Is there any bot that I can use to send mass mails to everyone online in WARMANE WOTLK menu

User Tag List

tudorradulescu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is there any bot that I can use to send mass mails to everyone online in WARMANE WOTLK

as the title says I'm interested in a bot I can use to send mass mails in-game to everyone online/offline without me having to input their names manually.

Thanks!

Is there any bot that I can use to send mass mails to everyone online in WARMANE WOTLK
    Razzue's Avatar Contributor Avid Ailurophile

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    184/268
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish I could give spammers negative rep. 🙄
    "May all your bacon burn"

dlablo's Avatar Active Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    11/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a spambot that required 2 computers to function. My character stays in one place, and all players's names near my character are recorded(Only the friendly ones). The get inserted into a local database in the computer where my wow is running. And on my second computer i access that database and i am free to spam to all those players manually or automatically.

This is how the system looks like on the remote computer. It took me just 2 days to make it, but it's much more complex than it looks trust me . I used it to advertise my wow hacks on warmane, but i got pissed of my accs being banned all the time. In warmane you have to use Gmail to activate your acc, so i got tried of doing this every time. Sometimes you gotta confirm your email with phone number, ect. So after a week of using this system, i gave it up.

It also had a blacklist. Players that are not interested in my hacks, are added to the blacklist. And every time a new player appears near me, the program checks if the player is already in the blacklist, if he is, he doesn't appear in chat again. For a night i was able to chat to +1500 players, just in a single night.

I'm sorry my friend, what you are asking for is not possible. My approach is the closest thing there is to such a thing.

EDIT: Here are some pictures from the early development.

1: This is the first program, the program that runs on the computer where wow is running. It collect the player names as well as all the players that reply to me, ect. So i can externally chat with them on my second computer.

2: This is how the database looks like.
    Is there any bot that I can use to send mass mails to everyone online in WARMANE WOTLK-2-jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is there any bot that I can use to send mass mails to everyone online in WARMANE WOTLK-1-jpg   Is there any bot that I can use to send mass mails to everyone online in WARMANE WOTLK-2-jpg  
    Last edited by dlablo; 09-06-2022 at 04:07 AM.

dlablo's Avatar Active Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    11/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, in the start i made my own external spam-bot that can spam all night in stormwind without getting muted. Most of the times it gets banned after 2 hours of spam. But when i was lucky i was able to spam all night long, no mod, no gm came.

This bot spams all channels in order with configured delay, so you won't get muted. Example: Sends 2 messages on some channel, wait X seconds, go to the next channel. It also has option to record all player names and add them in whisper queue. It doesn't whisper to all of them at once. But whispers to each of them after X seconds delay, after that it blacklists the player and moves to the next one. And for last, to ensure to 100% that you won't get muted, the bot adds 2 random characters after each message, so each message will be different. In wow when you send the same messages 3-4 times, you get muted.

Just look at that LOL. I just mentioned 2 of my programs that are private, and even tho they are private and only used by me, i still took care of the design :P.
    Last edited by dlablo; 09-06-2022 at 04:23 AM.

ryanwawro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can you explain how u do the wasd based on current to det position ?

museinsights's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i am little bit confuse anyone guide me please. kohiclicks
    Last edited by museinsights; 11-17-2022 at 06:54 AM.