The safest wow bots for private servers? What about Baneto WoW Bot or Easy WoW Play? menu

User Tag List

eternity666's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The safest wow bots for private servers? What about Baneto WoW Bot or Easy WoW Play?

I have seen many wow bots available that are remaining undetected and featured on mmo champion easy to use thanks to some of the great lua unlockers provided. I was wondering since some of the easier bots to use such as Baneto wow bot or even the easy wow play bot if they would be able to be used for any of these private servers such as Warmane or Stormforge which that honorbuddy wow bot that was a private wow bot version is no longer available as an option anyways, i just figured i'd ask since i heard that WRobot gets you an instant ban when used on these private servers which have their own warden apparently.

The easy wow play bot that is free seems to be quite advanced and the only unlocker for it i know of running it currently is the eyeunlocker though it was moptool previously but it seems to be they taken over the moptool and improved upon it.
    Last edited by eternity666; 10-31-2023 at 11:39 PM.

The safest wow bots for private servers? What about Baneto WoW Bot or Easy WoW Play?
    HappyBotting's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, Im official reseller of WoTLK / Classic private bot. This bot is not detected by Blizzard and pretty safe, monthly cost for base version starting from 20 USD and includes:
    1) battlegrounds honor farm with no ban guarantee ( especially works good in weekends, has AV/WSG/EOS profiles),
    2) Mining/Herbalism/Skinning/Lockpicking 1-375,
    3) 1-70 grinding in open world.
    4) Function to make your own open world profile.

Have paid goldfarm/leveling in dungeons profiles for dk/mage/pally available, more than 30 paid profiles for classic-wotlk dungeons, cost is 20 USD/month.

ill help with installation and setup, teach how to make unique open world gather/grind profiles
    Have guides how to start in discord, add me there and ill invite you:

happy#3554 my discord tag

Cypher99's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol nothing
    Last edited by Cypher99; 07-06-2023 at 03:06 PM.