0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Longshot: bot to allow full access to spells/skill/traits/etc

As the title made clear, this is a longshot, so I am not expecting a miracle. But if there is even a chance, I would very much like to know.

I'm curious if there is an app or tool that would allow a player access to spells and traits normally inaccessible. I would not necessarily intend to make it obvious, like:

- a Shaman using Rain of Fire despite that being a Warlock spell

But to have fun with stuff normally inaccessible due to choices, such as:

- a Frost Mage using Meteor despite not being in Fire spec
    - a Destruction Warlock using Cataclysm despite not selecting it on the talent tree
    - a Death Knight using Shackle the Unworthy despite not being a member of the Kyrian covenant
    - a Guardian Druid using Rage of the Sleeper despite artefact weapon abilities being depreciated (and assuming they were not also removed from the game's code with patch 8.0.1)

Just silly-stuff like that. Maybe even using Anima powers outside of Torghast.

Hear me out. If such a tool exists, I would very much like to try it out, even if it would lead to me being banned. That's okay though, because I'm on a secondary account that I have no attachment to. So I am very willing to be a lab-rat of sorts.

TLDR: If you have such a tool that would work on Retail WoW, message me. Because I am very willing to try it out and see what happens.

These ads disappear when you log in.