Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by UnknOwned View Post
    A simple object blacklister.
    Type in the object name(global) or id(local) and the obect(s) will be blacklisted for good.

Eaiser way:
    CCollision::CollisionWorldObjPatch 0x007128BE
    CCollision::CollisionGameObjPatch 0x00712A2E

Screenshot Thread
    UnknOwned's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cypher View Post

Eaiser way:
    CCollision::CollisionWorldObjPatch 0x007128BE
    CCollision::CollisionGameObjPatch 0x00712A2E

I don't see how that would help blacklist objects?
    I mean, yea remove collision for all objects including elevators and other objects you usually need to step on would just be plain stupid.

Cypher's Avatar Kynox's Sister's Pimp
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't see how that would help blacklist objects?
    I mean, yea remove collision for all objects including elevators and other objects you usually need to step on would just be plain stupid.
    Not like its hard to toggle off when you're on an elevator. There are very few objects you actually need to use like that. Besides, from memory elevators etc are GameObjects so if you BP the addresses above you'll see they can be replicated with flags, just toggle off collisions for everything that isn't an elevator then. No need to get GUIDs and 'blacklist' them either.

Either way though (entire removal or just toggling collisions) is 'just plain stupid' unless its for a bot, not like its hard to click a button when you need to use an elevator, then click it again when you're off. :P

I usually have a GameObj/WorldObj global noclip enabled when I play and I've run into very little problems, only issues are as you say, elevators, at which point its easy to just toggle it off for that short period of time. That way I don't even have to go to the trouble of blacklisting all the doors and other annoying objects in the game. Seems simpler to "whitelist" 0.1% of objects than "blacklist" the other 99.9%. You could easily implement a whitelist by just checking the model of each object and not disabling collisions if its an elevator/bridge/whatever.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not like its hard to toggle off when you're on an elevator. There are very few objects you actually need to use like that. Besides, from memory elevators etc are GameObjects so if you BP the addresses above you'll see they can be replicated with flags, just toggle off collisions for everything that isn't an elevator then. No need to get GUIDs and 'blacklist' them either.

Either way though (entire removal or just toggling collisions) is 'just plain stupid' unless its for a bot, not like its hard to click a button when you need to use an elevator, then click it again when you're off. :P

I usually have a GameObj/WorldObj global noclip enabled when I play and I've run into very little problems, only issues are as you say, elevators, at which point its easy to just toggle it off for that short period of time. That way I don't even have to go to the trouble of blacklisting all the doors and other annoying objects in the game. Seems simpler to "whitelist" 0.1% of objects than "blacklist" the other 99.9%. You could easily implement a whitelist by just checking the model of each object and not disabling collisions if its an elevator/bridge/whatever.
    Im pretty sure that you end up pressing "toggle" more than 82 times. And adding a new object is like pressing toggle once. No need for "redudant" (not really redundant) work. And its btw off cause not defined by GUID but DisplayID.

Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im pretty sure that you end up pressing "toggle" more than 82 times. And adding a new object is like pressing toggle once. No need for "redudant" (not really redundant) work. And its btw off cause not defined by GUID but DisplayID.
    More than 82 times? Do your WoW sessions consist of you running around looking specifically for objects to fall though?

Also, dunno if you realized, but you just said it yourself, a whitelist is smaller than a blacklist. There are 82 objects to "toggle" (ie whitelist) while there are many more that I'd rather just noclip through all the time (boxes, doors, gates, fences, roots, trees, the list goes on).

You just proved my point.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More than 82 times? Do your WoW sessions consist of you running around looking specifically for objects to fall though?

Also, dunno if you realized, but you just said it yourself, a whitelist is smaller than a blacklist. There are 82 objects to "toggle" (ie whitelist) while there are many more that I'd rather just noclip through all the time (boxes, doors, gates, fences, roots, trees, the list goes on).

You just proved my point.
    Nono, you get me wrong.
    The blacklist contains 82 serverside objects. (thoes i have encountered sofar)

Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm talking about both serverside AND clientside objects.

ie. GameObjects AND WorldObjects.

Your list would be a lot bigger if you included them. Also, 82 is nowhere near the amount of SSOs I find it useful to have noclip for, you must either spread your play among much of the content, or be very selective in what you 'blacklist'.

The number of SSOs on which is is detrimental to have noclip enabled is magnitudes smaller than the list of objects that benifit from noclip. And besides, are you including 'blacklisting' client-side m2s?

P.S. Noclip is much better than removing an object alltogether imo, at least with noclip you know when you're walking through something other people may be able to notice. With full removal you'd just have to remember everything you blacklisted.

undrgrnd59's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My fishbot attempting to find the s_curMgr.

Not very fancy, and it doesn't even get the job done! (Its supposed to be an exact copy of Shynd's method using FindPattern, it uses his memory library from his blog and copy/pasted code from the MMOwned thread... I fail so hard I can't even copy correctly... Code Here)
    U59

Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rofl @ that screenshot.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A opensource (depending on the ammount of work left to be made) Travel / Grinding /Questing bot with Mesh-based pathing (like openbot) written in AutoIT.

The "handling" is already in many areas much better than venilla glider, I just need to improve the combat system alot and add the quest queue generator.

The movement is unique since it does not use injection nor "key spamming" (you can accturally have the map up on fullscreen or type messages while walking and offcause minimize the wow window.)

luciferc's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope that
    #1 You make it not in Auto-it but in another lanaguage that supports more advanced stuf not gonna list em all b/c i hope you know.
    #2 it will work w/o fullscreen and in backround
    #3 It will not use Mouse at all instead use ASM/LUA :P

But it looks good so far. Like the mesh mapping but u could also look into ppather but you would need C# etc. (see Point 1) having dlls easily added is very nice :P.
    Ppather messes up sometimes thu so a good mesh map is always best.

Are you gonna use A* i suspect for calculations.

But it seems like a good base so far.

And if u do indeed finish it then you get...

Last edited by luciferc; 01-04-2009 at 11:05 PM.

Nesox's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and dont forget, the most important thing of all, Sweedish Meatballs!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by luciferc View Post
    Hope that
    #1 You make it not in Auto-it but in another lanaguage that supports more
    advanced stuf not gonna list em all b/c i hope you know.
    It will be AutoIT....

#2 it will work w/o fullscreen and in backround
    It does...

#3 It will not use Mouse at all instead use ASM/LUA :P
    I do not use the mouse... HOWEVER nor do I use ASM or LUA

But it looks good so far. Like the mesh mapping but u could also look into ppather but you would need C# etc. (see Point 1) having dlls easily added is very nice :P.
    Ppather messes up sometimes thu so a good mesh map is always best.
    PPather in its current state is not something I see the advantage in. Its flawed. I would however love to see a better MPQ based pathing system.

Are you gonna use A* i suspect for calculations.
    I use "3D" Dijkstra.

alek900's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A opensource (depending on the ammount of work left to be made) Travel / Grinding /Questing bot with Mesh-based pathing (like openbot) written in AutoIT.
    If you do go opensource I would love to contribute too such a project.
    19+4 that means i score

Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha I remember that Warden joke.

Nice bot btw.