Looking for a key presser with an in-game/full screen overlay to start & stop & an auto injector menu

User Tag List

Jaladhjin's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    246/138
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for a key presser with an in-game/full screen overlay to start & stop & an auto injector

Do these exist in a form that would be usable with retail wow?

The goal of both is to spam my AH TSM post macro & have an in game off & on so I don't need to keep popping back to the key presser or bind a key to toggle off & on & well I think that'd be a classy option to achieve that.

And the auto injector the goal is to auto inject Jmorph when ran to save me clicking inject.
    Thirsty Shameless Beg: LFW on Retail WoW US. Any Boosting Groups Looking For A Leveler I'm Very Interested! Please PM Me! 🤘😁🤘

Looking for a key presser with an in-game/full screen overlay to start & stop & an auto injector