0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(Help) WPE PRO

kk i searched quite extensivly and havent found a post on this site nor any other site about what im looking at editing. i dont know if this is the right forum either please dont hate me if its not.

Question: Using wpe pro i have entered an instance over 20 times. ive saved the log over and over looking for comparisons on the same 6-7 packets ive received right as i hit the trigger, i havent seen anything thats much of a comparison other then 1 2bit string occasionally. i have reviewed what the hex is for the instance ive been entering looking for this specific value throughout all of these and havent seen anything mentioning it though im almost posative it is supposed to.

i have only been playing wpe pro and turning it off right as entering the instance as anywhere from 27-36 packets are saved if i let it play as the entire instance loads. i am only trying to target the trigger so i havent bothered taking all of the packets since i belive the trigger would be in the first 7 packets.

if anyone could assist me on this since there are an abundance of *item hack *gold hack* *port hack* blah blah but no information on what im looking at specificly.

ty in advance.

(Help) WPE PRO
    Nesox's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jacob4313 View Post
    kk i searched quite extensivly and havent found a post on this site nor any other site about what im looking at editing. i dont know if this is the right forum either please dont hate me if its not.

Question: Using wpe pro i have entered an instance over 20 times. ive saved the log over and over looking for comparisons on the same 6-7 packets ive received right as i hit the trigger, i havent seen anything thats much of a comparison other then 1 2bit string occasionally. i have reviewed what the hex is for the instance ive been entering looking for this specific value throughout all of these and havent seen anything mentioning it though im almost posative it is supposed to.

i have only been playing wpe pro and turning it off right as entering the instance as anywhere from 27-36 packets are saved if i let it play as the entire instance loads. i am only trying to target the trigger so i havent bothered taking all of the packets since i belive the trigger would be in the first 7 packets.

if anyone could assist me on this since there are an abundance of *item hack *gold hack* *port hack* blah blah but no information on what im looking at specificly.

ty in advance.
    it's encrypted u have to do some magic and unencrypt it first i dunno how
    but i guess there's ppl here who does..

Cypher's Avatar Kynox's Sister's Pimp
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Better off using an injected DLL and hooking the packet/sending recieving functions that handle packets pre-encryption and post-decryption imo. That, or mod something like SniffItz or w/e it's called.

kynox's Avatar Account not activated by Email
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Erm, only the opcode and packet size are encrypted. The actual packet data is plain.

Cypher's Avatar Kynox's Sister's Pimp
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kynox View Post
    Erm, only the opcode and packet size are encrypted. The actual packet data is plain.
    Won't he need to identify the opcode though to do what he wants?? Seems like it would be buggy to try and identify the packet through other means.

jacob4313's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well i just started not to long ago with wpe im not a pro by any means. so some of what you say has throw me for a loop though if i research i could prolly figure out whats been said.
    now what im talking about is if you edit a spell, you cast that spell as well as others to find which strings have been altered and which are common through all casts and then edit the strings you find that change. simple enough, i figured if you got the zone info of an instance turned it to hex you would see it throughout the packets. however i dont. what im looking at might be a bit more complex then spells though, who knows.

help appreciated keep the info flowing

arigity's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    area triggers are 10 bytes long and are sent the instant you touch the trigger not when the zoning is complete.

byte 7 and 8 are the ID of the area trigger which will differ when zoning into and zoning out of a specific area (which might be why you didn't get it), a brief example is 65 00 going into stockades and F7 01 coming out of it.

in private servers you can swap the ID's to teleport between area-triggers (for example stockades to BT) on all servers but chaos-crusade. you also must meet the requirements for the specific trigger in order to port.

jacob4313's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you where just + repped myfriend you are a very big help and i think you much