100% Undetectable unlock LUA method for create Combat Routines. WoW Official Retail/Classic/TBC/SOM menu

User Tag List

Comedian's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

100% Undetectable method for create Combat Routines. WoW Official Retail/Classic/TBC/SOM

Hi guys.

I have a method that allows you to create Combat Routines/Rotation or single macros using lua-locked functions (for example: "if the target has less than 20% health", "You have more than 50% energy", "You have a activation trinket", "target have buff freadom", etc). You can use any triggers and conditions to use abilities/spell/items.

1. IT NO third-party software/hardware, hacks, pixel bots or other cheat.
    2. Only the game client is required. Everything is programmed within the framework of the LUA functionality allowed and available in the game client.
    3. Work in official WoW Retail and WoW Classic/TBC/SOM/(next WOTLK?)
    4. Work for PvE and PvP.
    5. 100% safe, and undetectable. No third-party software is used. Only the game client is required. You can even use this on an MDI, AWC or Blizzcon lan tournament. This method work more 5 year.
    6. Im use addon WeakAuras for organization of LUA code.

It is not a separate software, bot, cheat, hack, etc. It only game client requires and "WeakAuras" addon for comfort organization of LUA code.

More info later.

Now I need advice on how I can encrypt this so that the underlying LUA code doesn't end up in the public domain. For example, encryption on the example of the weakauras import/export string. Is it possible?

Any question here/private or my Discord for a private conversation: Alsegol#2866

Last edited by Comedian; 08-02-2022 at 07:05 AM.

100% Undetectable unlock LUA method for create Combat Routines. WoW Official Retail/Classic/TBC/SOM