Looking for a key presser with an in-game/full screen overlay to start & stop & an auto injector menu

User Tag List

Jaladhjin's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    229/132
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for a key presser with an in-game/full screen overlay to start & stop & an auto injector

Do these exist in a form that would be usable with retail wow?

The goal of both is to spam my AH TSM post macro & have an in game off & on so I don't need to keep popping back to the key presser or bind a key to toggle off & on & well I think that'd be a classy option to achieve that.

And the auto injector the goal is to auto inject Jmorph when ran to save me clicking inject.
    LFW on WoW related content. Would greatly prefer US Retail WoW leveling or similar idk if there were some chill jobs to do like profession/pet/rep grinding too. Happy to do a trial run to see how I do & mesh with your environment. If you may have a place for me by all means PM!

These ads disappear when you log in.