanks G/R
    7/215
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is a lot of information about how to do this here. Search is your friend. I might suggest Shynd's journal as a starting point: Shynd’s WoW Modification Journal